average IQ of this site is 70

over if you don't get over 115 IQ on that test tbh

Imagine wasting an IQ of 140 just by being there

Some threads induce neuronal apoptosis

Extreme legit thread

Yeah like you don't know how everyone is going to "do" the test.

Attempt it the first time, get an underwhelming score, repeat until they reach a number where they can comfortably bragg here with.

Talking about IQ and dick size on the internet is hilarious.

The average IQ of this site is 130, average dick size 7+ inches and average height is over 6ft based on polls done. No fucking way that is possible when 50% of people are fucking Curry(80 iq, and 5'4 on average).

It's like when you ask a woman her cock count and she says 3 jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Cage, those sites are absolute bullshit. I did multiple of them and the results always varied extremely.
Like I legit got 3 massively different IQ scores from this site : 106, 117 and 88 (jfl)
inb4 ''you got time to remember the questions !!11!1!1'' jfl you really think I would bother to even try that when I want to know my real IQ ?

TL;DR : Get a real IQ test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If you take an online IQ test youre definetely 70 IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I got 150 on one of these autistic tests by literally guessing, and got a lower score when actually trying.

Complete and utter bullshit.

Probaly not . If you wanna say the 85 to 90 you are probaly correct but 70 is way to low

Let me explain to why you’re low iq OP
You probably came across this on the before the page:
This test does not serve as a substitute for a professional intelligence test, such as those administrated by a psychologists or Mensa – which has a license to offer a selection of intelligence tests.

And yet, you decided to use such test as the base of your argument stupidly suggesting that the average iq of members here is on the line of retardation, when in reality it is only you walking that line. Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2581
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and hebbewem
iq is Cope if you manage to become a doctor somehow

h59875217

didnt do, i usually get around 125-135 on these types of things though, which is around what id expect from school/uni and other forms of aptitude testing (top 1% in math, chem, reading etc testing and competitions on a state/national level)

i would take what people post with a grain of salt though, scores in these things can easily be inflated just through familiarisation, and in online settings people can obviously just look up the answers for a lot of them

If @FatJattMofo was banned from this site the average iq would rise to 100

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Believing in online IQ tests = 70IQ tbh

Talking about IQ and dick size on the internet is hilarious.

The average IQ of this site is 130, average dick size 7+ inches and average height is over 6ft based on polls done. No fucking way that is possible when 50% of people are fucking Curry(80 iq, and 5'4 on average).

It's like when you ask a woman her cock count and she says 3 jfl.
LMFAO