autistic 16m retard and i get no hoes

i wish but i don't speak lithuanian bro :feelsrope:
All you need to do to get citizenship is prove that you have lithuanian ancestry and you're set iirc you can get most jobs in the capital just by speaking english

Below average looks.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16369
Why do litvins look like femboys? What is this phenotype? I'm actually perplexed.
Der Untermensch

• JFL
Reactions: User49
E24F4B85 29EE 457A A7E4 EE729540A269

I jawmog you. :feelshah:

All you need to do to get citizenship is prove that you have lithuanian ancestry and you're set iirc you can get most jobs in the capital just by speaking english
i really want to go to lithuanian tbh. i've been to a few lithuanian restaurants up in chicago and god damn are the women hot. legit there was like 10 servers and they all great bodies and faces.

how nice would living in vilnius while only speaking english be? i've looked into SEA and east asia where i could leverage my whiteness but of course that's not a possibility in a white country lol.

i really want to go to lithuanian tbh. i've been to a few lithuanian restaurants up in chicago and god damn are the women hot. legit there was like 10 servers and they all great bodies and faces.

how nice would living in vilnius while only speaking english be? i've looked into SEA and east asia where i could leverage my whiteness but of course that's not a possibility in a white country lol.
Majority of women have potato-shaped skulls in that shithole. Also, I breast-mog 80% of them too. I've never understood where that muh eastern european stacies meme came from.

Most people below the age of 30 can speak english here pretty fluently, if you looksmax properly you could pump and dump here pretty easily as lithuanian and eastern european girls in general are more than happy to date western foreigners in order to get ur money and maybe even get you to betabuxx them, if you ever come here make sure to stay in the center of the city tho, if you go to the corner of the city the "districters" (lithuanian version of roadmen) will fuck you up if they see you stealing their girls

Most people below the age of 30 can speak english here pretty fluently, if you looksmax properly you could pump and dump here pretty easily as lithuanian and eastern european girls in general are more than happy to date western foreigners in order to get ur money and maybe even get you to betabuxx them, if you ever come here make sure to stay in the center of the city tho, if you go to the corner of the city the "districters" (lithuanian version of roadmen) will fuck you up if they see you stealing their girls
Here are your stacies, bro.

Attachments

• lt.png
    lt.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
The girl on the right doesn't look that bad
Either you look like that or you're just another sub8 becky which means it's over for you.

Attachments

• a0KX1wX_460s.png
    a0KX1wX_460s.png
    535.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You remind me of a lion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Your face isnt even finished growing yet. Just go gym and fix your eyebrows and play with your friends. Dont listen to retards here saying you need to have experienced teen love at 12

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
Your face isnt even finished growing yet. Just go gym and fix your eyebrows and play with your friends. Dont listen to retards here saying you need to have experienced teen love at 12
9/10 here never experienced any love, not at 12 nor 30 nor anywhere in between.

9/10 here never experienced any love, not at 12 nor 30 nor anywhere in between.
I get it bro i’m a virgin too stop bragging about it

I get it bro i’m a virgin too stop bragging about it
I did not mention virginity because that is a choice, if truth sounds like a brag to you then it is already over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Jordan Barrett with less forward growth and no eyebrows

You have good potential. I think need more forward growth.
Also, you look very Finnish/Estonian.
His forward growth is good. I think it’s just his chin that is slightly recessed but his jaw looks good.
Your biggest problem is extremely light brows. Good thing for you is that is a fixable issue.
No, his biggest issue is his philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14894
La creatura del mar báltico

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 16275 and Cidre enjoyer
His forward growth is good. I think it’s just his chin that is slightly recessed but his jaw looks good.

No, his biggest issue is his philtrum
good ass observation, in my side profile my chin is slightly recessed

Attachments

• finns.jpg
    finns.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: User49
Prie to kad vpš neminėjau jokių stacies, imi vaistus db
Na siūlei tam finno-ugric pacukui geomaxxinti Lietuvoje? Nx? Čia grynai lands of untermenschen. Nei chadų nei stacių nėra. Nu gerai, prisipažinsiu. Shuleje tai vientik chadlitai buvo lol.

Attachments

• marozai.jpg
    marozai.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
Na siūlei tam finno-ugric pacukui geomaxxinti Lietuvoje? Nx? Čia grynai lands of untermenschen. Nei chadų nei stacių nėra. Nu gerai, prisipažinsiu. Shuleje tai vientik chadlitai buvo lol.
Seni nesiparink paprikolų pasiūliau čia nuvaryt kadangi jis pats pusiau lietuvis ;Dd

ok not a success story but good development: friend invited me to smoke with him and a girl he's tryna get with. so shit's all normal when she's rolling up, i'm making her laugh hella ngl.

later we're at a fast food restaurant at a table and she's sitting in between me and my friend, but is far from him while thigh to thigh knee to knee with me sharing her food and drink, and putting her phone on the table inbetween us to watch tik toks (gay normie siht) and even jokes that (friend) isn't allowed to see

and later on she was making jokes like "i hate (friend)" and that he's not allowed to smoke her weed, only i am etc etc. and even hit me with that "you're funny" shit, she would be dying laughing sometimes and lean on me.

of course, i didn't intend for this nor do i want to pursue her, but it still felt nice to be normal and not have a girl be disgusted by me.

still no sex

Good eye area but very small chin/philtrum ratio, narrow lower third and light eyebrows.

you are not that bad op, in south america you will be a solid 8