Average Korean/Chinese Guy Is MUCH More Attractive Than Average White Cumskin

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

Average cumskin: fat, looks older than age, subhuman. Even top 10% white guy is fat LTN. Chads literally don't exist, you can't find any of them even if you watch the entire video.

Average korean or chinese guy: destroys agepill, somewhat lean, skinmaxxed + hairmaxxed even makeupmaxxed.

tldr; average east asian guy is equal attractiveness as a top 5% white guy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 44368, hammy5241 and 10 others
Rate average pajeet

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sportsmogger, lightskinbengali and 4 others
All the good looking guys here left to the cities

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
no looks for your gook dick

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer, Deleted member 56659, WeiWei and 3 others
  • +1
no looks for your gook dick

cope, average dick sizes across races are generally the same, as proven by so many studies.

But asians actually have bigger usable dick size because much less fat. So asians have bigger dicks.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
cope, average dick sizes across races are generally the same, as proven by so many studies.

But asians actually have bigger usable dick size because much less fat. So asians have bigger dicks.
copety cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, Deleted member 56659, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Its over for you gookcell. Nordic average 6ft5 chads in north europe mogs gooks to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer and sibience
people who never go outside watch these city walk videos

btw
Screenshot 2067434427 45

seowl mogged

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard, HeightPilledum and sibience
Its over for you gookcell. Nordic average 6ft5 chads in north europe mogs gooks to oblivion

Europe is getting fat like the USA. And millions of girls want to move to korea to find love, many of these girls are blue eyed european girls that have colonizer fetish and want to fuck and dominate riceboy for hours while leaving all the guys in their nordic country.

people who never go outside watch these city walk videos

btw
View attachment 2624821
seowl mogged

The reason I watch these videos is because I do not live in these places so idk what people look like there. I live in SEA. And because this forum always says that top 1% asian is equal to average white guy but the opposite is more true.

I am debunking the ricecel myth. Racist rotters say "muh only .1% of asians are attractive.

• +1
The fact that r/AsianMasculinity exists says enough

• JFL
Reactions: Sanguinius
yeah but then you have to be korean.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and sibience
Water

• +1

Average cumskin: fat, looks older than age, subhuman. Even top 10% white guy is fat LTN. Chads literally don't exist, you can't find any of them even if you watch the entire video.

Average korean or chinese guy: destroys agepill, somewhat lean, skinmaxxed + hairmaxxed even makeupmaxxed.

me when i lie:

Nah Koreans are fucking ugly as shit. Especially the women, literally hideous. The men mog the women by default.

That being said,

Ugly self hating gooks will still pick a white man over their own kind

• JFL
or chinese. Chinese guys have very "chad" faces. They have wider and squarer jaws.

cope, you read every word and watched the videos and felt anger as you realized that asian guys are much more attractive than fat cumskins.
i didnt jfl

• JFL
The fact that r/AsianMasculinity exists says enough

90% of whites in the west are either fat, subhuman, or both. They would get cucked by asians.

White girls want to get fucked by han chinese moggers and dominate cute underage korean prettyboy twinks riding them very hard and sitting on their face making the kboys eat their pink PUSSY.

• +1
i didnt jfl
if u didnt then u are hiding from the truth. u cant accept it so u try to cope by avoiding it. Seeing all those white girls in korea would be too much to handle.

Nah Koreans are fucking ugly as shit. Especially the women, literally hideous. The men mog the women by default.

That being said,

Ugly self hating gooks will still pick a white man over their own kind
But if u watch the walking in korea video i posted there are so many white girls there. And they left their white countries so they can use 16 year old korean boys as sex toys. They would rather have this so much more than white chad, they are willing to give up everything, family, friends, culture, ....

• +1
if u didnt then u are hiding from the truth. u cant accept it so u try to cope by avoiding it. Seeing all those white girls in korea would be too much to handle.

But if u watch the walking in korea video i posted there are so many white girls there. And they left their white countries so they can use 16 year old korean boys as sex toys. They would rather have this so much more than white chad, they are willing to give up everything, family, friends, culture, ....
They see you as novelty gook country where they can eat peculiar and act cultured. You’re all genetically inferior (fact). But that’s all I’m willing to say on the matter. - white 6’5 Germanic 16yo.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and sibience

Chink delusion will never fail to amaze me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and sibience
90% of whites in the west are either fat, subhuman, or both. They would get cucked by asians.

White girls want to get fucked by han chinese moggers and dominate cute underage korean prettyboy twinks riding them very hard and sitting on their face making the kboys eat their pink PUSSY.
Biggest cope ever but if it helps you slay go for it bro

• JFL

Shut up, chink.

They see you as novelty gook country where they can eat peculiar and act cultured. You’re all genetically inferior (fact). But that’s all I’m willing to say on the matter. - white 6’5 Germanic 16yo.
no lol white girls just want to fuck them. They love feeling more powerful as they fuck young korean boys without a condom and make the boys CUM in their pink pussy so they can make babies and control the guy and have so much power over him and he will be the white girl's asian boy toy.

And jfl u are not 6'5 germanic, you are most likely very overweight manlet, that is why you are getting so triggered and defensive over this post. If u were 6'5 chad then u would not need to cope and defend obese guys of your race :ROFLMAO:

Shut up, chink.
wow someone is jealous of pale skin XD

no lol white girls just want to fuck them. They love feeling more powerful as they fuck young korean boys without a condom and make the boys CUM in their pink pussy so they can control the guy and have so much power over him and he will be the white girl's asian boy toy.

And jfl u are not 6'5 germanic, you are most likely very overweight manlet, that is why you are getting so triggered and defensive over this post. If u were 6'5 chad then u would not need to cope and defend obese guys of your race :ROFLMAO:

If you give me your discord I will be happy to show you proof if you want.

• JFL

Not if it comes with a disgusting brown shriveled shrimp of a genitals. And yellow is a feminine colour.

• JFL
Chink delusion will never fail to amaze me

u are delusional lol. Show some white girls walking in korea videos. And ask her if she thinks the koreans are more attractive than the men in her country. She will say that the white guys in her country are fat and uglier than the koreans.

If you give me your discord I will be happy to show you proof if you want.

I dont need proof lol. If u are actually 6'5 chad I would feel sorry for you and I would refer you to a doctor. So I am just thinking that u are not so I wouldnt have to pity you for rotting on forums while being young chad.

u are delusional lol. Show some white girls walking in korea videos. And ask her if she thinks the koreans are more attractive than the men in her country. She will say that the white guys in her country are fat and uglier than the koreans.

I dont need proof lol. If u are actually 6'5 chad I would feel sorry for you and I would refer you to a doctor. So I am just thinking that u are not, wishful thinking.
I’m autistic dude and 16.

• +1
Jbw is law

• +1
I’m autistic dude and 16.

So then u are projecting. Saying that the koreans are inferior even though many of the koreans can get all the pink pussy they want. But u are rotting on forums as chad with 0% chance of girls. At least if u were subhuman fatcel then it would make sense and u would just be jealous while defending fellow fatcel cumskins.

Jbw is law

Just Be White-girl is law in Korea, I agree. White girls are rapping korean boys to assert dominance and feel powerful while acting out their white saviour fantasies to save non-NT asians from inceldom.

Hard to have sex appeal as an asian, even a curry can medmaxx or arabmaxx to be seen as sexy but an asian could never, thats why east asians arent doing good right now

• JFL
Hard to have sex appeal as an asian, even a curry can medmaxx or arabmaxx to be seen as sexy but an asian could never, thats why east asians arent doing good right now

Idk why everyone here is so homoseggsual. So many white girls are literally in the video I posted, and they are hunting for korean boys and men (depends on what they prefer) so many actually would rather have cute young boys than more masculine men in their 20s and 30s.

Why not ask girls you know before reaching a conclusion by yourself... Show them the videos and she will say that the guys in korea are much more attractive than the fat whites.

Idk why everyone here is so homoseggsual. So many white girls are literally in the video I posted, and they are hunting for korean boys and men (depends on what they prefer) so many actually would rather have cute young boys than more masculine men in their 20s and 30s.

Why not ask girls you know before reaching a conclusion by yourself... Show them the videos and she will say that the guys in korea are much more attractive than the fat whites.

If asian men can get all the pink pussy they want then why are AMWF not as popular as WMAF? lol.

Ask any university / college aged girl if they want an asian man and it wont even cross their minds. The only girls who like korean prettyboys are ugly middle schoolers from west africa and mumbai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and benchlordthethird
I am korean you fuckass and koreans no caucasians looks better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoII and sibience
Korean men are getting taller and more attractive but still below whites

Sorry i dont make the rules

• JFL
If asian men can get all the pink pussy they want then why are AMWF not as popular as WMAF? lol.

Ask any university / college aged girl if they want an asian man and it wont even cross their minds. The only girls who like korean prettyboys are ugly middle schoolers from west africa and mumbai.

Uhhh no lol.

AMWF is much more common than you think

70% of asian guys in the west dated white girls. And 38% are married to white girls.

Korean men are getting taller and more attractive but still below whites

Sorry i dont make the rules

u guys are not even watching a second of the vids i posted lol.

Whites are getting so FAT most indians mog whites.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

Water

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel @shabby890 @hirochan @slayer69

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Xangsane
  • +1
Water

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel @shabby890 @hirochan @slayer69

I love u meraki :love::love::love:

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23

Users who are viewing this thread

Back