+ there is no incels, every "subhuman psl" has a gf who mog him ngl

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Title

+ there is no incels, every "subhuman psl" has a gf who mog him ngl

koreans mog u

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Deleted member 24789
Women find 80% of men unattractive. So even outside of Korea, most men are LTN.

• +1
Women find 80% of men unattractive. So even outside of Korea, most men are LTN.
Btw Im particularly surprised tbh , I thought there were some kpopmaxxed chandlite but that's not even the case unlike in Europe where some chadlite are still visible

the "chang" are tall normies I feel, but their style is top tier

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
It's all releative
Like a htn indian( top10%) is like bottom 5% in europe( terra incel)
And a ltn nordic man (bottom 30 in nordistan) is like top 0.0001% in India.
It's the same in gookabad, a ltn there differs massively from a white ltn.

• +1
It's all releative
Like a htn indian( top10%) is like bottom 5% in europe( terra incel)
And a ltn nordic man (bottom 30 in nordistan) is like top 0.0001% in India.
It's the same in gookabad, a ltn there differs massively from a white ltn.
I agree , i really tried to focus on asian beauty (kpop etc) but i can't find any moggers

r u in korea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
when i visited there were plenty of tallcels
all the incels rot inside playing LoL so maybe thats why you dont see them

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
no incels in korea? lol

It's all releative
I don't agree with that. Koreans are just unattractive, that's why they have the lowest birthrate in the world, they can't even trigger their women's reproductive instincts. The feminists movements there openly despise men and make fun of their small penises (even though the women themselves look just as degenerated). They are against marriage and childbirth because how disgusting it is to do it with locals. The difference with other Asian countries is that in Korea and Japan women don't need to financially rely on men.
Megalia 600x476

I don't agree with that. Koreans are just unattractive, that's why they have the lowest birthrate in the world, they can't even trigger their women's reproductive instincts. The feminists movements there openly despise men and make fun of their small penises (even though the women themselves look just as degenerated). They are against marriage and childbirth because how disgusting it is to do it with locals. The difference with other Asian countries is that in Korea and Japan women don't need to financially rely on men.
Birthrates go down in every country which is getting richer. Even urban India doesn't have high birthrate any more and going down every year.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Birthrates go down in every country which is getting richer. Even urban India doesn't have high birthrate any more and going down every year.
It's not a coinkydence that theirs is literally lowest in the world.

View attachment 2394207
I don't think it's related to attractiveness, as I said outside there are a lot of couples with girls who fog to oblivion their bf. Its the ultra-conservative Korea policy that is at the origin of what you are saying , even for kisses, I haven't seen any couple give it away, everything is different from Europe , i honestly think foids are less "chad only" here, which also explains why subhuman white find a gf

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson