Autistic currycel copes about bullying

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129

He’s short asf too
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, GrayEyedBarrett, Chadeep and 1 other person
hahahaha I wonder what will be his next ted talk when he gets blackpilled by saint hamoudie
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Cute 4'2 curry
 
FUCK. Ngl if I were in the audience I probably would’ve laughed he looks rediculous. As much as I feel pity for turbocurrymanletcels they do look kinda funny. Also why is he standing like that? His whole vibe is off. Never began tbh
 

Similar threads

Hurly saint
Replies
1
Views
22
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
91
iblamechico
iblamechico
JuicyJerry
Discussion Cyber bullying
Replies
14
Views
78
incomplete
incomplete
Morgan
Replies
2
Views
18
Morgan
Morgan
B
Replies
9
Views
124
1iar
1iar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top