Average heights are a lie

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I just went grocery shopping in Aldi and another German shop. I wore Nike Airmax which boost me to 185cm aka 6'.
Average height in Germany, according to studies, is 5'11.
I swear to Allah that I was the shortest guy in both shops. All the guys with girlfriends are taller than me.
The sad part is that most of the tall guys have bad faces but i still feel mogged by them merely because of their height advantage.
I seriously admire all the short guys here who don't care about being heightmogged.
Personally, there's nothing that triggers my anger so much like being shorter than another human being.
I instantly get the urge to make up for my subhumanity by harming the taller person.
Afterwards I sometimes feel bad for feeling that way, but in the moment of being shorter this urge is really strong.
I cannot accept being short. I want to be tall. I hate going outside because of my height. I hate socializing because of my height.
I'd be a social butterfly with several girlfriends if I was the tallest person everywhere I go.
My life would be perfect if I was taller.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Jack, Pendejo, Chadelite and 4 others
Maybe they were all wearing lifts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Arkantos, GenericChad1444 and 14 others
Do they include subhuman immigrants in the average?

Do they include subhuman immigrants in the average?
Probably. The average for GERMAN men is never 5'11.
My school was almost full of Germans and they heightmogged me.
At work 90% of the guys there are older German men with blue eyes. Average is around 6'1 (a lot of 6'4-6'6 guys, but a few 5'6 manlets from Russia push it down).

When I go to a supermarket, all customers are German. I'm the short manlet I between 6'5 Chads.
When I go to a discounter like Kaufland in German, 95% there are ethnics and I suddenly feel rather tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
manlets should just cooperate among themselves

iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, MiroslavBulldosex, Vitruvian and 2 others
185 is 6'1, you're around 180-183 without boots? Idk dude germany is second netherlands?

im 183cm dutch and get height mogged all the time lol. idc tho i face mog them anyway

185 is 6'1, you're around 180-183 without boots? Idk dude germany is second netherlands?
I am 181cm without shoes and 185cm with shoes.
Yes apparently. Denmark and Norway etc must be hell

I am 181cm without shoes and 185cm with shoes.
Yes apparently. Denmark and Norway etc must be hell
i'm 186-7 barefoot, i get heightmogged sometimes, in most of the time i heightmog most of the dude, or if i don't mog i don't get mogged either. I care much more about face

i'm 186-7 barefoot, i get heightmogged sometimes, in most of the time i heightmog most of the dude, or if i don't mog i don't get mogged either. I care much more about face
Wtf r u trying to say. You don't get heightmogged so ofc u care about face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and BigBoy
Curious0If you get heightmogged by your door, it's over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Mr manlet and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and Ritalincel
Tf u just See the people who mog u and forget all them other u mog

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Wtf r u trying to say. You don't get heightmogged so ofc u care about face.
i get mogged facially which make me invisible for foids face>>>>>>>height. I know many short slayer. One dude is 170/ 5'7 but he have almost god tier lower third, hunter eyes and good frame, so even with 16cm/6.5' of diffrence he mog me to oblivion. I know another dude he's like 5'8-5'9 but he heve preetyboy face with dicaprio style hair so he heve super hot jb gf. Also w guys one 5'10 aryan preetyboy, other 5'11 north atlantid (both averge height) slay a lot so that cope 6ft is manlet you need to be 6'2 to be attractive is cope. Averge height+good face=slayer, slightly below averge height + good face= slay short foids when tall+ogre face=incel

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2012 and BigBoy
I just went grocery shopping in Aldi and another German shop. I wore Nike Airmax which boost me to 185cm aka 6'.
I swear to Allah that I was the shortest guy in both shops. All the guys with girlfriends are taller than me.
The sad part is that most of the tall guys have bad faces but i still feel mogged by them merely because of their height advantage.
I seriously admire all the short guys here who don't care about being heightmogged.
Personally, there's nothing that triggers my anger so much like being shorter than another human being.
I instantly get the urge to make up for my subhumanity by harming the taller person.
Afterwards I sometimes feel bad for feeling that way, but in the moment of being shorter this urge is really strong.
I cannot accept being short. I want to be tall. I hate going outside because of my height. I hate socializing because of my height.
I'd be a social butterfly with several girlfriends if I was the tallest person everywhere I go.
The average german is 5'11.but Germany has both short and long regions

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'd kill 10 niggers to be 185cm in Air Max

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1464 and BigBoy
People u see out there IRL may be above statistical average, cause shorter men obviously spend more of their time inside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Pendejo, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
People u see out there IRL may be above statistical average, cause shorter men obviously spend more of their time inside
Very legit. But how did they get short people to be measured if they always stay inside?

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Same, I feel shame when I get heightmogged, which is a lot. Its brutal being a 5'10" manlet in NYC. But it is what it is. I'm already the tallest on both sides of my family, face is all that matters either way.

I'm still hoping I grow to minimum 5'11" tho:feelswah:

The reason you notice these mogs btw is because you keep an eye out for them. I doubt you notice the people smaller than you because it wouldn't fit in with your worldview.

Average height in young european population is around 6'6

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Same, I feel shame when I get heightmogged, which is a lot. Its brutal being a 5'10" manlet in NYC. But it is what it is. I'm already the tallest on both sides of my family, face is all that matters either way.

I'm still hoping I grow to minimum 5'11" tho:feelswah:

The reason you notice these mogs btw is because you keep an eye out for them. I doubt you notice the people smaller than you because it wouldn't fit in with your worldview.
I notice smaller guys even more tbh because they are extremely rare. Doesn't matter if I mog 2 guys but then get mogged by 8 other guys. I want to be the tallest guy in a room of 20 people.

Idk I think you lower the average like all the kikes

I'm not a Kike. and i'm not lowering anything.

Spain,Italy,France, most of Southern and Eastern Europe. the average height there is not 6'6 or anything even close to that.

I'm not a Kike. and i'm not lowering anything.

Spain,Italy,France, most of Southern and Eastern Europe. the average height there is not 6'6 or anything even close to that.
Maybe not there, but it is were I live.

Sorry but i found fun on making you mad buddy
:feelskek::feelshaha:

I wasn't getting mad. (i never get mad on the internet) i obviously could tell you were Trolling and i was just playing along.

Sorry but i found fun on making you mad buddy
:feelskek::feelshaha:
Stop chasing validation from an incel forum. No one will compliment you on your height

I notice smaller guys even more tbh because they are extremely rare. Doesn't matter if I mog 2 guys but then get mogged by 8 other guys. I want to be the tallest guy in a room of 20 people.
The average height in Germany for males is 5'11", you even said you noticed 45% of males are shorter than you. You have a serious height complex son.

And I'm in the same boat as you, but it is what it is. I wanna heightmog everyone and make them feel intimidation but it's not gonna happen. I'm an inch taller than average in the U.S. so my perspective is different than yours. But you're considering leg lengthening when you're average height. You have bigger than this.

Very legit. But how did they get short people to be measured if they always stay inside?
Idk, but I suppose statisticians know their shit and they made sure to have sample, which is a good representation of the whole population

Stop chasing validation from an incel forum. No one will compliment you on your height

The average height in Germany for males is 5'11", you even said you noticed 45% of males are shorter than you. You have a serious height complex son.

And I'm in the same boat as you, but it is what it is. I wanna heightmog everyone and make them feel intimidation but it's not gonna happen. I'm an inch taller than average in the U.S. so my perspective is different than yours. But you're considering leg lengthening when you're average height. You have bigger than this.
Cuck I don't search for validation, 6'5 is below average where I live. Lay down, son

Fucking hang yourself you validatiob seeking aspie, you're 6 inches above the average height for your country. Even if the meb in your town are 6'2" gigachads you're still considered tall. You know this or else tou wouldn't have named yourself 6'5"manlet. If you did consider yourself short your name would have been simply "manlet".
More like 6´2/6´3
Cope its 5'10"-5'11"

Fucking hang yourself you validatiob seeking aspie, you're 6 inches above the average height for your country. Even if the meb in your town are 6'2" gigachads you're still considered tall. You know this or else tou wouldn't have named yourself 6'5"manlet. If you did consider yourself short your name would have been simply "manlet".

Cope its 5'10"-5'11"
Stop counting the ethnics...

Im 186 walking around netherlands and germany I felt good enough, mogged some germans, got mogged by others. Basically if you look like me and are around the same height thats a top30-40% in germany. Didnt see any gigachads (Good for me)

B I A S

You only noticed the people that mogged you, not the ones you mogged.

5'10-6'2 isn't tall, but it's for sure around 70-90%tile, even on Europe

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and BigBoy
Stop counting the ethnics...
That's the average for German men, and has been for a while.

B I A S

You only noticed the people that mogged you, not the ones you mogged.

5'10-6'2 isn't tall, but it's for sure around 70-90%tile, even on Europe
Exactly what I said but he doesn't realize because he has some sort of bdd.

That's the average for German men, and has been for a while.

Exactly what I said but he doesn't realize because he has some sort of bdd.
Faggot, stop coping. Btw manlet was already taken thats why i put 6ft5