• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 28691
  • +1
Won't happen

Won't happen kek.

Your country getting flooded by a tsunami of shitskins remember that.

Your politicians dgaf about you, Meloni would welcome millions of niggers if it meant moneh from EU.

Just know your place in the hierarchy,

you are a property of german aristocrats, brussels bureaucrat's like Von Der Leyen.

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 28691
Like this everywhere
Chinese is going to surpass English as the most spoken 2nd language in the near future. Mark my words.

Won't happen kek.

Your country getting flooded by a tsunami of shitskins remember that.

Your politicians dgaf about you, Meloni would welcome millions of niggers if it meant moneh from EU.

Just know your place in the hierarchy,

you are a property of german aristocrats, brussels bureaucrat's like Von Der Leyen.
You don't know meloni, she's a real neonazi racist

• JFL
It says 90% of dutch can speak english. I'm telling you they can't. Some of them are really good, a lot better than most countries but it's for sure not 90% (not even close) they can maybe talk about the coming train or where's the bathroom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 28691
  • +1
It says 90% of dutch can speak english. I'm telling you they can't. Some of them are really good, a lot better than most countries but it's for sure not 90% (not even close) they can maybe talk about the coming train or where's the bathroom.
Idk were u have been but they can all speak english

• +1
They can, 70% resemblance or somewhere like that.

Polish and russian sound nothing alike.
70% isn’t that much though. English and German have a lexical similarity of 60% and I cannot understand a word of German (besides loan words).

Last edited:
  • +1
I haven't been but i doubt that tbh

It's cheap af, thanks to corruption/imbeciles in power the inflation there is crazy.

Like/worse than Turkey.

They'll kill for €200.

Idk were u have been but they can all speak english
Very basic fluency. You think they can hold actual meaningful conversations? 90% of them? they would stutter like retards. If you don't agree with me I would actually start to doubt your language skills.

• +1
I don't think this is language-related this is the common demeanour of the dutch
Cope. Cope. Cope. They just don't know English well enough. Dutch people mog almost all other countries when it comes to English, but it's not 90% and not even close. I'm talking about real fluency not a retarded convo.

• +1
Cope. Cope. Cope. They just don't know English well enough. Dutch people mog almost all other countries when it comes to English, but it's not 90% and not even close. I'm talking about real fluency not a retarded convo.
Real fluency isn't even common within native speakers of any language

Real fluency isn't even common within native speakers of any language
Yeah that's not gonna work, I give up. I mean I know what you mean, but that's over the top.

kys zhive belarusj beliver

its land of batka and russian ally, not for you 5f7 disgusting pig to decide it
Why are you so aggressive in the internet?

Yeah that's not gonna work, I give up. I mean I know what you mean, but that's over the top.
Go to the UK and if you find a fluent native English speaker under 85 i might decorate you

In America, the Dutch are known as proficient English speakers. This is probably because Americans go to commercial areas in big cities like Amsterdam where everyone speaks English.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and JackTheKnife
Hopefully I can get a slavic polina to be my translator

In America, the Dutch are known as proficient English speakers. This is probably because Americans go to commercial areas in big cities like Amsterdam where everyone speaks English.
Main cities like that are where all the business and best jobs are, that would correlate. I'm thinking about the whole country.

• +1
Native, russian/polish + english.

@Makhachev @St.TikTokcel @russiancel

I don't count russians, those beasts only know russian and all inclusive, please shot of vodka on the plane to Turkey kek.
you effectively speak 2 since polish is only spoken within poland.

And 2 languages is the basic standard.

Europeans in general overestimate their language abilities, Arabs and North Africans are the few people on this Earth goated at languages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back