Average gen z female height is 5'9

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

10x speed of sound
Excluding heels, their average height is 5'9, with heels 6, and no this isn't even uncommon, this is what I have observed, it's same in all of west and even worse in Russland, even in curryland all wmn are this tall, world is becoming extremely unliveable for men under 5'6 it's like living life on God mode, how's the reality for rest of you in your city / country?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, 5'8manlet, ElTruecel and 11 others
no JFL, .org heightflation has gotten out of hand

Netherlands or cope

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ElTruecel, boxface34 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, albe.ORG, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Do you even go out ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ElTruecel, Hopefullneet and 10 others
Maybe in your delusional head. IRL, it’s definitely not the case at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boxface34, perpetuallytired and Hypersonic
JFL. This isn't true at all.

Your brain is just wired to focus on the taller girls.

Excluding heels, their average height is 5'9, with heels 6, and no this isn't even uncommon, this is what I have observed, it's same in all of west and even worse in Russland, even in curryland all wmn are this tall, world is becoming extremely unliveable for men under 5'6 it's like living life on God mode, how's the reality for rest of you in your city / country?
india is not 5'9 average lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Then how is it in your part of the world ?
In London ( Capital of Europe), I’ve never had a foid heightmog me with heels at 6’2 or even come close tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
JFL. This isn't true at all.

Your brain is just wired to focus on the taller girls.
Nah it's true, after wearing those crocks they even goto 5'10, it's true for average white female , and now even true for curry wmn specially from North India, north west and Karnataka, kerela.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
In London ( Capital of Europe), I’ve never had a foid heightmog me with heels at 6’2 or even come close tbh.
In london most females with heels are easily 5'9 or even 5'10

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, God-himself, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
yes nigga im talking from a position of experience unlike you

Normal JB/foids are short on average

Some white foids are taller I will admit
Give a figure

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and Art of Pattinson
Nah it's true, after wearing those crocks they even goto 5'10, it's true for average white female , and now even true for curry wmn specially from North India, north west and Karnataka, kerela.
Nah. You just got tunnel vision.

I'm around Gen Z girls often. There's no way in hell the average one is 5'9 even among Whites.

In America, the average height of 19 year old girls is 5'3.8 which is actually slightly lower than the usual 5'4 average. And no....there aren't enough Hispanics in the U.S. to have that much of an impact on the average height.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

I'm around Gen Z girls often. There's no way in hell the average one is 5'9 even among Whites.

In America, the average height of 19 year old girls is 5'3.8 which is actually slightly lower than the usual 5'4 average. And no....there aren't enough Hispanics in the U.S. to have that much of an impact on the average height.

Yes and with heels or even good shoes they around 5'9 easily

• +1
Average height is like 165cm

• JFL
Average height is like 165cm
другой ник был занят? еблан ебаный:feelshaha: лол, и как ты можешь это говорить, если очевидно что в России среднии рост девок 5'9

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah
Women look taller than a man with the same height because their legs look taller. But average woman is 5’3. 5’6 and above is tall for a woman.

• Woah
Reactions: God-himself
другой ник был занят? еблан ебаный:feelshaha: лол, и как ты можешь это говорить, если очевидно что в России среднии рост девок 5'9
5'9 сантиметров? 164,5 см средний рост женщин в России, вполне нормально. Только если ты не микрочел

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
5'9 сантиметров? 164,5 см средний рост женщин в России, вполне нормально. Только если ты не микрочел
я 5'11 и даже в Казахстане, минимум половина девушек имеет 5'9-5'10

Legit. I've looked, there are NO girls under 170cm where I live. It seems 80% of them are 170-175cm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and God-himself
Legit. I've looked, there are NO girls under 170cm where I live. It seems 80% of them are 170-175cm.
exactly...I'm tired of these coping manlets being like "nAh NaH gIRLs r 5'3"-:feelsuhh::feelswah:....bruv they're not....the avg for females is like 170-175 like u said, some cases 177-180....girls are getting taller jus as guys...It's cope seriously, think. If guys get taller due to diet changes and lifesyle that would mean females to...females are still humans who can grow...jfl at this pathetic cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You're exaggerating but the point you make is true. Girls are tall these days, I'm 174 and lots of foids close to my height or same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zabivnoooy, looksmaxxing223, StarvedEpi and 2 others
tall height is good,

Midgets need to be bred out

delusional ahhh nigga

all foids are short:ROFLMAO:
Keep the retarded cope up...females are humans and grow jus like males, do. Diet and lifestyle has changed...before avg height for males was 5'7-5'9 now it's 5'10-6'1...seriously...same with girls before 5'3-5'5, now it's 5'6-5'8...girls are growing jus as guys, they're still humans. Stop coping...unless u live in some 3rd world shithole where females are midgets sure, but come to upper class countries...you'll realize girls are taller now...They're GROWING jus as guys and yall need to wakeup to the truth and stop the "female's are short" cope...they're not anymore

Last edited:
You're exaggerating but the point you make is true. Girls are tall these days, I'm 174 and lots of foids close to my height or same.
exactly...went to write exams yesterday, like 70% of the girls are like 170-173...I'm 176 so they where literally on pare with me, due to shoes and hairstyles...girls are taller

5'5 in curryland maybe you are 5'4

exactly...went to write exams yesterday, like 70% of the girls are like 170-173...I'm 176 so they where literally on pare with me, due to shoes and hairstyles...girls are taller

Life starts at 6’5, so we’re all incels here

• So Sad
Reactions: God-himself
Imagine being a manlet in 2024 :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
Keep the retarded cope up...females are humans and grow jus like males, do. Diet and lifestyle has changed...before avg height for males was 5'7-5'9 now it's 5'10-6'1...seriously...same with girls before 5'3-5'5, now it's 5'6-5'8...girls are growing jus as guys, they're still humans. Stop coping...unless u live in some 3rd world shithole where females are midgets sure, but come to upper class countries...you'll realize girls are taller now...They're GROWING jus as guys and yall need to wakeup to the truth and stop the "female's are short" cope...they're not anymore
Niggas saying all this while I'm the only one who posted actual data on this jfl.

Ты ебнулся 168-170 край, но не 5'9 aka 175

• JFL
Бля бро ты в уник/шарагу сходи и посмотри, сейчас пиздюки под 180, средняя девочка около 170

Ты ебнулся 168-170 край, но не 5'9 aka 175
ну выходит я шизофреник? я каждый день вижу полно девушек, которые на пару см ниже меня

Users who are viewing this thread

Back