AVERAGE 16 YEAR OLD IN 2024

No which makes it even crazier because it’s harder for us to get bodies
Read this reply below
Most foids in HS aren’t sluts contrary to popular belief, if they are having sex it’s probably with their bfs, and when they do graduate they’ll likely have anywhere from 0-3 bodies

College tho is a different story
A 16 year old foid with 6 bodies is some nasty shit, tells a lot about her

I live in NYC but there are no party unis here sadly
I'd imagine these girls are more common in the UK where I am.

This bitch already has 6 bodies at 16 just lol
View attachment 2676906
View attachment 2676908

Already talking about doing drugs
View attachment 2676909

Managed to increase her kiss count by 4 within a month (could be kissed between other girls tho not boys)
View attachment 2676912

Already has a fucking tramp stamp

And nipple piercings

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Funny GIF

Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

@PseudoMaxxer @Reformed @Ricky212 @afrolet @Jamaldickjavontus this is our future fellow youngcels

@MoggerGaston keep searching for that virgin JB lil bro 💀 you’ll find her eventually

The nose ring is the indicator

Read this reply below

A 16 year old foid with 6 bodies is some nasty shit, tells a lot about her
Yk what I agree with you but it does depend, nowadays it’s a lot of girls who fuck dudes casually i would say like 30%

Yk what I agree with you but it does depend, nowadays it’s a lot of girls who fuck dudes casually i would say like 30%
I’d say it’s lower for younger foids but then again the number is still rising, also I already graduated so idk what bitches these young are getting into nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Most foids in HS aren’t sluts contrary to popular belief, if they are having sex it’s probably with their bfs, and when they do graduate they’ll likely have anywhere from 0-3 bodies

College tho is a different story
3 to much

Not really, it’s just her whole aesthetic in general
Meaning getting an obnoxious piercing like that is just a sign of rebellion which could A mean she’s looking for another high of sorts by rebelling and having sex or she’s already done it and looking for a different high.

I’d say it’s lower for younger foids but then again the number is still rising, also I already graduated so idk what bitches these young are getting into nowadays
If she’s one of those tiktok addicted girls she definitely fucks dudes casually but there’s usually some caveats.The dude has to be older than her and like 1 level above her. mtb->htn htb->chadlite. And girls don’t casually fuck dudes who want to be in a relationship with them

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
if this thing was a man he'd be on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, BeanletMogger, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
View attachment 2676906
View attachment 2676908

View attachment 2676909

Managed to increase her kiss count by 4 within a month (could be kissed between other girls tho not boys)
View attachment 2676912

And nipple piercings

Funny GIF

@PseudoMaxxer @Reformed @Ricky212 @afrolet @Jamaldickjavontus this is our future fellow youngcels

@MoggerGaston keep searching for that virgin JB lil bro 💀 you’ll find her eventually

I’m 18 with 0 jfl @ this generation

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
If she’s one of those tiktok addicted girls she definitely fucks dudes casually but there’s usually some caveats.The dude has to be older than her and like 1 level above her. mtb->htn htb->chadlite. And girls don’t casually fuck dudes who want to be in a relationship with them
True but I disagree with the HTN caveat, you’d think it be but a lot of these young bitches are getting fucked on by MTNs with certain halos, your average HS slayer is around MTN/HTN range facially

• +1
Reactions: mercybo
She has a son

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Looks like an even more ethnic Peso Pluma literally jfl at niggas that would fuck this how desesperate u gotta be
Don’t cap lil bro if that thing was in front of you you’d drop your pants that very instant 💀 beggars can’t be choosers, especially incels on an Indian forum bragging about their standards
She has a son

Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

I can’t see

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
Don’t cap lil bro if that thing was in front of you you’d drop your pants that very instant 💀 beggars can’t be choosers, especially incels on an Indian forum bragging about their standards

I can’t see
See the video me without curls vs me with curls the kid looks mixed ngl

(4th row) I’m having problems with this site btw

• JFL
See the video me without curls vs me with curls the kid looks mixed ngl

(4th row) I’m having problems with this site btw
I don’t think that’s her son jfl :lul: probably her brother or something lmao

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
I don’t think that’s her son jfl :lul: probably her brother or something lmao
But still there is a high possibility her pussy got blacked

True but I disagree with the HTN caveat, you’d think it be but a lot of these young bitches are getting fucked on by MTNs with certain halos, your average HS slayer is around MTN/HTN range facially
Nah I agree my second oneitis was fucking mtn seniors who were athletes or had certain halos. What do you think is the average facial range for slayers in college, Im going next year and want to see how I line up

Nah I agree my second oneitis was fucking mtn seniors who were athletes or had certain halos. What do you think is the average facial range for slayers in college, Im going next year and want to see how I line up
Depends on the uni

I’d say most people would agree it’s like HTN/Chadlite for the average guy, if you’re an athlete or frat boy tho it’s lower

typical zoomer slut

Nuke this degen world already ffs

• +1
Literally the type of JB I’m talking to atm. Exact same shit. Holy fuck like are they speedrunning themselves to be gigawhores? Like why the rush to fuck so many guys I don’t get it

JFL fucking whore even though we have same bodycount at same age

Literally the type of JB I’m talking to atm. Exact same shit. Holy fuck like are they speedrunning themselves to be gigawhores? Like why the rush to fuck so many guys I don’t get it
Lack of a positive male figure in their lives, self esteem, mental illness, hyper sexuality, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
View attachment 2676906
View attachment 2676908

View attachment 2676909

View attachment 2676912

And nipple piercings

Funny GIF

That’s not a lot tbh.

View attachment 2676906
View attachment 2676908

View attachment 2676909

View attachment 2676912

And nipple piercings

Funny GIF

Average socal girl, ik an usual amount of girls like this, even not alt foids can be like this, though personally I dont mind them too much nor do I talk to them for sex or anything I just like getting compliments from them

• +1
Don’t listen to incels online

6 at 16 ain’t normal lmao
It’s above average but I know girls who had more at a younger age.

ltb/mtb roasties know only way they'll be able to get chad is if they whore out during their JB-halo years

also zoomers are turbo ageists and JB fetishists they think life is over when you hit 22 yo

6 at 16 is actually bonkers most people my age 16 i know are virgins and it’s impressive to even have one body
This is actually insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back