JBW is so beautiful

These are marriages in America though, black men in America don't marry as known by a running meme single mother, but it is probably more, although I do see a lot of BMWF though location matters. One can even see this by marriage rates 33% of Black People married compared to 57% of white adults and 63% of Asian adults
You can see it by the birth rates since blacks tend to have kids out of wedlock anyway, WMAF and WMLF have higher birth rates than BMWF

You can see it by the birth rates since blacks tend to have kids out of wedlock anyway, WMAF and WMLF have higher birth rates than BMWF
Yeah I don't really know where to find these stats, but yeah WMLF > LMWF > WMAF > BMWF I guess

Last edited:
So yeah, convinced BMWF happens a lot more than WMAF, especially if you consider just flings, but it doesn't really matter, asians like bwc, whites like bbc, basically water as known by tinder experiments in europe and asia.

Just be a random white MTN theory

Statusmaxxed oofy her face isn't all that either. nice bod though.

So yeah, convinced BMWF happens a lot more than WMAF, especially if you consider just flings,
https://sci-hub.ru/10.1080/00380253.2018.1479200 says otherwise

but it doesn't really matter, asians like bwc, whites like bbc, basically water as known by tinder experiments in europe and asia.

says otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Prisms7
What is it about bugs that makes them so attractive to white males
Their eyes? Their white worship? Idk I like em

Statusmaxxed oofy her face isn't all that either. nice bod though.

She’s low tier. Just be Asian should be a thing, because how are these disgusting gooks being dubbed as “attractive” JFL

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, Richard Cheese and MrGlutton
She’s low tier. Just be Asian should be a thing, because how are these disgusting gooks being dubbed as “attractive” JFL
srs? She has a high E body though. I think you'd like her bro.

srs? She has a high E body though. I think you'd like her bro.
5F2C60E5 4345 4A71 8396 DF9B2278A862

JFL, this is high E? Looks like a dude, and the body looks fake (didn’t properly look into it)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei and Richard Cheese
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Richard Cheese
Yeah WM/LW & LM/WF are the most common IRs in the US. Though a lot of the time, in Miami, I think it's just a white couple until one of them whips out the spanish, the latin people here just look white nowadays. WMAF is more common to marry, but I think it is more comparable in numbers to BMWF than it is to White-Latin mixes
White/Hispanic couples are tricky because of what you said. They often involves White Hispanics and not brown skinned Goblinas.

I know many Puerto Ricans in relationships with Italians where I live where they're basically the same skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: Prisms7