Average black guy says Sweden is easy mode, this guy has to be full of shit, right?

IDK, on an intuitive level this just doesn't compute to me. Hot blonde girls can't be easy anywhere...
The average swedish girl fogs the average American by a fucking lot, mtbs there would be considered hot by male standards

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, got.daim and AscensionMan98
I dont understand what your point is. Slaying in sweden is insanely easy. One night stands is normalised here and swedish foids are prob the horniest ones. Come here and check for yourself. As long as ur Mtn + it should be insanely easy to slay
Well I think that just because having a abundance of soy boys doesn't make it easier to get laid . Their are cities in cuckmerica that have tons of soy boys like San Francisco or Seattle but dating their is reported by the men as very hard.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Were they not colonisers?
They have a lot of genetic advantages from higher bone mass, stronger skulls, hooded eyes, much taller.. yet they supposedly are soy

You’d figure if anybody were to be more dominant and keep their women in line, at least from a biological standpoint, then it would be Nordics.

Also making their women understand they are the most genetically desired men on this Earth, at least from every other nation

None of the Nordic countries were colonizers lmao.

They’re literally the opposite of keeping women in line culturally. Islamic countries followed by Hindu countries are the most strict when it comes to women.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Well I think that just because having a abundance of soy boys doesn't make it easier to get laid . Their are cities in cuckmerica that have tons of soy boys like San Francisco or Seattle but dating their is reported by the men as very hard.
Relationships isnt easy here thats not what im saying but getting a one night stand here is very easy. Also im not saying its bc we arnt masculine that was some other guy

IDK, on an intuitive level this just doesn't compute to me. Hot blonde girls can't be easy anywhere...
Most swedish foids arnt that hot. Its just the internet thats brain washing the rest of the world in thinking that. But then again it might just be me thinking that bc ive lived here mh whole life

Relationships isnt easy here thats not what im saying but getting a one night stand here is very easy. Also im not saying its bc we arnt masculine that was some other guy
How could ons be easy if all the men are soy boys. Doubt the foids are approaching men unless their chads in the bars/clubs.

Most swedish foids arnt that hot. Its just the internet thats brain washing the rest of the world in thinking that. But then again it might just be me thinking that bc ive lived here mh whole life
Its mainly a pheno halo. Blonds are seen as super exotic and hot. So when you have a top tier pheno the people can be MTN and get mogger results

Same reason why foids in america are going crazy over the average Swedish and danish men on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and beniman
How could ons be easy if all the men are soy boys. Doubt the foids are approaching men unless their chads in the bars/clubs.
When im at the club i get abt 4 approaches.i wouldnt say im ugly tho but def not above htn. And guys here approach girls. I dont understand what ur talking abt. Just bc they arnt masculine doesnt mean they dont approach?

• +1
turkcel worshiping muh natasha as usual

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
When im at the club i get abt 4 approaches.i wouldnt say im ugly tho but def not above htn. And guys here approach girls. I dont understand what ur talking abt. Just bc they arnt masculine doesnt mean they dont approach?
Based on all this " swedes are such soy boys " makes it seem no ethnically Swedish white guy is approaching foids making women desperate and easy to get, and thus easier to get laid. And cause of a lack of men approaching foids are easier to get if you just approach . Thats what the discussion makes it seem like

Based on all this " swedes are such soy boys " makes it seem no ethnically Swedish white guy is approaching foids making women desperate and easy to get, and thus easier to get laid. And cause of a lack of men approaching foids are easier to get if you just approach . Thats what the discussion makes it seem like
I think we both are just confused. What im saying is that women here in sweden are very horny and one night stands are very normalised thus making it easier to slay. Relationships are not easy but a one night stand isnt a problem if u just go to the club. And swedish guys arnt "soy boys" persay but they arnt very masculine either.

• +1
I think we both are just confused. What im saying is that women here in sweden are very horny and one night stands are very normalised thus making it easier to slay. Relationships are not easy but a one night stand isnt a problem if u just go to the club. And swedish guys arnt "soy boys" persay but they arnt very masculine either.
How woudl you say your tinder results and other OLD apps compare to your irl success

How woudl you say your tinder results and other OLD apps compare to your irl success
I dont use tinder or dating apps. but irl its quite easy. As I said even if I dont approach myself at the club theres somone that will approach me. Jfl its bot much horder in denmark either since I got approached a good amount of times when I was at the club there with my buddys.

I dont use tinder or dating apps. but irl its quite easy. As I said even if I dont approach myself at the club theres somone that will approach me. Jfl its bot much horder in denmark either since I got approached a good amount of times when I was at the club there with my buddys.
Damn. Probably a chad.

In america only chads get approached.

How would you say a GL ethnic or black would do to slay a Swedish foid. Heard that its gotten a lot harder for them recently due to migrant falio,

How would you say a GL ethnic or black would do to slay a Swedish foid. Heard that its gotten a lot harder for them recently due to migrant falio,
Most swedish foids have gotten alot more racist towards africans lately i belive since some ive talked to make racist jokes quite often. So I will just take a guess and say htn or high- mtn facially. But if ur tall with a BBC mtn is prob enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and bloomercel

holy shit i died of cringe

Being dreadhead high-trust black is an INSANE halo for white foids

The way my dick would’ve JUMPED at 1:41 when she responded “proud” with that smile :feelsohh:

The random foids waving at 11:05

Every girl he interacted with being open and receptive

All Beckies, yet very attractive and appealing

Holy fuck Europe is easy mode.

• +1
Most swedish foids have gotten alot more racist towards africans lately i belive since some ive talked to make racist jokes quite often. So I will just take a guess and say htn or high- mtn facially. But if ur tall with a BBC mtn is prob enough
Damn then thats surprising that American MTN black got so much pussy. What about Arabs . Must be similar

• +1
Damn then thats surprising that American MTN black got so much pussy. What about Arabs . Must be similar
Arabs doesnt slay that many swedish foids tbh. They are more on the thugh niche and usually go for women that are balkan/arab

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AscensionMan98
Arabs doesnt slay that many swedish foids tbh. They are more on the thugh niche and usually go for women that are balkan/arab
Not surprised. Probably doesn't help with all that migrant falio.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and beniman
Not surprised. Probably doesn't help with all that migrant falio.
Ye arabs are mostly the ones that destroyed sweden (except for the gorvernment ofc) and r the most "hated". But then again the Arabs that arnt painting themselfs as thugs (abt 10%) Does OK

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AscensionMan98
Ye arabs are mostly the ones that destroyed sweden (except for the gorvernment ofc) and r the most "hated". But then again the Arabs that arnt painting themselfs as thugs (abt 10%) Does OK
Blacks got a decent halo in America considering the amount of crime they do.

It's like America's sacred animal here

A mtn black like of the original thread wouldn't do that well with attractive white or Hispanic women if skinny but if they beefed up and got muscular they would do quite well .

• +1

A mtn black like of the original thread wouldn't do that well with attractive white or Hispanic women if skinny but if they beefed up and got muscular they would do quite well .
Its weird to me that being a thug in america is a halo but here in sweden it isnt

Except for the people that have a niche for it. Mostly Arabs and people from kosovo, bosnia, turks and serbs.

Albaians are usualy the "better" immigrants tho. Unsure of why but they usually try to be the typical swede or one of the "good" immigrants.
And therefor the usually get more "play"

But Arabs that paints themselfs as "thugs" do slay alot but just not to swedish foids (and immigrants that want to be seen as the typical swede)

Damn. Probably a chad.

In america only chads get approached.

You don’t need to be Chad for women to approach lol. In the Netherlands women actually ask men out lmao

• +1
Reactions: beniman
really? blacks still have exotic halo in sweden? I thought that shit had worn off by now..... they've been getting so much immigration from shitty african countries lately, that has got to have had a negative effect on the public perception of blacks there....
I make barely more than a wagie tho.
Like 1300-1500 net euros a month. But i spend 3h on it a week so🤷🏾

Last edited:
Honestly I can't imagine white foids with anyone other than white gigachads

this dude actually fuck, but where this money come from ??
crazy dude has legit a norwood 3 but still flexing.. this confidence is crazy

the way this dude dress and talk, he's basically a white dude

I watched the guys vids and he looks like a "where's my hug at" type guy, he probs just approached and the girls are taking advantage of him

yo OP buy the 2K formation and tell us if its scam

i promise i'll find a way to give the money back..:bigbrain:

Sweden is full of 6’2 chadlites there’s no way
>there is no way if you are white

Fixed it for you.

I was slaying in sweden, like some girls there were looking at me like a piece of meat. But my white 5´10 htn friend didnt get any play.

• Woah
Delusional cope thread from a fake dating coach.
Lotta delusional copers in this thread as well. Ethnic incels who think that they are incel in whatever western country yet become HTN+ in Sweden? Get real lil bros.

I didnt watch all the vid, but the dude even calls out during the nightlife section that many of the chicks who where "shameless" are immigrant girls from middle east and north africa... this guy also said its easy to bar hop and bring girls and after parties... bro that is the same everywhere. If you cant do that in whatever country you are in already, sweden is no different.

>there is no way if you are white

Fixed it for you.

I was slaying in sweden, like some girls there were looking at me like a piece of meat. But my white 5´10 htn friend didnt get any play.
6 months in sweden as a 6'3 white and i outslayed your incel ass by just standing around. you dont know shit urkel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins and AscensionMan98
Average Somali experience in Swedistan.

Delusional cope thread from a fake dating coach.
Lotta delusional copers in this thread as well. Ethnic incels who think that they are incel in whatever western country yet become HTN+ in Sweden? Get real lil bros.

I didnt watch all the vid, but the dude even calls out during the nightlife section that many of the chicks who where "shameless" are immigrant girls from middle east and north africa... this guy also said its easy to bar hop and bring girls and after parties... bro that is the same everywhere. If you cant do that in whatever country you are in already, sweden is no different.

6 months in sweden as a 6'3 white and i outslayed your incel ass by just standing around. you dont know shit urkel

Lmao 😂 Nigga you’re upset because i’m simply telling you facts and personal experience.do you want me to lie to make your heart hurt less?
My smv tripled in sweden. I had so much sex that my dick started to hurt.
Like it or not. Females were drooling over me in bars and ready to hook up day one, i had 5-6 times more matches on tinder and they wanted to fuck the same day.
The worse/best is that the average girl i fucked there were minimum htb.

While for my white htn friend there, he didnt get more play than in france. Quite the opposite because the average swed mog the average french by a mile.
6'2 white guy is the average in sweden. If americans/brits want an advantage they should go to asia, they will get mogged to death in northern europe

Sweden is full of 6’2 chadlites there’s no way
Yeah but they're all too shy. But it still doesn't make sense this mf in the vid says he's doing well there