Autism.me

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Ppl here shitting on the red and bluepill but they don't realize that they're legit too, same with blackpill but it's overrated

Basically take care of what normies notice first

Skin, eyebrows, hair health and haircut, teeth etc

People here want to get some expensive/risky surgery just because one of their eye is neutral tilted and the other is slightly negative and they spasm out whenever they see an imperfection

Curious to see how most people here will look if you gave them all the money they wanted to looksmax

Real life ken doll looking botched surgery steroidmaxxed clown with stick legs cause they got leg lengthening to go from 5'10 / 6feet to 6'2 :soy:

Tl:dr : All the looksmaxing, statusmaxxing etc BUT NOTHING WILL FIX YOUR ROTTEN AUTISTIC BRAIN so it's all in vain if you can't fix your mental health and aspie personality. You'll never be satisfied since autism is correlated to perfectionism in some cases

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, squirrelcel, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
View attachment 1820280

Idk who this guy is. Someone posted him in the comments of a post but i laughed hard ngl. And I'm not targeting this dude but the majority here.

Do you realise how retarded and autistic you look? Normies go

"yep i have no acne, all good"
"haircut looking clean"
"I'm looking groomed, no other problems"

Then autists here go and take videos like this :lul:

And talk about NEGATIVE ORBITAL VECTOR, CANTHAL TILT MEDIAL CANTHUS AUTISM

Ppl here shitting on the red and bluepill but they don't realize that they're legit too, same with blackpill but it's overrated

People here want to get some expensive/risky surgery just because one of their eye is neutral tilted and the other is slightly negative and they spasm out whenever they see an imperfection

Curious to see how most people here will look if you gave them all the money they wanted to looksmax

Real life ken doll looking botched surgery steroidmaxxed clown with stick legs cause they got leg lengthening to go from 5'10 / 6feet to 6'2 :soy:

Tl:dr : All the looksmaxing, statusmaxxing etc BUT NOTHING WILL FIX YOUR ROTTEN AUTISTIC BRAIN so it's all in vain if you can't fix your mental health and aspie personality
Your just retarded kill youself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 17791
Quit pocket watchin and get in yo bag

Your just retarded kill youself
You're*

Also ironic since you're targeted by this post

I've seen you around and you're aspie and weird af dude, even in pics

Don't be offended, fix the mental stuff and you'll be happier schizo friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 18244, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
You're*

Also ironic since you're targeted by this post

I've seen you around and you're aspie and weird af dude, even in pics

Don't be offended, fix the mental stuff and you'll be happier schizo friend
Why

View attachment 1820280

Idk who this guy is. Someone posted him in the comments of a post but i laughed hard ngl. And I'm not targeting this dude but the majority here.

Do you realise how retarded and autistic you look? Normies go

"yep i have no acne, all good"
"haircut looking clean"
"I'm looking groomed, no other problems"

Then autists here go and take videos like this :lul:

And talk about NEGATIVE ORBITAL VECTOR, CANTHAL TILT MEDIAL CANTHUS AUTISM

Tl:dr : All the looksmaxing, statusmaxxing etc BUT NOTHING WILL FIX YOUR ROTTEN AUTISTIC BRAIN so it's all in vain if you can't fix your mental health and aspie personality
Dumb post.

What is this cope “fix what normie notice first” jfl.

Normies see your entire face. You know they aren’t looking at just your teeth or your lips or some stupid shit?

Normies can see your recessed jaw, and your negative canthal tilt, and your recessed cheekbones.

Normies know when a face is ugly, average, or goodlooking at a glance. Just because they do not have a knowledge of facial aesthetic and can’t name every potential facial flaw from memory doesn’t mean they don’t have eyes.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Yuhbwoynadia and 1 other person
Dumb post.

Normies see your entire face. You know they aren’t looking at just your teeth or your lips or some stupid shit?

Normies can see your recessed jaw, and your negative canthal tilt, and your recessed cheekbones.

Normies know when a face is ugly, average, or goodlooking at a glance. Just because they do not have a knowledge of facial aesthetic and can’t name every potential facial flaw from doesn’t mean they don’t have eyes.
Yeah this is retard thinks he knows shit, also I’m downloading Witcher 3 soon as I get home that should be fun

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, Hueless, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and Erik-Jón
Dumb post.

Normies know when a face is ugly, average, or goodlooking at a glance. Just because they do not have a knowledge of facial aesthetic and can’t name every potential facial flaw doesn’t mean they don’t have eyes.
This applies to people here that are deformed or have falios that need to be corrected with surgery

Majority here are either curries, other are normies. Even then majority of normies are ugly so it's a scale if you're average normie like everyone or deformed or prettier than them

People here want to go from an average non recessed jaw to straight up morphed gigachad meme jaw

I'm not talking about the people who need surgery but the delusionals who think something will change like

"ye bro I'm virgin since I'm 5'11 not 6'1 feet:feelsgood:" type of guys

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and RecessedChinCel
Tagging you broski as this guys talking about u.
@bignosesmallchin
I removed the video since i wasn't targeting him, but aspies in general,I'm bracing for all the hate comments i will get from keyboard warrior maxxed delusional schizoids

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Just microdose mushrooms and adderall theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel and Erik-Jón
theres no such thing as incels. only standardcels, yea they can fix themselves up and look presentable. probably get with some maximum MTB, but even then she will smv mog him. if they were lucky to get a goodlooking girl she'd probably cuck him, etc. u can get girls, but good looking ones? without looks? have fun with dealing with attractive girls when ur not good looking. she may play along with ur games for a while but she knows the gap between u and her deep down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Erik-Jón
theres no such thing as incels. only standardcels, yea they can fix themselves up and look presentable. probably get with some maximum MTB, but even then she will smv mog him. if they were lucky to get a goodlooking girl she'd probably cuck him, etc. u can get girls, but good looking ones? without looks? have fun with dealing with attractive girls when ur not good looking. she may play along with ur games for a while but she knows the gap between u and her deep down.
They're beyond saving tbh, wanting the top tier women while they're most likely average and stuff like that

Even then, they're aspies because they only want and talk about girls. Is that a fun person to hang around with? No. They sound like desperate narcy virgins.

They shit on normies but not realising they're worse than normies. Bottom of the barrel in society. At least normies are normal and can talk about other topics not just girls and sex

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19157
You and RecessedChinCel are both kinda right,

Skin, eyebrows, hair health and haircut, teeth etc should be taken care of before obsessing over surgery like u said
but
normies will think you're ugly if you have bad proportions and jaw and shit, even if they don't know why ur ugly like chincel said.

• +1
  • JFL
You and RecessedChinCel are both kinda right,

Skin, eyebrows, hair health and haircut, teeth etc should be taken care of before obsessing over surgery like u said
but
normies will think you're ugly if you have bad proportions and jaw and shit, even if they don't know why ur ugly like chincel said.
Normie things don’t matter

This applies to people here that are deformed or have falios that need to be corrected with surgery

Majority here are either curries, other are normies. Even then majority of normies are ugly so it's a scale if you're average normie like everyone or deformed or prettier than them

People here want to go from an average non recessed jaw to straight up morphed gigachad meme jaw

I'm not talking about the people who need surgery but the delusionals who think something will change like

"ye bro I'm virgin since I'm 5'11 not 6'1 feet:feelsgood:" type of guys
Yes bro even @FailedNormieManlet who is 5’5 curry gets approached and IOIs. Most guys can get attention from at least LTB if they gymaxxed/locationmaxxed/NTmaxxd.

But the benefits of looks go beyond just gettiing girls this is blackpill 101.

You shouldn’t compromise your social life completely to looksmax, but there is no reason not to if you have the means.

It’s reallly this simple.

Go to the gym
Take care of hygiene
Dress well
Correct any flaws you can with surgeries

Just look as surgery as the gym for your face. It should just be seen as another way of improving yourself.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13626
Massive cope

theres no such thing as incels.
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Normie things don’t matter
If you're saying that skin and teeth don't matter then
autism
I'm not saying they can increase smv, trying to say that they are baseline and required.

• +1
  • Hmm...
If you're saying that skin and teeth don't matter then
autism
I'm not saying they can increase smv, trying to say that they are baseline and required.
They aren’t baseline they don’t even matter if you have ratios

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and RecessedChinCel
ur a volcel. u could fuck a fat landwhale this moment if you genuinely wanted to
Cope me and him are trucel kill your self nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
They aren’t baseline they don’t even matter if you have ratios
Richard ramirez pill destroyed me. Fuck up teeth, terrible environment, drug addicted, yet still mogs 99% of men.

7E8A388B B445 42B6 8773 60E5DB56D6A2

@RabidRosaries

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
Cope me and him are trucel kill your self nigger
either of you could also go see a prosittute as well if you genuinely wanted to. but yea u could also easily fuck some chubby bitch with equivalnt smv as u. its really not difficult. u are a standards cel most likely

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Erik-Jón
either of you could also go see a prosittute as well if you genuinely wanted to. but yea u could also easily fuck some chubby bitch with equivalnt smv as u. its really not difficult. u are a standards cel most likely
Liar

ur a volcel. u could fuck a fat landwhale this moment if you genuinely wanted to
I legit cant a landwhale wouldn't even look my way. She can get a dumpster diving chad on tinder

not lying or gasligthing mfer, this is reality. maybe it wont be put in ur hand like a silver spoon and youll have to put effort to it but clealrly its fucking achievable. come back after youve asked out at least 15 girls and or tell your crush straight up that you like them. girls like guys with nuts and balls

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
not lying or gasligthing mfer, this is reality. maybe it wont be put in ur hand like a silver spoon and youll have to put effort to it but clealrly its fucking achievable. come back after youve asked out at least 15 girls and or tell your crush straight up that you like them. girls like guys with nuts and balls
I’ll tell them just like I tell you your a htn

I’ll tell them just like I tell you your a htn
ur a beyond saving retarded litlte schitzo cuck and i put that on my mothers life, thinks im gaslighting him when im saying common sense, that people can get with their smv match. autistic little schitzo :lul: its fucking over for you. why do you think i care about an autistic 15 year olds opinion on my looks? again didnt ask you gay little bastard so not sure why youre telling me. you wanna get brutally abused by me again is that it? i think you have an abuse fetish or have a crush on me you cant stop talking about my looks. it was irrelevant, goofy loser

• JFL
Just not true. I think it goes with out saying “femcels” don’t want anything to do with their looksmatch.

The foreveralonewomen subreddit went private because too many men were DMing the women there jfl.

Just spend hundreds of dollars and put in effort just to get get ghosted by a landwhale theory.

Muh girls like guys with nuts. Girls like tall guys with pretty faces.

ur a beyond saving retarded litlte schitzo cuck and i put that on my mothers life, thinks im gaslighting him when im saying common sense, that people can get with their smv match. autistic little schitzo :lul: its fucking over for you. why do you think i care about an autistic 15 year olds opinion on my looks? again didnt ask you gay little bastard so not sure why youre telling me. you wanna get brutally abused by me again is that it? i think you have an abuse fetish or have a crush on me you cant stop talking about my looks. it was irrelevant, goofy loser
Dnr because your a htn

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Dnr because your a htn
and youre a goofy loser who will always be a virgin :lul: again never asked goofy loser cuck lord. i dont care about an autistic 15 year olds opinion. ill say it again so you can get it into your thick fat ass head you nerdic weirdo :lul: you aggrivate the fuck out of me. id literally slap the absolute shit out of you

• Hmm...
and youre a goofy loser who will always be a virgin :lul: again never asked goofy loser cuck lord. i dont care about an autistic 15 year olds opinion. ill say it again so you can get it into your thick fat ass head you nerdic weirdo :lul: you aggrivate the fuck out of me. id literally slap the absolute shit out of you
Dnr your a htn

Dnr your a htn
you are so negative, just end it. end ur negative little self hating life u miserable little loser. u have 0 hope and when people try to give you hope you think theyre gaslighting you :lul: just literally go in the garage and turn on ur car and press the gas. youll always be an abused dog

• +1
you are so negative, just end it. end ur negative little self hating life u miserable little loser. u have 0 hope and when people try to give you hope you think theyre gaslighting you :lul: just literally go in the garage and turn on ur car and press the gas. youll always be an abused dog
Dnr your htn

Yes bro even @FailedNormieManlet who is 5’5 curry gets approached and IOIs. Most guys can get attention from at least LTB if they gymaxxed/locationmaxxed/NTmaxxd.

You shouldn’t compromise your social life completely to looksmax, but there is no reason not to if you have the means.

Go to the gym
Take care of hygiene
Dress well

Just look as surgery as the gym for your face. It should just be seen as another way of improving yourself.
I'm just speaking for the majority here

Most don't have the potential of Meeks for example to marry a billionaires daughter or some shit

But I'm trying to say you can be happy with softmaxxing and being nt and not mentally damaged.

Genes limit you to some extent but why not improve things that are easier and you have control over? It's rarely over, some are standard cels, aspies, live in uk :lul:, deformed etc

Tl:dr : life is too short to seethe on how you weren't the one to live on a yacht fucking top tier girls, so why not try to be happy with the things that you have?

I ascended to htn, potential to be chadlite if i have a good body and now I'm in a better place mentally and I'm happier. Things get depressing if you only live to slay and focus on girls since it's rare to be a chad. That's why normies are happier than a looksmax Chad for example. They don't focus on girls that much and just live their life, looksmax chad focuses on slays and nothing else giving him no purpose to life other than slaying

Unfortunately I'm training muay thai so it's almost impossible to have a roided or gymcel physique since it's mostly cardio here and endurance training, not lifting weights.

Either way I'm happy with muay thai, to know i can beat most people up and have that fighter halo is better than the feelings of girls. Unless you're fucking top tier body and face wise girls, it's better to have a good training session etc than interact or fuck mtb or some shit

@FailedNormieManlet said the same thing

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Dnr your htn
you can keep saying it as many times as you want it doesnt make it true deluded nordcuck freak :lul: deranged annoying self hating little weirdo. ur gonna enjoy getting beaten up in a few years, trust me. u have an abuse fetish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
how do faggots like you exist, genuinely curious how your extremely digusting genes made it through the pool @Erik-Jón weak abused cucks like you need to be slaughtered. 300 years ago you'd be ripped to shreds publically for being such a little fag

• JFL
  • +1
how do faggots like you exist, genuinely curious how your extremely digusting genes made it through the pool @Erik-Jón weak abused cucks like you need to be slaughtered. 300 years ago you'd be ripped to shreds publically for being such a little fag
Dnr why’d you tag me in one of your posts anyways

Dnr why’d you tag me in one of your posts anyways
continue to avert your eyes out of fear of my comments mentally ill little boy

• Hmm...
Should I read your posts htn
you should read every word you little faggot retard pussy. most annoying psl user ive ever met. how do you become so retarded at such an early age? thinking im gaslighting you for saying you can get your SMV match. thats not saying a lot, fucktard

• JFL
This guy is delusional af, he's htn facially since I've seen him. Unless he's a manlet or framecel since he's 100% mentalcel.

He would benefit fron dyinf his hairs dark so he escapes the nerdcuck pheno. Maybe that's why he is a masochist and has a abuse fetish as you said

• WTF
you should read every word you little faggot retard pussy. most annoying psl user ive ever met. how do you become so retarded at such an early age? thinking im gaslighting you for saying you can get your SMV match. thats not saying a lot, fucktard
Why do you get so mad all I say is the truth guess you can’t cope fucking kill yourself

This guy is delusional af, he's htn facially since I've seen him. Unless he's a manlet or framecel since he's 100% mentalcel.

He would benefit fron dyinf his hairs dark so he escapes the nerdcuck pheno. Maybe that's why he is a masochist and has a abuse fetish as you said
I don’t even have light hair someone other day irl said I have light brown hair, but I have bleached brows yes

Why do you get so mad all I say is the truth guess you can’t cope fucking kill yourself
youre deluded you extreme faggot. end ur life, i never asked for "the truth". you gave me a rating after giving you basic logic and advice about life. you are fucking retarded, and a lost cause already at 15. im telling you just end it, its not worth going on with ur retarded brain

• JFL
I don’t even have light hair someone other day irl said I have light brown hair, but I have bleached brows yes
From what i remember from your pics you had light hair and missing eyebrows and dark blue/green eyes so i assumed you have a nordic pheno

Idk

• Hmm...

Go to the gym
Take care of hygiene
Dress well

I'm just speaking for the majority here

Most don't have the potential of Meeks for example to marry a billionaires daughter or some shit

But I'm trying to say you can be happy with softmaxxing and being nt and not mentally damaged.

Genes limit you to some extent but why not improve things that are easier and you have control over? It's rarely over, some are standard cels, aspies, live in uk :lul:, deformed etc

Tl:dr : life is too short to seethe on how you weren't the one to live on a yacht fucking top tier girls, so why not try to be happy with the things that you have?

I ascended to htn, potential to be chadlite if i have a good body and now I'm in a better place mentally and I'm happier. Things get depressing if you only live to slay and focus on girls since it's rare to be a chad. That's why normies are happier than a looksmax Chad for example. They don't focus on girls that much and just live their life, looksmax chad focuses on slays and nothing else giving him no purpose to life other than slaying

Unfortunately I'm training muay thai so it's almost impossible to have a roided or gymcel physique since it's mostly cardio here and endurance training, not lifting weights.

Either way I'm happy with muay thai, to know i can beat most people up and have that fighter halo is better than the feelings of girls. Unless you're fucking top tier body and face wise girls, it's better to have a good training session etc than interact or fuck mtb or some shit

@FailedNormieManlet said the same thing
fellow fighter pill jfl.

I'm the prophet of incels, the ghandi of blackpill, the Malcolm X of curries. The spreader of whitepills and NTpill

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 13626
fellow fighter pill jfl.

I'm the prophet of incels, the ghandi of blackpill, the Malcolm X of curries. The spreader of whitepills and NTpill
And the creator of the McLovin pill

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet