Autism.me

Ppl here shitting on the red and bluepill but they don't realize that they're legit too, same with blackpill but it's overrated

Basically take care of what normies notice first

Skin, eyebrows, hair health and haircut, teeth etc

People here want to get some expensive/risky surgery just because one of their eye is neutral tilted and the other is slightly negative and they spasm out whenever they see an imperfection

Curious to see how most people here will look if you gave them all the money they wanted to looksmax

Real life ken doll looking botched surgery steroidmaxxed clown with stick legs cause they got leg lengthening to go from 5'10 / 6feet to 6'2 :soy:

Tl:dr : All the looksmaxing, statusmaxxing etc BUT NOTHING WILL FIX YOUR ROTTEN AUTISTIC BRAIN so it's all in vain if you can't fix your mental health and aspie personality. You'll never be satisfied since autism is correlated to perfectionism in some cases
EXCUSE ME ITS AUTISM.ORG NOW

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Cant remember tbh, I think it was it was the one where you looked aspie as fuck like instead of rotating your head you repositioned yourself.

Cant remember tbh, I think it was it was the one where you looked aspie as fuck like instead of rotating your head you repositioned yourself.
Yeah that’s what I figured he used lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
But like, I’m not an aspie irl lol. Thanks for removing the vid tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Nims
But like, I’m not an aspie irl lol. Thanks for removing the vid tho
Np, i thought i would use that video as an example since you looked aspie but figured it's not worth it since most ppl know what I'm talking about and didn't want to cause drama thinking I'm picking on you and that bs

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin