Average height for women and 6'3 for men is most ideal (studies)

Cope I'm 6'3 and incel

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
I no where mentioned height would make girls suck your dick
I just said 6-3 is ideal height
Began for my 6,3 height.

But honestly I dont even want to be taller its already sometimes bad for your daily shit cant imagine to be over 2m
And many that get really tall have some kind of weird ass face and skull.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Summary of video : If a girl is 5'3 or 6'0 doesn't matter they both would prefer the 6'3 guy against a shorter or a taller guy compared to 6'3 ,as it's the most ideal male height coz it signals protection and health whereas for girls the most ideal height is average height .
TOp 1% male height is ideal for us and 50 percentile height is ideal for girls .

@Maesthetics=King @St.TikTokcel @cytoplasm @tents @Arborist @Skywalker

Cope asf 6’3 is the bare minimum to women Nowdays ideal Is 6’6-6’10

I no where mentioned height would make girls suck your dick
I just said 6-3 is ideal height
Then height is cope im khhv due to the jews and my face

I wish I was 1-2 inches taller

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Account717
its over :cry:

• So Sad
I'd trade 190cm 6'3 to 6'7 on any day of the year.

Summary of video : If a girl is 5'3 or 6'0 doesn't matter they both would prefer the 6'3 guy against a shorter or a taller guy compared to 6'3 ,as it's the most ideal male height coz it signals protection and health whereas for girls the most ideal height is average height .
TOp 1% male height is ideal for us and 50 percentile height is ideal for girls .

no, too tall for a lot of girls, 6’1.5-6’2 is good for most areas except dutchland

• JFL
I could see 6'3 being ideal as no women would find that to be too tall, whereas some mind find 6'6 too tall. But 6'6 still has higher smv than 6'3
yes they would, a legit 6’3 barefoot evening heightis fucking huge

this would be average height in 2030

6 feet barefoot evening height living in the US, ideal imo is 6’2 unfrauded
JewSA, where the avg is 5'9. 6'2 is a very good height but it is so common here in jewrope that it can not be ideal. Nor is 6'3 by itself "huge"

• +1
JewSA, where the avg is 5'9. 6'2 is a very good height but it is so common here in jewrope that it can not be ideal. Nor is 6'3 by itself "huge"
NAH NO NEED TO HAVE A BEEF WITH HIM
LOOK AT HIS POST REP RATIO LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
It's actually impressive. Even @brwn mogger has almost as many reps as him

buddy i have a life unlike you tht has 10k posts on an incel website lmao

Fucking brutal I generated i generated a graph to map out the differences between the matches comparative of a 6 1 guy to a 6 4 guy they get essentially 10x larger match rate than 6 1 guys fucking brutal

Code Generated Image