Autistic people have 20x less likely to have children

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
"First, individuals with autism have significantly reduced fecundity, they are 20 times less likely to have children than average, thus curtailing the persistence of mutations in ASD genes over multiple generations in a family." - Wikipedia

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
Oops! We ran into some problems.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

It’s a good thing my parents had another kid because there’s no way the family name would’ve lived on otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
brutal. sub 7 = death for autistcels

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It’s a good thing my parents had another kid because there’s no way the family name would’ve lived on otherwise.
Is he a Chad?

brutal. sub 7 = death for autistcels
Or possibly run JBW if you can in SEA or elsewhere.
If you racemog/lifemog them hard enough, mild autism is stil shit but you could ascend in those regions despite it.

Rip in peices 99% of this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Limerencel
Aspies are usually ugly as shit as well

Autists are high T btw.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Damn. You niggas just using this thread to bump your post-count ??

Autists should be euthanised tbh

for our own good

im glad i have a giga bluepilled brother whos really successful in school and college, is tall, wide framed, with a good face. he will be sure to continue our family name. i don't wanna have kids because if i have a daughter im literally roping on the spot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Insomniac
Can’t autism be fixed by drinking normie spit though.

Srs though my autistic cousin was a sperg but then he somehow got a gf that he kissed and he became much more NT. Like I was able to have conversations and shit with him. Then they broke up and he slowly went back to being a sperg

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Can’t autism be fixed by drinking normie spit though.

Srs though my autistic cousin was a sorry but then he somehow got a gf that he kissed and he became much more NT. Like I was able to have conversations and shit with him. Then they broke up and he slowly went back to being a sperg
BRUTAL

Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Insomniac