average jbw poster

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
IMG 4814

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, not__cel, N1666 and 3 others
Most white niggers are bitter old cucks watching their peers get extinct in front of their eyes. A dinosaur watching the meteor as it trails across the sky

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and try2beme
“I dont like white girls… i like latinas and asians”

They just arent choosing you Buddy

Not sure I understand that meme. The White Supremacist dates someone of another race because he can't get White girls?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Not sure I understand that meme. The White Supremacist dates someone of another race because he can't get White girls?
exactly. See it everyday

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and ascension
“I dont like white girls… i like latinas and asians”

They just arent choosing you Buddy
and why are they choosing me over every other race?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
It's kinda common because SF/Alt Right types tend to be caught in a pickle where they're not liked by liberal White women for obvious reasons but they're also not masculine or successful enough for most conservative/Tradcon White women.

So, they end up pursuing ethnic women(sometimes even Black ones) and coping about why "muh Western women" are the reason they dated IR while completely overlooking the fact that White women are the 2nd largest conservative voting bloc in the country after White men in the U.S. and many pro-Life movements are spearheaded by White women too.

It's just a form of cope for them to act like every White woman is a Blue haired feminazi with a body count of 500 to justify expanding their dating options with other women.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, try2beme and distance decay
make sure others perpetuate your race because u can't do it yourself

• +1
They want my Tamil DNA

• +1