romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Eternal_, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I cope by shitposting

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Latinolooksmaxxer and Nick.Harte
Best examples of this phenomenon can be found on reddit. Click any random users profile and you’ll see they dedicate 90% of their posts to a subreddit that’s dedicated to collecting and sharpening knives made from slaves in the year 1550 or some shit like collecting strands of hair from every limited edition Christmas toy. Surely you catch my drift with these examples.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, fuxkdakikez, scrunchables and 4 others
I’m designing custom YGO cards rn

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fuck bro my little brothers into plane spotting and ive been asking my mom to get him tested for autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, fuxkdakikez and Pikabro
Fuck bro my little brothers into plane spotting and ive been asking my mom to get him tested for autism
Unironically the soaring sound planes make in the sky is like heaven, this euphoric reaction to certain sounds is probably an autist trait as I am aspie af

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Unironically the soaring sound planes make in the sky is like heaven, this euphoric reaction to certain sounds is probably an autist trait as I am aspie af
Nah hes not into the sounds and interacting with it. Hes more into like the differences in the planes. "No way a Boeing 777:soy::soy:" and shit

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and Pikabro
i tried getting into cars to cope