Average fat bitch body count

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
414FF870 8B07 43D9 A1BA ED28A3A707ED

Also her
2814A755 441F 4CF0 AB87 8892CEF85429

I can confirm this, since I spoke to a fat bitch off yubo for a bit before ghosting her who looked similar maybe worse than this woman, equally fat or maybe fatter, and she said to me she had an STD, and that she can’t fuck (desperate) men again every night. These FAT BITCHES fuck tons of men in the gazillions. Fat women are the biggest whores out there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Elvisandreaa, Yliaster and 10 others
Remember: your looksmatch is a slut.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Fat women have more SMV than billionaire gigachad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 9670, lutte and 5 others
5C28192F 9C2C 47DA BC1A A797C7783B4D
sick puke GIF

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and TUSSELEIF

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I just want a hug

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
water, fat women consume dick like they consume food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 11758
Juggernaut law. Anything with 2 holes and a normal BMI is chad's property. That leaves the fat bitches to be ravaged by normies like a pack of hyenas chewing at a carcass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Acromegaly_Chad, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Juggernaut law. Anything with 2 holes and a normal BMI is chad's property. That leaves the fat bitches to be ravaged by normies like a pack of hyenas chewing at a carcass.
fat girls also want bigger dicks :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, TUSSELEIF and EverythingMattersCel
fat girls also want bigger dicks :ogre:
Yeah because their fat folds are blocking the entrance to their fish flaps.

Can you imagine trying to locate her pussy? You're better off looking for the lost city of Atlantis. I bet her rolls have their own gravitational pull. And even if you were to hypothetically enter her, you're never coming back out. Best case scenario you get sucked into a wormhole and are transported to a world where hypergamy doesn't exist.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Acromegaly_Chad, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Yeah because their fat folds are blocking the entrance to their fish flaps.

View attachment 1385722

Can you imagine trying to locate her pussy? You're better off looking for the lost city of Atlantis. I bet her rolls have their own gravitational pull. And even if you were to hypothetically enter her, you're never coming back out. Best case scenario you get sucked into a wormhole and are transported to a world where hypergamy doesn't exist.
Yep and after all that she still has way more SMV than me ...

who the fuck brags about fucking 60 men then 200, what a fat fucking degenerate whore if i was her dad or brother i would give her the beating of a lifetime, also it got 353 likes, what the fuck is wrong with this generation

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
View attachment 1385626
Also her
View attachment 1385627

I can confirm this, since I spoke to a fat bitch off yubo for a bit before ghosting her who looked similar maybe worse than this woman, equally fat or maybe fatter, and she said to me she had an STD, and that she can’t fuck (desperate) men again every night. These FAT BITCHES fuck tons of men in the gazillions. Fat women are the biggest whores out there
Fuck the high body count pill broke me so bad, literally broke my heart, my mind, sanity, everything.

Then I see shit like this with a 1/10 landwhale having such an insane life I just wanna rope

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and TUSSELEIF