• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pretty boy, middayshowers, TheMewingBBC and 19 others
Probably more like 95 tbh. Also that test is not reliable at all

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
that's projecting

yes
you’re projecting your projection bc no one is even bringing anything up yet you make it your go to statement.

• +1
Reactions: retard, Petsmart, turkproducer and 4 others
It's definitely above average

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Why act like this?

If I were to take it guess it would be about 110

• +1
Reactions: xit
as funny as it is to say its 70 its probably above the us average. people with an iq below 100 will not understand most PSL shit or enjoy the culture (rare exceptions like @BrettyBoy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, TheMewingBBC, turkproducer and 2 others
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205, Arkantos and 10 others
I passed it years ago (success)
So what.
There are far more complicated tests out there where unlimited time (+free access to any world resources) would not help you much.
P.S.: Training at such tests can help you have higher scores rather quickly. Would that mean that your IQ increases that fast ??? I let you guess.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Jfl

you’re crazy. my iq is 151 (mensa tested) and I was diagnosed with ASPD at age 9. bfto chump
If you had 151 IQ, you wouldn't be on here. You're not 151 IQ, that's a such a big lie it's stinks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and hebbewem
I got a c+ on the last iq test I took am I as smart as neil Degrassi Tyson

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 470
If you had 151 IQ, you wouldn't be on here. You're not 151 IQ, that's a such a big lie it's stinks.
I’m here because this is what happens when you put a mentally ill loner in a society that doesn’t care about him 😈

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: v123q43, Deleted member 470, Dogs and 1 other person
I don't think he's being serious lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Enlil
I got a PhD from the university of trapping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Dogs
Couldn’t care less about IQ. All that matters in life is having friends, family, and getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Couldn’t care less about IQ. All that matters in life is having friends, family, and getting laid.
bluepilled normalfag

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and SHARK
I got a c+ on the last iq test I took am I as smart as neil Degrassi Tyson
neil degrass tyson isnt even that smart lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2581
i already know that i am high iq no need for silly tests

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Dogs
  • JFL
Reactions: Andromeda88, Dogs and Deleted member 2581
Mensa shit give me 143 but I doubt its accurate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Enlil
70 is a light retardation, this site is full on degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Enlil

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Anyone with 70 IQ can become Einstein-tier smart with some effort.

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
Im either 50 iq or 250 iq

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt