Average IQ being 100 is a hoax. Most people are dumb as fuck.

Xtra

Xtra

To start off with I don’t consider myself some sort of unnoticed genius, based off how well I did in the real world, my parents, and other factors I am probably around 110 IQ range.

But the average person isn’t 100, even in the best first world countries. It’s more like 85. The average person is a stupid fucking robot with absolutely no critical thinking ability. The only thing the average normie/woman is capable of, is repeating the same garbage which has been spoonfed to them and being able to pass school exams. That’s it. I can’t deal interacting with them because I know they are absolute fucking slaves who would have no qualms with killing me because I have different beliefs from them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, CarrotMaxxer, N1666 and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Danish_Retard, LooksThinker and 4 others
Agreed they're mostly robots

But only because they were programmed. They didn't have the resources to free their minds that we do. Have some sympathy

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, LooksThinker, socialcel and 1 other person
If your iq is extremely high it can mimic symptoms of mild retardation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, based_pakichad421, strawberrymushroom and 3 others
To start off with I don’t consider myself some sort of unnoticed genius, based off how well I did in the real world, my parents, and other factors I am probably around 110 IQ range.

But the average person isn’t 100, even in the best first world countries. It’s more like 85. The average person is a stupid fucking robot with absolutely no critical thinking ability. The only thing the average normie/woman is capable of, is repeating the same garbage which has been spoonfed to them and being able to pass school exams. That’s it. I can’t deal interacting with them because I know they are absolute fucking slaves who would have no qualms with killing me because I have different beliefs from them.
Ur Iq is 85 shitskin retard. IQ is normalized at 100 which means its necessarily average. Its like I rank ordered everyones height by percentile and said, "Theres no way the average height is 50th percentile the average is like 35 percentile". Its completely retarded and ur inability to understand the most basic level of statistics shows ur probably 1. shitskin 2. 85iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, based_pakichad421, LooksThinker and 4 others
Ur Iq is 85 shitskin retard. IQ is normalized at 100 which means its necessarily average. Its like I rank ordered everyones height by percentile and said, "Theres no way the average height is 50th percentile the average is like 35 percentile". Its completely retarded and ur inability to understand the most basic level of statistics shows ur probably 1. shitskin 2. 85iq
I'm not shitskin but okay then, thanks for proving my point, instead of giving any sort of argument you chimped out and threw insults just like I would expect from a braindead normie.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Aladin, LooksThinker and 1 other person

2 things can be right at once, yknow.

1. Average IQ in first world countries is very close to 100. I highly doubt this is fake news. HK SG TW and Japan even crosses 100 on average.
(This doesn't make them creative, intuitive or even motivated to learn, it just means they have much better potential than some buttfuck village with no clean water source in Africa)
Speaking as a Singaporean, btw.

2. Most people don't really think for themselves and use memory work to pass exams.
(This doesn't automatically make them stupid or dumb, it just means theyve been programmed to conform)

If its any consolation, avg global iq is 82 or some shit if you Google.

Last edited:
IQ doesn't test for conformity and not much for reason which is why it's a stupid test. You have women scoring close to men yet because women can't reason they're nigh useless at most things.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, LooksThinker, ElTruecel and 3 others
IQ doesn't test for conformity and not much for reason which is why it's a stupid test. You have women scoring close to men yet because women can't reason they're nigh useless at most things.
The reason women score close to men is because there is an insane standard deviation amongst male IQs.

Women are more or less similar to each other in intelligence.

Men, however, are gigavarianced.
Lots of super smart guys but an equal number of dumbfucks.
Women are nearly always in the middle.

You don't even need a scientific study to prove it.
Just think of the top 10 dumbest and top 10 smartest people you have ever met. Most of them are dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, ElTruecel, lemonnz and 1 other person
The reason women score close to men is because there is an insane standard deviation amongst male IQs.

Women are more or less similar to each other in intelligence.

Men, however, are gigavarianced.
Lots of super smart guys but an equal number of dumbfucks.
Women are nearly always in the middle.

You don't even need a scientific study to prove it.
Just think of the top 10 dumbest and top 10 smartest people you have ever met. Most of them are dudes.

The dumbest men constantly make women look stupid. The only place these women trump these men is in memory retention and regurgitation. Those dumb men are easily able to 'figure things out' because they can reason while women cannot. It's like comparing two different animals. What's the point of the stupid test if you can score 110 but then can't figure out how to open a fence, can't deduce any solution to a problem without being told it earlier? You're useless, you're not even half as intelligent.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Primalsplit, pig_face and 1 other person

My only problem is when it comes down to it none of our thoughts or ideologies are unique or original. We're all programmed, some by parents, some through means of being a social outcasts falling into edgier beliefs along the way. That's not to say you can't be better than the average person and do research to support your beliefs, but really you're a follower just like everyone else lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Costcosuperstore
Fell for the iq meme

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
2 things can be right at once, yknow.

1. Average IQ in first world countries is very close to 100. I highly doubt this is fake news. HK SG TW and Japan even crosses 100 on average.
(This doesn't make them creative, intuitive or even motivated to learn, it just means they have much better potential than some buttfuck village with no clean water source in Africa)
Speaking as a Singaporean, btw.

2. Most people don't really think for themselves and use memory work to pass exams.
(This doesn't automatically make them stupid or dumb, it just means theyve been programmed to conform)

If its any consolation, avg global iq is 82 or some shit if you Google.
Holy fuck you're so retarded.

IQ is an abstract measure, its a quantifier for general intelligence (its a bit more complex than that but I wont get into the psychometry). The average of an IQ test is normalized individually by the different test makers, there isnt an "official" IQ test. The only consistent part of IQ is that it is normalized around a mean of 100 and has a SD (standard deviation) of 15. Typically, a testing institution normalizes the test with participants from the country they test it (they take a random sample of 1000 americans and set their average score to be 100, or the mean for IQ).

The global IQ then would be IQ normalized across every single human, and it would be exactly 100. It would not be "82 or some shit", saying "it would be 82 or some shit" translates directly to "The 50th percentile for intelligence in the world is the 38th (100-82=18/15=1.2 Z-Score, converted to 38 by table)."

Average IQ in first world countries is very close to 100.

If we took IQ normalized on a global scale, there would be a very strong correlation between how develeoped a country is and its average IQ, assuming ~20% of the world lives in 1st world countries, I can with certainty guarantee the average IQ of first world countries will well exceed 100, as the 80% 2nd 3rd world countries would drag down the average.
Most people don't really think for themselves and use memory work to pass exams.
You're most people. Take a fucking intro to stats course if you're too retarded to understand a normalized bell distribution.

The only thing IQ tests for is abstract reasoning a.k.a intelligence and it does so incredibly accurately, idk why the fuck an INTELLIGENCE test should test for CONFORMITY. Just because a test doesnt test what u want it to doesnt make it a shit test???

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Holy fuck you're so retarded.

IQ is an abstract measure, its a quantifier for general intelligence (its a bit more complex than that but I wont get into the psychometry). The average of an IQ test is normalized individually by the different test makers, there isnt an "official" IQ test. The only consistent part of IQ is that it is normalized around a mean of 100 and has a SD (standard deviation) of 15. Typically, a testing institution normalizes the test with participants from the country they test it (they take a random sample of 1000 americans and set their average score to be 100, or the mean for IQ).

The global IQ then would be IQ normalized across every single human, and it would be exactly 100. It would not be "82 or some shit", saying "it would be 82 or some shit" translates directly to "The 50th percentile for intelligence in the world is the 38th (100-82=18/15=1.2 Z-Score, converted to 38 by table)."

The only retard here is YOU.

Not only are you daft, you're seriously lacking in comprehension skills.

Did you tag the wrong post or something?
Because it sure sounds like you're attacking a strawman here.

All I'm saying are 2 things.

1. First world average IQ is close to 100.
Iq rank 1

Refute this if you can ^

2. Most people don't use their full IQ in real life.
This should be self evident.
Most of the highest IQ people in the world work in some university and get tenure. That's it.

Also, global average IQ is 82 or some shit.
Screenshot 20240318 133532 Free Adblocker Browser

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You sound narcy

muh 110 iq

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

IQ is a complete fucking meme jfl, I've noticed its always the NEET basement rotters who are rambling about their 140 superior genius iq. All that matters at the end of the day is whether you end up as either a STEM mogger or self-made entrepreneur making 200k+. JFLing so hard at the autists who take a mensa IQ test online and start believing they're L from Death Note.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, N1666 and ElTruecel
IQ is processing power...

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
IQ is a complete fucking meme jfl, I've noticed its always the NEET basement rotters who are rambling about their 140 superior genius iq. All that matters at the end of the day is whether you end up as either a STEM mogger or self-made entrepreneur making 200k+. JFLing so hard at the autists who take a mensa IQ test online and start believing they're L from Death Note.
That’s because they’re non NT lol iq obviously matters. However if ur non NT then iq will be useless because u will functionally be far too different to properly do certain tasks .

Nobody with a low iq is going to be a STEM mogger or successful richfag through those methods. Obviously plenty of low iq retards are successful but it won’t be because of STEM. U really need iq + connections

IQ tests are stupid there are 160iq niggas who look retarded and can't have a normal human conversation

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
I have an iq of 79

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
No wonder u have such retarded takes
Okay. Ill say this, u dont think about it huh? What if the person who has retarded takes, is actually smarter? Like it might seem retarded for you cuz u have average iq but in reality. Its oppositev? Have you ever thought of that

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

Curries are high Iq broooo

Curries

Okay. Ill say this, u dont think about it huh? What if the person who has retarded takes, is actually smarter? Like it might seem retarded for you cuz u have average iq but in reality. Its oppositev? Have you ever thought of that
Just proved my point, thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx