average height is taller then the stats say

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i don't know if thats the case for everywhere but atleast where i live the average is apparently 179.2, or 5 feet, 10.5 inches and im 181 witch is only like 2cm at most above that but 70% of men i see are taller then me by atleast an inch or two

good luck guys, people are just getting taller and taller and taller, i saw like 20 5ft10+ women yesterday at the shops. and before you say muh thats not your real height:soy: i was measured barefoot at the doctors at 5pm with that weird ass accurate measure machine so its 100% my height, to add insult to this because of tiktok women are free to say what they want in men and short men are a laughing stock so no women even the ones who didn't care about height before all want 6ft+ men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Slob, metagross and 6 others
Average white zoomer is 6 ft/ 6'1 srs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Basedtheticz and 16 others
Average white zoomer is 6 ft srs
yeah i agree, i would say atleast 60% of guys i see around 16-25 are taller then me by atleast 1-2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Slob and gamma
I'm not saying your experience is completely invalid but you do realize you just pretty much said "my anecdotal experience is more credible than statistics". Maybe your luck is shit and you're running into a lot more tall people

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 15827 and 15 others
I'm not saying your experience is completely invalid but you do realize you just pretty much said "my anecdotal experience is more credible than statistics". Maybe your luck is shit and you're running into a lot more tall people
that could be true, i am the second tallest in my class somehow and my eyeline is a little bit lower then the average persons but im still a little convinced the average height is slightly taller then stated on the stats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
that could be true, i am the second tallest in my class somehow and my eyeline is a little bit lower then the average persons but im still a little convinced the average height is slightly taller then stated on the stats
Again, there's no universal law that says the distribution of these men is going to be equal everywhere. You might just literally have more tall people in your environment. I'm 6'1 and haven't felt height mogged in forever, but occasionally run into 6'3+ guy

Keep in mind that when you stand beside someone your height (or even 1inch shorter than you) you might perceive them as TALLER than you since the eyes are set lower than the top of the cranium, and you'll be seeing the top of people's heads. Put into account selective bias too

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, klamus, CANI and 12 others
This. My first day on campus I got unlucky and ran into like 10 people who were around my height out of the few dozen people I saw on campus. I was convinced the average height was like 6'2". Now that I've been walking around campus for a few months the average height is definitely ~5'9", maybe a bit taller.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
This. My first day on campus I got unlucky and ran into like 10 people who were around my height out of the few dozen people I saw on campus. I was convinced the average height was like 6'2". Now that I've been walking around campus for a few months the average height is definitely ~5'9", maybe a bit taller.
Legit. Today, I swear to God, I ran into a 6'4 girl (she was wearing flat shoes) with her manlet 5'8 boyfriend at the grocery store. It looked hilarious but she looked like she loved him. She was probably 99.9999999th percentile for a girl, and many, many people will never run into a girl this tall, but I did. People are shuffled randomly, you're not going to get a study sample in every environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
Legit. Today, I swear to God, I ran into a 6'4 girl (she was wearing flat shoes) with her manlet 5'8 boyfriend at the grocery store. It looked hilarious but she looked like she loved him. She was probably 99.9999999th percentile for a girl, and many, many people will never run into a girl this tall, but I did. People are shuffled randomly, you're not going to get a study sample in every environment
short king is winning :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 7725 and Warlow
i don't know if thats the case for everywhere but atleast where i live the average is apparently 179.2, or 5 feet, 10.5 inches and im 181 witch is only like 2cm at most above that but 70% of men i see are taller then me by atleast an inch or two

good luck guys, people are just getting taller and taller and taller, i saw like 20 5ft10+ women yesterday at the shops. and before you say muh thats not your real height:soy: i was measured barefoot at the doctors at 5pm with that weird ass accurate measure machine so its 100% my height, to add insult to this because of tiktok women are free to say what they want in men and short men are a laughing stock so no women even the ones who didn't care about height before all want 6ft+ men
you see ? nobody wants 6ft men now, because everyone is 6ft+. Now desirable height its 5'8-5'9 for men, 6'+ for women @PingPong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas and 7 others
you see ? nobody wants 6ft men now, because everyone is 6ft+. Now desirable height its 5'8-5'9 for men, 6'+ for women @PingPong
Legit. 5'8 huge framed donkey dicked Chads are monopolizing all pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Preoximerianas, Warlow and 4 others
Did you change your opinion on nbr of gl people in the population. U also said there were gl guys everywhere

Did you change your opinion on nbr of gl people in the population. U also said there were gl guys everywhere
No. Average zoomer is 4.5 PSL with NW0 and NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 4614
imagine comparing eye height to top of head height, over
as a non-neurotic, non-hyperventilator, no, people are not getting taller and indeed it doesn't even make sense for them to be getting taller (only way it makes sense is if the previous generations were malnourished, millennials, gen xers, boomers etc were not malnourished in the west jfl.)

yeah because the researchers who spent years collecting the data are just liars ... :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: jrobts. and Deleted member 15099
no, people are not getting taller and indeed it doesn't even make sense for them to be getting taller
How so? Taller men are breeding more. Manlets don't have kids as much.

How so? Taller men are breeding more. Manlets don't have kids as much.
Not a single shred of evidence of that. there’s more average height range people than any other kind of people and the vast majority have kids.

It’s just not reality, people want to find shit to be insecure about so they don’t have to deal with the fact that their face (aka their entire soul, since everything is based on your appearance) is subpar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, klamus, CANI and 5 others
yeah because the researchers who spent years collecting the data are just liars ... :soy::soy::soy:
real life experience vs what some sweaty uni nerd wrote

i wonder what is more accuarate

Not a single shred of evidence of that. there’s more average height range people than any other kind of people and the vast majority have kids.

It’s just not reality, people want to find shit to be insecure about so they don’t have to deal with the fact that their face (aka their entire soul, since everything is based on your appearance) is subpar
It's common sense. The lowest echelon of men of course would reproduce less. Over time it adds up.

It's common sense. The lowest echelon of men of course would reproduce less. Over time it adds up.
It takes a LOT to be an incel in reality. Maybe turbomanlet normies will die virgins but the average 5'8" manlet NT normie is gonna get married and have kids, it is what it is. Incels are such a RARE fringe group it's not even funny, you guys think every second guy is an incel but that's not reality at all.

The height increase that people are suggesting would not come that quickly from millennials to zoomers anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj and thegoat
I

It’s not u just notice taller ppl more.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and klamus
avg height is literally decreasing in the netherlands, you dont have a clue what your talking about

• +1
Reactions: CANI
It takes a LOT to be an incel in reality. Maybe turbomanlet normies will die virgins but the average 5'8" manlet NT normie is gonna get married and have kids, it is what it is. Incels are such a RARE fringe group it's not even funny, you guys think every second guy is an incel but that's not reality at all.

The height increase that people are suggesting would not come that quickly from millennials to zoomers anyway.
exactly no one talks about this here. Basically everyone is gonna get married. Hypergamy is much more legit in dating before like 30

I think it's lower. I am 184cm in the Netherlands but I don't feel like my height is average at all.

• +1
Reactions: jrobts. and Lawton88
Average here is 180.5-181 among military recruits, and I’m 183 before bed, and I do feel around an inch above average. Not tall, but a tiny bit above average. Being around average range also means there will be a lot of people taller than you, but it also means there will be a lot of guys shorter than you. Before I noticed only the guys taller than me and felt short, but now I also notice many men shorter than me, and I just feel average ranged

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 10615
Average here is 180.5-181 among military recruits, and I’m 183 before bed, and I do feel around an inch above average. Not tall, but a tiny bit above average. Being around average range also means there will be a lot of people taller than you, but it also means there will be a lot of guys shorter than you. Before I noticed only the guys taller than me and felt short, but now I also notice many men shorter than me, and I just feel average ranged
your from scandanavia right? i thought they'd be taller

decent height tho

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
your from scandanavia right? i thought they'd be taller

decent height tho
Norway, read in a national newspaper the average height for 19 year old boys in 2019 was 180.5 cm, placing us at 17th place in Europe. But so many websites write different heights, I saw on that newspaper that Montenegro average height is 183, but other places it says 178 and so on. But I feel Norwegian average height being around 180-181 is accurate, and that means a lot will be taller than that, so lots of tall people still

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Zoomers height insane, i'm 181 cm which is considered tall yet many high schoolers are slightly taller than me

I am very curious to know
What state do you live in?

Yeah, but I live in the North, and you?
south, saw just one very tall guy at the campus today, average is like 175 (still taller than me :Comfy:)

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I get height mogged by women daily at 5’10 which statistically should be rare

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
You subconsciously filter out the manlets. All women want 190+ so I pay special attention to the lanklets.

i swear ill kill myself

You tend to notice people taller than you. I mean at average Heights. I'm 187cm in Finland and its dead on one SD from average among young men. So 15% of men Are taller than me.

Btw 2 or 3 cm from average Height is literally average Height. I mean you really need at least 2 inches to notice The difference in Any way. 40% of men Are taller than you. Thats massive number. Dont delude yourself in thinking that you Are taller than average. By that Logic If 180cm is average Then 180.3cm could claim that he is taller than average

I think part of it is because "men" also includes old men. Who basicallly don't leave the house.
A better way to know about average height would be height among men who are 16-40 years old. Because those are usually the people you see outside.

5'6 fml
5'7 this is hell
5'8 Yikes
5'9 Meh
5'10 Fine
5'11 average
6' Good
6'2 Ideal
6'3 Awesome

Rehash of 'the average BPEL is 7" '... nope

STFU OP. This whole genre of coping is cancer. "Oh everyone out there is a 7ft tall gigachad with a 8 inch penis which is average" no they're not. You have BDD and you're obsessed now, that's why you notice taller people. You need to spend some time off the internet to get your head back into a healthy place.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
STFU OP. This whole genre of coping is cancer. "Oh everyone out there is a 7ft tall gigachad with a 8 inch penis which is average" no they're not. You have BDD and you're obsessed now, that's why you notice taller people. You need to spend some time off the internet to get your head back into a healthy place.
im not saying that im just saying people are tall as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
your face must be really bad to be on this forum at that height
You don't have to be ugly to want to maximize your looks, but I agree it is a major advantage.

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.