Average black guy says Sweden is easy mode, this guy has to be full of shit, right?

TURK-KUN

TURK-KUN

Iron

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger, Xangsane and 8 others
well that explains his colour

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and 8uAte
That's literally a dyed mutt with him in the thumbnail

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoH, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
If dating in Sweden is easy for this ugly spook then Sweden is my next trip.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, klip11, nope and 16 others
Sweden is full of 6’2 chadlites there’s no way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, bloomercel, fentanyl and 7 others
Sweden is full of 6’2 chadlites there’s no way
At face value his claim sounds like bullshit. But his channel is full of footage and pics of him with multiple women. It can't be totally fake. Freaky.

• +1
Reactions: Mr2chef
At face value his claim sounds like bullshit. But his channel is full of footage and pics of him with multiple women. It can't be totally fake. Freaky.
Maybe since there are too many white chads they get with the “more rare” minority groups

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sub6manletnozygos, PsychoH and 2 others
Fuck this shiet man. They don't deserve all these girls, they're the ugliest race going with the prettiest one, gonna create a bunch of mutts and erase beauty. Its not right. This is messed up!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, deadstock, Zelenskyiv and 3 others

Swedish foids will fuck anything just becouse they can. Truly a disqusting country. I live here, im def geo maxxing for a wife. I am NOT getting a marriage with these cock inhaling foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Manu le coq, ZachS and 10 others
Swedish foids will fuck anything just becouse they can. Truly a disqusting country. I live here, im def geo maxxing for a wife. I am NOT getting a marriage with these cock inhaling foids.
I heard blacks got that exotic halo going on for them in Sweden . Even that other black user reported more matches their . Forgot his username but he does drop shipping

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Sverige är brutalt.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins, bloomercel and beniman
I heard blacks got that exotic halo going on for them in Sweden . Even that other black user reported more matches their . Forgot his username but he does drop shipping
really? blacks still have exotic halo in sweden? I thought that shit had worn off by now..... they've been getting so much immigration from shitty african countries lately, that has got to have had a negative effect on the public perception of blacks there....

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, got.daim, Chadeep and 2 others
I wouldnt say so. Its just foids here will fuck anything. Doesnt matter what race it is. If ur a virgin and dont care if ur getting hiv just geo maxx to sweden.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72684, AscensionMan98 and Latinolooksmaxxer
wtf I look better than this nigga and get nothing

• +1
Reactions: greywind

Aryan males should move to Eastern Europe and breed the next generation of Aryan warriors there in order to save Europe.
Let the ungrateful feminist Aryan sluts breed with the invading ethnic immigrants, create a dysgenic generation and doom their own countries.
Current Scandinavia will be renamed United Emirates of Africa.
Eastern Europe will become the new Scandinavia and the new motherland of the glorious Aryan race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, bloomercel, got.daim and 8 others
Swedish woman think blonde guys are too feminine so they will fuck thugs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, greywind, greycel and 1 other person
jfl, he has the proof too

I wouldnt say so. Its just foids here will fuck anything. Doesnt matter what race it is. If ur a virgin and dont care if ur getting hiv just geo maxx to sweden.

It doesn't look like aids is a real problem in europe:

The worst countries are ukraine and russia, and even then, it's 40 in 100k, so less than 0.1% chance.

Not to mention this virus is concentrated on gay and druggy communities. Just don't be a faggot junky theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Aryan males should move to Eastern Europe and breed the next generation of Aryan warriors there in order to save Europe.
Let the ungrateful feminist Aryan sluts breed with the invading ethnic immigrants, create a dysgenic generation and doom their own countries.
Current Scandinavia will be renamed United Emirates of Africa.
Eastern Europe will become the new Scandinavia and the new motherland of the glorious Aryan race.
Eastern Europe and Russia have a lot of potential.

• Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Swedish woman think blonde guys are too feminine so they will fuck thugs
yeah ive seen a lot of this on social media. When there's random USA whores simping for Swedish tinder the Swedish women say they are all gay

why would he lie when he has a pic with a swedish girl as the thumbnail

why would he lie when he has a pic with a swedish girl as the thumbnail
maybe he has fucked a couple of swedish girls after a lot of hard work. in the video he says he can effortlessly pull 10's from tinder

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, greywind and 1 other person
maybe he has fucked a couple of swedish girls after a lot of hard work. in the video he says he can effortlessly pull 10's from tinder
most likely hes exaggerating, passport bros dont want to go through all the hassle and expending of travelling abroad just to hook up with foids they could get from a local bar

vast majority of the foids that hes evidently hooking up with in his edits are mtbs or lower like this one:

I dont doubt that he can score with attractive foids now and then, i personally know high tier foids that are bbcpilled and have hooked up with black dudes they fog the shit out of for an example. but those are not the norm, the norm is foid hooking up with tyrone

Attachments

• sweden bbc.png
    sweden bbc.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
JBB is legit strategy in Nordic countries. This guy is also American and doesn’t have typical black refugee failo.

Also casual sex is very normalized in Nordic countries. Body count for your average Swedish woman is extremely high. It’s actually easier to ascend there than a lot of places due to law of large numbers.

It’s incredibly rare for Nordic women to LTR a non-nordic person though. That is legit quite rare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, got.daim, Chadeep and 2 others
JBB is legit strategy in Nordic countries. This guy is also American and doesn’t have typical black refugee failo.

Also casual sex is very normalized in Nordic countries. Body count for your average Swedish woman is extremely high. It’s actually easier to ascend there than a lot of places due to law of large numbers.

It’s incredibly rare for Nordic women to LTR a non-nordic person though. That is legit quite rare.
So you’re essentially saying that Nordic Men are cucks

• +1
Reactions: Baban
they arent 10s but they definitely arent ugly, they are tanned blonde slim girls

u should be proud of him

So you’re essentially saying that Nordic Men are cucks

Nordic men are not typically “based” in any sense other than being highly racist.

They’re actually extremely soy in general. Your average funkopop collector in Ohio is more masculine and more neurotypical than your average Nordic man.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and greycel
Nordic men are not typically “based” in any sense other than being highly racist.

They’re actually extremely soy in general. Your average funkopop collector in Ohio is more masculine and more neurotypical than your average Nordic man.
first hand experience?

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Were they not colonisers?
They have a lot of genetic advantages from higher bone mass, stronger skulls, hooded eyes, much taller.. yet they supposedly are soy

You’d figure if anybody were to be more dominant and keep their women in line, at least from a biological standpoint, then it would be Nordics.

Also making their women understand they are the most genetically desired men on this Earth, at least from every other nation

Depends where in sweden you are. Whre i live all men are very masculine. But then again I live in the "farmer" part of sweden. People from stockholm and gotherburg are soy and fagotty.

Were they not colonisers?
They have a lot of genetic advantages from higher bone mass, stronger skulls, hooded eyes, much taller.. yet they supposedly are soy

You’d figure if anybody were to be more dominant and keep their women in line, at least from a biological standpoint, then it would be Nordics.

Also making their women understand they are the most genetically desired men on this Earth, at least from every other nation
Depends where in sweden you are. Whre i live all men are very masculine. But then again I live in the "farmer" part of sweden. People from stockholm and gotherburg are soy and fagotty.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

holy shit i died of cringe

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and beniman
It doesn't look like aids is a real problem in europe:

View attachment 3044282

The worst countries are ukraine and russia, and even then, it's 40 in 100k, so less than 0.1% chance.

Not to mention this virus is concentrated on gay and druggy communities. Just don't be a faggot junky theory.
if the foid fucks that junkie then its over. Looks like EE maxers need to fucking Pre EP max.

There isnt a single frame of him with a foid in the whole video:lul:

really? blacks still have exotic halo in sweden? I thought that shit had worn off by now..... they've been getting so much immigration from shitty african countries lately, that has got to have had a negative effect on the public perception of blacks there....
Interesting, well that black clearly got some level of success. I heard that GL ethnic that did well around the world and said that Sweden cucked him hard in terms of matches. But he did interestingly enough a lot better in Norway and Denmark.

And that is a good point. Lot of African migrants coming in. Are they mainly North African which is Arab looking are we talking full on black like Somalia and Ethiopia. Cause that woudl cause a falio but this black man clearly did not have any issues with it

Eastern Europe and Russia have a lot of potential.
A peruvian subhuman went to russia and got a bunch of lays their with high quality foids. Over if latinos and ethnics go their to geo max

• +1
A peruvian subhuman went to russia and got a bunch of lays their with high quality foids. Over if latinos and ethnics go their to geo max
There's like 10 million white russians the rest are ethnics. Chances all the high quality foids were ethnics.

@ambi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
The user is @Manu le coq . He is a French black man who said he got get this 4-5x as many matches in Sweden , Denmark, and Norway then in France.

He drop shipped max and escaped the wage slave matrix

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Manu le coq
There's like 10 million white russians the rest are ethnics. Chances all the high quality foids were ethnics.
Their Was a thread about this, the guy banged white foids. Only like a small portion is asian admixture if thats what your referring to .

Their Was a thread about this, the guy banged white foids. Only like a small portion is asian admixture if thats what your referring to .
i refer to that the amount of pure ethnic slavic russians is low. Usually it's harder to notice those mixed traits on russian women than on men

The idea that just because a country has a lot of soy boys and someone who is mr masculine and does a cold approach or is alpha and will suddenly get a ton of pussy is bullshit

The countries with the most low inhibition men are always easier . Eastern Europe and central and South America its common to see men do cold approaches and cat call foids, and the women are overall easier to get.

Their are plenty of soy boys in America and a lot of times when I have been to bars/clubs a lot of men won't approach. It means nothing because their only looking for that top chad. They only need to be impressed by a top 5% man.

The idea that just because a country has a lot of soy boys and someone who is mr masculine and does a cold approach or is alpha and will suddenly get a ton of pussy is bullshit

The countries with the most low inhibition men are always easier . Eastern Europe and central and South America its common to see men do cold approaches and cat call foids, and the women are overall easier to get.

Their are plenty of soy boys in America and a lot of times when I have been to bars/clubs a lot of men won't approach. It means nothing because their only looking for that top chad. They only need to be impressed by a top 5% man.
I dont understand what your point is. Slaying in sweden is insanely easy. One night stands is normalised here and swedish foids are prob the horniest ones. Come here and check for yourself. As long as ur Mtn + it should be insanely easy to slay

• +1
i refer to that the amount of pure ethnic slavic russians is low. Usually it's harder to notice those mixed traits on russian women than on men
Well, the official statistics are saying this:

Out of all of these minorities, the least white one is Chechens, and even they are "white passing".

When I went to Saint Petersburg in 2016, I saw 99% whites and the odd Asian.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
ASAP Rocky got arrested in Sweden because they were mad he was blacking all their foids

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and AscensionMan98
I dont understand what your point is. Slaying in sweden is insanely easy. One night stands is normalised here and swedish foids are prob the horniest ones. Come here and check for yourself. As long as ur Mtn + it should be insanely easy to slay
IDK, on an intuitive level this just doesn't compute to me. Hot blonde girls can't be easy anywhere...

• JFL