Average IQ in the netherlands is ~50.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
People cheering for 'government paid' childbirth-leave that was made more broad and extended in the netherlands today. Can't be more than 50IQ if you are in favor of this shit.

It's like these retards don't realize that this shit is paid for by your taxes. The only result of legislation like this is that taxes will be raised, the government gets more money from you and therefore power over you, and therefore gets to dictate more and more how your life has to look like and how you are supposed to live.
Had you not paid these taxes, you would've had this money in your own pocket/savings account instead, and could've given yourself a paid childbirth-leave, not having to conform to certain special rules/legislation/demands.

The less you live like the government dictates you to, the more subsidies/wellfare/tax-benefits/etc you miss out on, and the more unaffordable/unsustainable your life becomes, as you are still required to pay 70+ % of your income to the government in the form of taxes.

Government essentially having complete control over your life.

How a free, young, healthy man can be IN FAVOR of more and more government legislation, government control, is a fucking mystery to me as it makes 0 sense from a personal benefit point of view.

WTF is this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15004 and 11 others
what are the best spots to get shrooms in Amsterdam? Any good techno, hardstyle, nightclubs I should know of?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17829, Lmao and 5 others
Have seen your face, you are not good-looking guy (ltn-mtn), but smart faced. I saw Netherland guys, all look low iq, empty eyes, soulless robots.
You look russian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, germanlooks, Gargantuan and 4 others
Netherlands average IQ: 50
FC122DD3 41B7 42D0 9710 FAB73E47DD84

equatorial guinea average IQ: 59
FB331F32 8E62 4057 8F19 3307C22630DC

mirin :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7580, WhiteBlackpiller and 4 others
Have seen your face, you are not good-looking guy (ltn-mtn), but smart faced. I saw Netherland guys, all look low iq, empty eyes, soulless robots.
You look russian
This is true unfortunately, and looks are the most important.
I was tested at 128IQ, the majority of the population here is barely sentient.

I am polish. Being intelligent is a huge failo in life unless you use it to dominate and control people tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, Lmao and 4 others
Netherlands average IQ: 50
View attachment 1805758
Those houses in your picture cost multiple millions each. Nothing in that picture displays anything 'average' in the netherlands. Rather it displays the lifestyle of the 0.1% elite of the netherlands.

The only entertainment/value it provides to average people is walking past them a few times as a tourist and making instagram pictures. If that is 'value' to you, then hey you would fit right in with the 50IQ clowns in my country.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Deprived and 4 others
Those houses in your picture cost multiple millions each. Nothing in that picture displays anything 'average' in the netherlands. Rather it displays the lifestyle of the 0.1% elite of the netherlands.

The only entertainment/value it provides to average people is walking past them a few times as a tourist and making instagram pictures. If that is 'value' to you, then hey you would fit right in with the 50IQ clowns in my country.
Wow. You get angry very quick. Maybe you should look in the mirror, you'll realise that you're just like everyone else. You're not some special person.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Wow. You get angry very quick. Maybe you should look in the mirror, you'll realise that you're just like everyone else. You're not some special person.
You haven't seen me angry at all yet.

This is true unfortunately, and looks are the most important.
I was tested at 128IQ, the majority of the population here is barely sentient.

I am polish. Being intelligent is a huge failo in life unless you use it to dominate and control people tbh.
Except you are not a ltn-mtn wtf??? You are a 5.5-5.75/10 just about HTN.

You haven't seen me angry at all yet.
oh? You're clearly pissed at all those dutch living in nice homes while you rot. Don't worry, us Germanics will continue to own shit, our income keeps up with the rising cost of living.

oh? You're clearly pissed at all those dutch living in nice homes while you rot. Don't worry, us Germanics will continue to own shit, our income keeps up with the rising cost of living.
Keep conforming to personal attacks when you lose arguments, it's a good look.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

I wanna go netherlands so i can try the legal drugs Tbh

And fuck some cute european bitches. They would vibe wit me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
liberalism has become a meme

high iq policy to incentivize having kids.

You have to combat declining birthrates somehow if you don‘t want your country to have to rely on migration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19997 and MoggerGaston
Let those who are sentient embrace the fact that normies (aka their competition for women) are going to be made poorer by an increase in taxes, while you should be striving for a way to join the elite money hoarders by working for yourself and finding loopholes to avoid paying taxes

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and MoggerGaston
You have to combat declining birthrates
no you dont.
and even if you did, this is not the way to do it at all.
and even if you did, migration is not a viable solution at all.

no you dont.
and even if you did, this is not the way to do it at all.
and even if you did, migration is not a viable solution at all.
tell that to most other european countries that keep importing migrants, putting them on welfare, all in hope of their kids being assimilated enough to take up low-quality jobs.

the netherlands are right in their approach, which is also less costly than the one of germany/france/etc. and doesn't deteriorate their societies.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
can confirm, the dutch are awful people.

sorry it was me to lower LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 20452
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and subhuman incel
Based and libertarian-pilled.

• +1
  • JFL
Isn’t Netherlands a Moroccan country ? They prob have similar iq