Autistic people are not allowed to have sex in Africa (You can never fuck)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
There is this Nigerian boy who is 16 (resembles @Blackgymmax) . Who got banned from having sex because he is high iq, high inhib and a low t cuck. He doesn’t like big booty bitches like every other nigger in his city.

He usually watches his naked ripped 14 yr old younger brother who looks like @klip11 gang bang his 21 y.o oneitis in a cowgirl position like this:

IMG 8382

People in his local village urge him to engage in more sports to make him more athletic because he is skinnyfat.

Every other disabilities including down syndrome get praised

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, plukee, dna_cel and 3 others
IMG 8387

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, flippasav, 📎♿️⚙️ and 5 others
That's why @Blackgymmax had to leave

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, flippasav and datboijj
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11
When are we going to stop labeling intelligent, divergent and spectacular young men autistic?

Theres two types of autism it seems. One is the legit down syndrome type, which is very clear and apparent. The other is the high iq intelligent person. it seems that being too smart in a room full of idiots make you the idiot. If your environment cant comprehend you or recognize your intelligent mental pattern, then you might as well be an idiot. Preaching theory to a dog only sounds like bunch of erratic sounds.

You should know what this world is about. Only the dumbest of people breed. And the endless amount of failures and idiots that surround and populate the world insure this.

Not the opposite way around. The apple never spoils far from the tree.

Last edited:
When are we going to stop labeling intelligent, divergent and spectacular young men autistic?

Theres two types of autism it seems. One is the legit down syndrome type, which is very clear and apparent. The other is the high iq intelligent person. it seems that being too smart in a room full of idiots make you the idiot. If your environment cant comprehend you or recognize your intelligent mental pattern, then you might as well be an idiot. Preaching theory to a dog only sounds like bunch of erratic sounds.

You should know what this world is about. Only the dumbest of people breed. And the endless amount of failures and idiots that surround and populate the world insure this.

I already know all this. This post was just satire

i live in africa but i dont get sex even tough im non-nt
this thread is alr disproved
delete this shit NOW

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
i live in africa but i dont get sex even tough im non-nt
this thread is alr disproved
delete this shit NOW
Wdym by non-nt? you mean nt?

“i live in africa but i dont get sex even tough im non-nt”

Thanks for proving my point

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo

Sheldon from big bang theory tier statement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back