Average african woman > average curry woman

U

Umbra

Retired
Long thread, adhd motherfuckers that are so poor they can't pay attention for more than a minute gtfo

Jfl @ u if you believe even curry bitches are better looking. Indians as a whole are subhumans, man or woman, doesn't matter. Stay mad street shitters bottom of the barrel cockroaches

Indian girls usually have/are :

- bug eyes on average, haven't seen an indian EVEN WITH HAZEL EYES let alone other shades. Compared to african girls who may have some european genes, they're not impossible

- weird short plump ugly lips or long thin lips

- pubg mobile fucking indian accent

- skinny/fat bodies, not one has body halo compared to african girls,

- weird skin tone meaning they don't exactly pass as white but they can't have the shiny black exotic skin like some top tier african girls have, stuck in the middle like the helpless subhumans they are :lul:

- bad bones compared to african dog tier forward growth and eye support

- come from a culture of street shitting, drinking cow urine/praising cows , bathing in dirty rivers, tech support scamming is the national job and so on

- bigger noses, like wtf i expected them to have thinner noses on average compared to african girls, both india and most african countries were colonized, again subhuman indians get the short end of the stick and can't even get a little bit of white genes (slimmer noses) :lul:

-low iq in general (controversial since iq doesn't really mean you'll become a millionaire or some bs like that), niggas barely have toilets in their countries, don't know about schools tho :lul:

- are shorter on average since subhuman asian genes

only good trait: good hair genes, so good in fact they moustache mog most people here. Even then, they have straight hair, and as an ethnic it removes from your exotic look

African girls usually have/are :

- higher t than most americans so it makes sense they're intimidated by them, this can be a falio if you're not high t enough to face them . But from what i've seen and heard, african women behave better and don't chimp out compared to their american counterparts

- come from a culture that isn't as developed as other continents but isn't subhuman and dirty as indian ''culture'', but there are some african countries that mog india in most ways

- double edged sword when it comes to looks, some can look slightly european, some barely have eyebrows while some have good eyebrows and hair genes in general

-low iq in general (controversial since iq doesn't really mean you'll become a millionaire or some bs like that), could be because they're underdeveloped so barely any schools

-can be more of a falio if you're seen with a black girl compared to indian girl, europeans would likely see you with an indian subhuman that isn't dark than to see you with any top tier black women (Face and body) who is slightly darker

NOT TALKING ABOUT HOOD RATS SHANIQUAS WITH TONS OF MAKEUP WHO ARE FAT AS MT EVEREST AND ARE LQP (LOW QUALITY PRIMITIVE)

good traits: better bodies on average, better bones on average, bigger lips (can look disproportionate sometimes, depends) can benefit from exotic halo, better in bed from what i heard (controversial again)

How are people more racists towards black girls compared to indian subhumans as a whole surprises me :what:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 9779 and 11 others
Then again, this forum is full of indians who get mogged by average sewer rat or americans who only encountered low quality african shaniquas

• +1
Reactions: freiza, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and gymmaxedhorse
I agree every other race> indians

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, metalmogger12, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
British only kept these monkey feces around because they felt bad for them hahah

How much more patheticly inferior can a race be?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Umbra
Bruh I read the post in Azulas voice 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 18244 and 6 others
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deprived and cantbreaktheice
One thing though...

curry women actually look like females and not men wearing wigs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20679 and 4 others

East African Women fog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kamui, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Latinas> literally everyone else

Niggas be sleeping on that hindu pussy
One time I got a taste of that hindu pussy
Yeah, I ate that pussy like it was actually curry
Yeah, nigga
I shoot my semen in her like Stephen Curry, nigga
Bitch ass nigga, try some hindu dindu pussy nigga, that shit fire
Nigga.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Kamui, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, Baldingman1998 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
they look ok until you remember their burnt tar looking vaginas
Ah, I forgot about that tbh. But who really gives a fuck as long as it's not outy/lose tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and Blackgymmax
Long thread, adhd motherfuckers that are so poor they can't pay attention for more than a minute gtfo

Jfl @ u if you believe even curry bitches are better looking. Indians as a whole are subhumans, man or woman, doesn't matter. Stay mad street shitters bottom of the barrel cockroaches

- bug eyes on average, haven't seen an indian EVEN WITH HAZEL EYES let alone other shades. Compared to african girls who may have some european genes, they're not impossible

- weird skin tone meaning they don't exactly pass as white but they can't have the shiny black exotic skin like some top tier african girls have, stuck in the middle like the helpless subhumans they are :lul:

- come from a culture of street shitting, drinking cow urine/praising cows , bathing in dirty rivers, tech support scamming is the national job and so on

- bigger noses, like wtf i expected them to have thinner noses on average compared to african girls, both india and most african countries were colonized, again subhuman indians get the short end of the stick and can't even get a little bit of white genes (slimmer noses) :lul:

-low iq in general (controversial since iq doesn't really mean you'll become a millionaire or some bs like that), niggas barely have toilets in their countries, don't know about schools tho :lul:

only good trait: good hair genes, so good in fact they moustache mog most people here. Even then, they have straight hair, and as an ethnic it removes from your exotic look

- higher t than most americans so it makes sense they're intimidated by them, this can be a falio if you're not high t enough to face them . But from what i've seen and heard, african women behave better and don't chimp out compared to their american counterparts

- come from a culture that isn't as developed as other continents but isn't subhuman and dirty as indian ''culture'', but there are some african countries that mog india in most ways

- double edged sword when it comes to looks, some can look slightly european, some barely have eyebrows while some have good eyebrows and hair genes in general

-low iq in general (controversial since iq doesn't really mean you'll become a millionaire or some bs like that), could be because they're underdeveloped so barely any schools

-can be more of a falio if you're seen with a black girl compared to indian girl, europeans would likely see you with an indian subhuman that isn't dark than to see you with any top tier black women (Face and body) who is slightly darker

NOT TALKING ABOUT HOOD RATS SHANIQUAS WITH TONS OF MAKEUP WHO ARE FAT AS MT EVEREST AND ARE LQP (LOW QUALITY PRIMITIVE)

good traits: better bodies on average, better bones on average, bigger lips (can look disproportionate sometimes, depends) can benefit from exotic halo, better in bed from what i heard (controversial again)

How are people more racists towards black girls compared to indian subhumans as a whole surprises me :what:
didnt read but black women seem to have the fattest asses :dafuckfeels:

sometimes taller too im 5'8 and the only women that heightmog me the most are black women

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Growth Plate
Notice how they look European tho brutal
Latina*

No European looks like that. Hoendtly thought they were curry but East African foids who look like that are ultra rare and only from the Habesha tribes and even then more look more negroid than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, freiza and 3 others
I'm more attracted to black girls than any other race

Why is this? @Blackgymmax

Objectively white women are indisputably higher psl and black women fraud a lot. It's some type of primal attraction. I used to prefer white/latinas but suddenly during late puberty my taste changed and now I want slim thick brown - darkskin black girls. Black girls that look decent unfrauded are rarer to find though than whites and latinas, but when I find them, I want to fuck them more than whites and latinas

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Umbra
Latina*

No European looks like that. Hoendtly thought they were curry but East African foids who look like that are ultra rare and only from the Habesha tribes and even then more look more negroid than this
True but thankfully im from those habesha tribes. Im lowkey thinking of going back to Ethiopia after I improve my looks and get my money up to marry multiple cute girls. Its the highest chance for me to find success tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21620 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Objectively white women are indisputably higher psl and black women fraud a lot. It's some type of primal attraction. I used to prefer white/latinas but suddenly during late puberty my taste changed and now I want slim thick brown - darkskin black girls. Black girls that look decent unfrauded are rarer to find though than whites and latinas, but when I find them, I want to fuck them more than whites and latinas
@Blackgymmax Nevermind I prefer white and latina girls

I was just coping because I can't pull them probably

Well actually my taste randomly changes depending on mood

@Manchild check this out

BEST THREAD ON THIS GAY FORUM 😹🤙🏻✨👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Same. Black women are honestly the best non-White women one can ascend with. Any other race of women will give your son a small dick and a terrible body on top of ethnic failo.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and freiza
BRO CHECK THIS HOE OUT, SHE LOOKS LIKE AZULA

Comment 1660764524cojex6oQS0mIKwrJ7sBB0T

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Umbra
Any doubt
IMG 20170125 WA001
Images 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9779 and Umbra
ngl the curry pheno is just too brutal

they automatically look like theyre dirty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Umbra and JBcollector
Curry foids have no body halo
No fashion sense
And ugly brown skin
At least with a black women your child will be a strong black male instead of a week curry

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9779 and Umbra
I think indian women are so sexy... their weird accent 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 specially if they frmo a higher caste.
i would love to kiss 💋 pusi and booba 😝 babe show u vegana :sneaky::sneaky:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Umbra

Black girls rarely fruad their dark skin makes it that they never need to wear makeup. The only Fraud is weave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Growth Plate
I’m attracted to curry foids but only the top tier ones (idc about skin colour or whether they’re from North or South jfl), it’s true the average curry foid is subhuman and as hairy as a gorilla and smells like a horses shit after they accidentally ate laxatives

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Same. Black women are honestly the best non-White women one can ascend with. Any other race of women will give your son a small dick and a terrible body on top of ethnic failo.
They have a high obesity rate much more then curries and they look far more masculine then curry foids who actually look feminine.

You haven’t seen black girls have you ?

I live in Canada so blacks here are African not African American hood rats

Indian girls are ugly but black women are giga subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Bro do you have any pics of robust tall sexy black women i want to compare them with our dinaric tall Balkan women

Bro do you have any pics of robust tall sexy black women i want to compare them with our dinaric tall Balkan women
A whole folder jfl, dm me if u want or i can post them here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back