Autistic methods of forcing yourself to be a backsleeper?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Noticed since I stopped taping my mouth that I wake up w my nose clogged & face in the mattress. Anybody have tips for backsleeping? I've considered weights on either side of the bed & tying my hands to them but that seems a bit extreme.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 23564, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
place pillows around your body to wall yourself into that position

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
Get a softer mattress or put a foam matt on your mattress.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Sleep between 2 landwhales. You won't want to turn at either side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, Deleted member 2729, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
Do you sleep with a blanket? If yes, get rid of it, this made me automatically change to backsleeping idk why though. Prob cause i used to snuggle with the blanket in the side position and it wasn't comftorble sleeping sideways without a blanket

Noticed since I stopped taping my mouth that I wake up w my nose clogged & face in the mattress. Anybody have tips for backsleeping? I've considered weights on either side of the bed & tying my hands to them but that seems a bit extreme.
sleep in a cramped coffin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Lux
i dont think taping your mouth would do anything considering your muscles aren't being flexed, so they wont hypertrophy to allow the gains from mewing/nose breathing

either you have it or u dont

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Lux
Sleep in a coffin

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Lux
how do you sleep on your front i always cum in dream when i do that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Wh did you stop taping your mouth? If I remember correctly Mike Mew recommends mouth taping and side sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
why do you want to do that

Sleeping on your side is optimal. You get far poorer quality sleep on your back which will age you very quickly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and KING REIDYZ
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354