Average actually means average

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Even in zoomers, average is average. AVERAGE height in germany is 180 cm. i am 6 cm taller than that, and I can clearly tell that I height mog most guys IRl quite comfortably, when there is a gguy taller than me, he is usually like 195 cm. so i just think meh whatever and to dick size as well. average is like 14.5 cm or 15 i dont remember anyways most my guys friends (4) claim they have 14 cm all of them. 2 are asian, so i m guessing its less and they are frauding. but the other 2 claim 14 cm too. so i would say yes 14 cm is the actual average of zoomers as well. so average acutally means average. and if ur above that, ur good

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and exo
Water = h2o

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
I mean Germans love to be naked together type shit so u can compare dick sizes

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, itisoverboyos, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
18cm bonepressed is average for zoomers, no way they 14

Is germany a good place
on gangy gang?
It’s culture in Germany tbh

Most kids are used to it since childhood, going on a trip with their friends parent’s In some river or beach and he comes balls hanging

Bro I swear to god I got culture shocked when I whitenessed the sports teacher change butt naked in the same room as the kids he was teaching lmao

I was there changing and everyone strips naked

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and itisoverboyos

Most kids are used to it since childhood, going on a trip with their friends parent’s In some river or beach and he comes balls hanging

Bro I swear to god I got culture shocked when I whitenessed the sports teacher change butt naked in the same room as the kids he was teaching lmao

I would strip naked in ur vicinity bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

You American? If so I hope you mog tf out of them. Rub it in their faces how they’re weird 24/7 turbo cucks.

not most kids tbh

but many. some foids i know have been going to the nudist beach with their parents ever since they were little

average man=/=average sex haver