Average 90s male model mogs Jordan/Sean/Gandy

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer

1:36 , 0:58 are the best

Granted there are some weird looking ones on this but anything mogs todays chink and androgynous looking retards

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HardknockLife, 5'8manlet, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
notice how they all have great frames compared to modern models.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, rg1235, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 11 others
Lewis and Cameron Alborzian were moggers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and chrisN
what do these retard designers see in these androgynous recessed cucks
male models are paid shitty wages, live under poor work conditions, and are generally abused by photographers.

so only retards remain in the industry, every 'psl god' model posted here has probably sucked dozens of dicks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oueyy, lightskinbengali, Respalier and 4 others
male models are paid shitty wages, live under poor work conditions, and are generally abused by photographers.

so only retards remain in the industry, every 'psl god' model posted here has probably sucked dozens of dicks.
brutal how average woman will become a superstar but gigamogger male will have nothing but cock to suck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Kerbouchard and Deleted member 28939

Do you think the higher up the PSL scale you go, the more likely someone has had sex with a man?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, chawaje, diabolusx666 and 3 others
no wonder all the gl guys are tiktokers and shit today. Only subhumans are modeling lmao

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
Almost every single one of them looks like a conventionally attractive, masculine man

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 28904 and chrisN
no wonder all the gl guys are tiktokers and shit today. Only subhumans are modeling lmao
theres no comparing it was objectively better in the past

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Do you think the higher up the PSL scale you go, the more likely someone has had sex with a man?
the higher your success as a male model the more gay you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Roamer and Xangsane
Almost every single one of them looks like a conventionally attractive, masculine man
Would you agree some of them are better looking than gandy/jordan/sean?

modern models are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Xangsane
modern models are subhumans

Would you agree some of them are better looking than gandy/jordan/sean?
Than O'Pry and Barrett definietly, yes you could argue for Gandy as well at least in appeal

• Woah
Reactions: chrisN
When do you think model phenotypes started changing?
started around the 00s.

most of the highest paid male models are boneless normies that would not score very well on here.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Woke maxxing fags whom look meh as hell. Are the new niche also.
Instead of just dudes, that get women wet.

Best ones imo:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, VenatorLuparius, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Woke maxxing fags whom look meh as hell. Are the new niche also.
Instead of just dudes, that get women wet.
started around the 00s.

most of the highest paid male models are boneless normies that would not score very well on here.
View attachment 2223821View attachment 2223822View attachment 2223824View attachment 2223826View attachment 2223827
When do you think model phenotypes started changing?
If I had to guess, the fashion culture favour less attractive male models not only for the andorgynous/different look but because of the increased woke shit and different culture now a days its like a bad thing to get a masculine good looking man to fill in the role of a male model, people like gandy are an anomaly in the industry unless they are some sort of minority.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
notice how they all have great frames compared to modern models.
I think frame is underrated. In fact, a bad frame is arguably a bigger incel trait, simply because it's not so simple to fix.

Edit: it's usually unfixable, but some surgeries can help.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
I think frame is underrated. In fact, a bad frame is arguably a bigger incel trait, simply because it's not so simple to fix.

almost all male models have tall skulls so they quickly look like framelets even if their bone structure is average or even above.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Clavicle lengthening could help. Frame is definitely within the most important region of aesthetics but its not over without one i.e

His frame JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Alex Lundqvist is so ideal. Peak appeal man.

IMG 3674

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1675446942.mov
    7 MB
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee and garoupilled_
Clavicle lengthening could help. Frame is definitely within the most important region of aesthetics but its not over without one i.e
View attachment 2223847
His frame JFL
the main function of male fashion is literally to make the shoulders appear wider and nothing else.

View attachment 2223847
His frame JFL
Correct.
almost all male models have tall skulls so they quickly look like framelets even if their bone structure is average or even above.
Elias de Poot and Barrett have very petite frames, just look at their hands.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Correct.

Elias de Poot and Barrett have very petite frames, just look at their hands.

I dont think barett frame is bad, he just doesnt have any muscle but his clavicles are quite good

almost all of the "gl" tiktokers cannot get near high fashion because they do not actually look good

almost all of the "gl" tiktokers cannot get near high fashion because they do not actually look good
bro have you seen who the high fashion guys are?

bro have you seen who the high fashion guys are?
yea

high fashion is a joke but at least most have good proportions for clothes

and still tiktokers are worse

yea

high fashion is a joke but at least most have good proportions for clothes

and still tiktokers are worse
I'd argue tiktokers look better than the androgynous models you see in high fashion in current times because they clearly have conventional attractive appeal to jb which is wayy more favourable and appealing the a unique alien look thats typical with current high fashion

I'd argue tiktokers look better than the androgynous models you see in high fashion in current times because they clearly have conventional attractive appeal to jb which is wayy more favourable and appealing the a unique alien look thats typical with current high fashion
Many tiktokers are hardcore frauders who look 1-2 psl worse without the fraud. Not many chads/chadlites on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 26678, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
That video has heavy american psycho vibes

one looks like how a man should look while now they look like anorexic crackheads.

Why did you use first names for everyone but gandy in the title?

Why did you use first names for everyone but gandy in the title?
If I said david it is more ambiguous but the others are more recognisable by there first name, david is more general and could be more people but jordan and sean are more recognisable by there first name

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine