Average IPD of Caucasian Face

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
According to this data the average IPD of a Caucasian Face is 61,47mm. So maybe like 62,5mm for males and 60,5mm for females. Not 64-65mm as I've often seen here mentioned(probably because all ethnicities were included). Maybe Lifefuel for some who thought there IPD would be insanely subhuman. Also the other measurements could be interesting for some
View attachment Facial-Aesthetics-Report-31_3_20-2.jpg.webp

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, SakNolifer and needsolution
Not 64-65mm as I've often seen here mentioned(probably because all ethnicities were included).
I think blacks have wider IPDs on average.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Lev Peshkov
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Thats what i thought, ipd of caucasian male must be somewhere at 63.5 mark on average since most faces i measured were sub 65mm ipd... good that this cope has ended. also see that narrower faces are seen as more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Need2Ascend
it is borderline over for me as a 60mm ipdcel

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Thats what i thought, ipd of caucasian male must be somewhere at 63.5 mark on average since most faces i measured were sub 65mm ipd... good that this cope has ended. also see that narrower faces are seen as more attractive.
It's probably somewhere beetween 62-63mm. If you look at Chico Lachowski, he has wide-set eyes+ above-average bizygomatic and has 64-65mm IPD, that can't be average
it is borderline over for me as a 60mm ipdcel
My IPD is in 60-61mm range and its not that bad but depends on how your IPD/Bizygomatic ratio is

this shit link does not work for me and I find that very hard to believe. White men’s IPDs have been studied before and their mean came out at 64-65 always.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
this shit link does not work for me and I find that very hard to believe. White men’s IPDs have been studied before and their mean came out at 64-65 always.
Its from QOVES Facial Aesthetics Report. Also saw another study that found out the mean average of white 18 year olds is 62,2mm, so maybe IPD increases like 2-3mm into 30s or 40s. That's the only logical conclusion I can think of

w
Its from QOVES Facial Aesthetics Report. Also saw another study that found out the mean average of white 18 year olds is 62,2mm, so maybe IPD increases like 2-3mm into 30s or 40s. That's the only logical conclusion I can think of
hite as in northern european?