average korean guy making girls go crazy (truth Thread)

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Did yall miss me?
Sorry I forgot to spread the truth to u miserable cumskins and shitskins

Oh ya I got a blonde chick as fwb now. I know @beachdude123 loved to hear that

Anyways, here are videos of an average korean man making girls go apeshit. Enjoy :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJG48Mp8p8g&ab_channel=RyanChoiinhyeok-랜덤챗팅외국인반응
German girls with a bts cardboard lmaooo

Not OMETV but this ukrainian married a korean lmao

Oh yeah talking about Ukraine, you remember my first truth threads? The guy that went to ukraine and girls went apeshit over? Yeah hes in Sweden now and the girls. have the same reaction lmao. And yall were putting Sweden on a pedestal. Sad. He'll upload it from his live in a month or two, wait for that one. As of now, search JINU on youtube for others :)

Hope yall enjoy!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Michael Myers, bishōnenmaxxer and 7 others
These are weird white females that travel to asia for their fetish
No different to the white niggas at the phillippines

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, BoredPrince, Matthias8272 and 2 others
Hope yall Enjoy :)

@cloUder @WayneSarcosuhus @@Wallenberg @Ai Impact @3links2 @marauder @Ethniframementalcel @bwrauycnee @Savior534 @lunin7 @bishōnenmaxxer @Pikabro @Vietnam @justinzayn @ShortBrownandUgly @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Username Required @SeiGun @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Magical Apple @Elvisandreaa @Lonely @Manchild @Cheesyrumble @190cm90kg @Darwined @Mr.Heightism @ChinkboytakeurBAE @David Rothschild @futuregigamogger @Bitchwhipper2 @lilrope@Zer0/∞

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, bishōnenmaxxer, lunin7 and 4 others
Thank kpop

Good for Korean niggas though. The weird women attracted to asian men, are better looking than the men attracted to asian women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Cheesyrumble, subhuman incel and 1 other person
i havent u seen u before
check out my other truth threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Over for him if he has to pull down his pants

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Sub0, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
Thank kpop

Good for Korean niggas though. The weird women attracted to asian men, are better looking than the men attracted to asian women
damn since when did this forum get common sense? Perhaps my truth threads put some sense to people

Gl guy gets women?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

staged vids

Did yall miss me?

Anyways, here are videos of an average korean man making girls go apeshit. Enjoy :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJG48Mp8p8g&ab_channel=RyanChoiinhyeok-랜덤챗팅외국인반응

Oh yeah talking about Ukraine, you remember my first truth threads? The guy that went to ukraine and girls went apeshit over? Yeah hes in Sweden now and the girls. have the same reaction lmao. And yall were putting Sweden on a pedestal. Sad. He'll upload it from his live in a month or two, wait for that one. As of now, search JINU on youtube for others :)

Hope yall enjoy!

@Cheesyrumble ALT :feelsrope:

Yeah but random observation I've been watching irl streamers who are on a korea trip the past 5 days and there are 2x more white girls than guys, but the guys are always with a korean girl whereas the girls are always alone and likely want chang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and try2beme
Yeah but random observation I've been watching irl streamers who are on a korea trip the past 5 days and there are 2x more white girls than guys, but the guys are always with a korean girl whereas the girls are always alone and likely want chang
what phenos are the white girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
i can barely tell the difference but some talked with french, british, and american accent
white women can do whatever they want whenever they want

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
legit take over

White guys aren’t for fetish, they’re desperate. They’re incels the foids aren’t

check my truth thread on penis size lmao. How long will u use that cope?
IMG 2840 IMG 2839 IMG 2838
But KOREABOO PSYOP has changed averages, Sneaky Jews. Apparently Koreans dickmog Brits now
IMG 2841

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
True
I mean theyre the same in the weird fetish shit

Did yall miss me?

Hope yall enjoy!

SKC > BBC

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I will kpopmaxx.

I shall become the first BBC K-Pop star.

Call me Jiminrone.