autistics are the true "jews"

Rent free shabbos goy
Keep seething for us high T hunter gatherer aspie Chads

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nothinginparticular and Gunfire
The amount of passivity on this topic is truly horrifying. Society falls because we give our compassion to those who least deserve it.
Autism is out of a person’s control so a person doesn’t deserve to be hated over being autistic. The type of people that don’t deserve any empathy is the likes of you who hate on those over shit they have no control over.

This thread just comes to show that a lot of NPCS have no empathy.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: spark and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Because they have been exposed to the pervasive autistic culture that has subtly pressured neurotypicals into thinking it is cool/edgy or necessary for acceptance.

I saw it happening since 2012 when normal kids would literally be mocked by autistic freaks for not knowing the names of pokemon characters by heart.
How will the normal fags ever be able to recover from this 2012 traumatic experience?

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
autists are human pest

• +1
Reactions: Nothinginparticular
Autism is out of a person’s control so a person doesn’t deserve to be hated over being autistic. The type of people that don’t deserve any empathy is the likes of you who hate on those over shit they have no control over.

This thread just comes to show that a lot of NPCS have no empathy.
@spark, kill yourself if you’re siding with that NPC.

Don’t usually put people on ignore but probaly gonna do it at this point. Can’t stand NPCS that hate on autistic people when I have done sod all wrong and not every autistic person is bad.

I hope OP ends up having an autistic kid.

Quit acting like autistic males are the aggressors when they are normally the victims.

@BrettyBoy Amazing.