Average female reaction to "no friends, no social life, no career at 29" vid

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
46qu6n.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Krakowski, Nick.Harte and 3 others
why would women be expected to care about subhuman loser men? Like really why on earth would they give a fuck??

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and FacialStructure404
why would women be expected to care about subhuman loser men? Like really why on earth would they give a fuck??
i'd assume it's because humans are supposed to have compassion and all that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Tabula Rasa, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Compassion doesn't necessarily lead to affirmation
I for example do feel sorry for niggers somewhat which is why I advocate for their total destruction to end their suffering

• Love it
Reactions: czwarty
men and most people irl would laugh at you and deal with you as an inferior low life when would you tell them this and you expect a woman to care?

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
men and most people irl would laugh at you and deal with you as an inferior low life when would you tell them this and you expect a woman to care?
not true at all. most people would at least pretend to care.

not true at all. most people would at least pretend to care.
maybe your family or women with virtue signaling complex, not complete strangers or men your age. trust me.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
It's called being a decent human being...He deserves at least a woman's compassion...
Stable diffusion xl70

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 24459 and 1 other person
I mean even my mom and sisters cut contact with me after I developed chronic illness wouldn’t be surprised for stranger girls. They are disgusted/repulsed by weakness. Men sympathize with me more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23239, tallnegga and 1 other person
I mean even my mom and sisters cut contact with me after I developed chronic illness wouldn’t be surprised for stranger girls. They are disgusted/repulsed by weakness. Men sympathize with me more.
nothing to do with gender, most people know that if you are weak or sick/ill, then you are of no use to them. basic psychological shifts that you should know at that age.

if you think that men sympathize with you, you are very naive and do not know what happens behind closed doors.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and tallnegga
Yup very important to understand this and to have a utilitarian view of women especially but mostly everyone around you. As a sub human you will be left out to rot. As a sub human you have to be robotic, calculating, hateful/spiteful, but at the same time being able to hide this with being able to mimic NTness. If you can’t mimic NTness it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
nothing to do with gender, most people know that if you are weak or sick/ill, then you are of no use to them. basic psychological shifts that you should know at that age.

if you think that men sympathize with you, you are very naive and do not know what happens behind closed doors.
His family is just weird af, if you get cancer your family will pay anything for you to heal and pray for you
and its the most common type of relationships in family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

True our value as human is what others can benefits from us.

Having weak man is a burden anyway especially in hunter gather age.