Cringe

• Hmm...
Reactions: plukee
Autism has positives as well it’s not just completely negative lmao

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and plukee
Autism has positives as well it’s not just completely negative lmao
No it’s entirely negative. The positives don’t mean shit when society literally frowns upon you for having it

A society where autists come in large numbers would be dysfunctional. Autism in some very smart individuals can be positive, though. Do you think neurotypicals could do what people like Isaac Newton have done? Genuine question.

they dont

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
No it’s entirely negative. The positives don’t mean shit when society literally frowns upon you for having it
Just let him cope in peace, he‘s trying to make himself feel better about his own misfortune

• +1
r/iamverysmart type thread, kys

• WTF
Yeh but you can hide it though. I’m autistic but most people I come across IRL can’t tell

A society where autists come in large numbers would be dysfunctional. Autism in some very smart individuals can be positive, though. Do you think neurotypicals could do what people like Isaac Newton have done? Genuine question.
Feel like I’ve had this exact comment said to me somewhere before

Yeh but you can hide it though. I’m autistic but most people I come across IRL can’t tell
I hide it too. But it’s just the minute people find out there disgusted

Then all of the Germanics would dissapear

• JFL
Feel like I’ve had this exact comment said to me somewhere before
I'm not arguing with you. It was a genuine question. If neurotypicals that are very smart can do what autists have done, then being autistic is a problem and nothing else. But if there's a side effect in autism that empowers some people to do extraordinary things, that could be good for society, right? In general, I wish autism didn't exist.

• +1

• JFL
I'm not arguing with you. It was a genuine question. If neurotypicals that are very smart can do what autists have done, then being autistic is a problem and nothing else. But if there's a side effect in autism that empowers some people to do extraordinary things, that could be good for society, right? In general, I wish autism didn't exist.
You also an aspie

You also an aspie
I have noticed that many autists project their insecurities onto people, maybe as a way to feel better about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and HTN_Mentalcel
I have noticed that many autists project their insecurities onto people, maybe as a way to feel better about themselves.
I wasn’t projecting i was asking. Tbh tho ive noticed it myself. I used to do it a lot. Also if thats the case the forum is mostly autistic lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and HTN_Mentalcel
Just let him cope in peace, he‘s trying to make himself feel better about his own misfortune
I mean there are positives so idk wtf ur on about. Yeh it’s probably more negative but still

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I wasn’t projecting i was asking. Tbh tho ive noticed it myself. I used to do it a lot. Also if thats the case the forum is mostly autistic lmao
It's fine. No, I'm not autistic. Someone I care about might be one, though, and I'm very worried about it. I understand why you wouldn't want to be autistic. It's hell.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You probably think autism is just genetic recomb or think environment doesn't matter so yes don't reproduce

I literally am germanic and celtic so makes sense why i also have to be cursed with autism
Autism = Very masculine face
At least there's that

The truth is you can use all the logic you want but in reality once you reach oldcel you have a strong desire to have kids. You can't rewire your hardwired biology. It doesn't matter how much logic you use, if you have the opportunity to have a kid as oldcel you most definitely will. That's the truth, every zoomer says they don't want kids but in a few years that sentiment usually changes