Average Indo European genetics in Eurasia including Middle East

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
These were nomadic tribes who spet their way from their original homeland steppe which was in Russia-Kazakh. Most of these guys are haplogroup R (I’m r1b myself)

IMG 4161

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34 and 5'7 zoomer
@Manchild @PrinceLuenLeoncur @GuyFromSingapore @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @chaddyboi66 @TsarTsar444 @CFW432 @horizontallytall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
R1B here.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Yea they rape everyone and everything and cucked the whg manlets, The man who would be king type shiy

• +1
Yea they rape everyone and everything and cucked the whg manlets, The man who would be king type shiy
“WHG manlets” hahahahhahaha. WHG were shorter than Cro magnon but they weren’t manlets those were EEF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
This shit is impressive asf

The reason they cucked whg males was because north Eurasians were still hunting mammoths a long time after the whg stopped hunting them as they died out in the temperate grasslands but roamed around in the arctic regions in the last glacial age where the polar region would encompass north Eurasia, leading to them having great brow ridge tall height and monster cheekbones

“WHG manlets” hahahahhahaha. WHG were shorter than Cro magnon but they weren’t manlets those were EEF.
Still manlets comp to north eurasians esp during the Neolithic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
The reason they cucked whg males was because north Eurasians were still hunting mammoths a long time after the whg stopped hunting them as they died out in the temperate grasslands but roamed around in the arctic regions in the last glacial age where the polar region would encompass north Eurasia, leading to them having great brow ridge tall height and monster cheekbones
Haplogroup I of the Y chromosome increases the risk of CAD by ~50% compared to other Y chromosome lineages.

These mf’s didn’t even move and weren’t active they were jerking off 24/7 to landhwales in freezing cold weather doing nothing but rotting and dwelling in snow. It also made their dick tiny

These were nomadic tribes who spet their way from their original homeland steppe which was in Russia-Kazakh. Most of these guys are haplogroup R (I’m r1b myself)

View attachment 2507548
Once again, why would I care abour cumskin genetics?

• Hmm...
This shit is impressive asf

Yeah and every civilization that was touched by them downgraded progressively over time, nearly every ancient culture speaks about a golden age, then a silver age, and so on and so forth, these people conquered already existing advanced civilizations that survived a global catastrophe.

• +1
They were gooks in origin
Gooks as we know them today didn’t exist back then, by your logic I could say “but they were Africans bakc then” when blacks didn’t exist as we know it back then. Modern races never existed during these periods humans were still undergoing evolution so we wouldn’t even look anything alike them

R1a blue eyed bvll here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back