It never began for, all because I am a LTN Mantlet with Abused Dog Syndrome

Finally someone who has common sense and even if I were HTN it wouldn't change jack shit because the change is so minimal.
Don’t let these retards gaslight you, you have 0 appeal and look ogre

mtn with a shit height

Doesn’t matter really, if your mtn or Ltn facially your still invisible
LTN - HTN is invisible.

I don't understand what potential I even have. What? wait a couple years for me to "mature" or to clean up my acne.

HTN is shit especially paired with dog shit height like mine.

JFL, abused dog syndrome won't even let you accept a realistic face rating. You don't look bad. Either attention bait or mental illness. Honestly I suggest running off to the foster parents like it's a 2000s movie or something :feelshehe:

LTN - HTN is invisible.

I don't understand what potential I even have. What? wait a couple years for me to "mature" or to clean up my acne.

HTN is shit especially paired with dog shit height like mine.
Yup it’s over am 5’7 aswell

JFL, abused dog syndrome won't even let you accept a realistic face rating. You don't look bad. Either attention bait or mental illness. Honestly I suggest running off to the foster parents like it's a 2000s movie or something :feelshehe:
Why the fuck would I do this for attention bait. I don't need it since I've been alone for most of my life.

Yup it’s over am 5’7 aswell
Even if we were CL, we'd still get fucking nuked by our height which would put us back to MTN SMV which is INVISIBLE

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
I will at least need a couple surgeries to live some-what of a normal life because of my sub humanity.
IMG 0496

Why the fuck would I do this for attention bait. I don't need it since I've been alone for most of my life.
How would I know nigga I don't know you, truth is you don't look bad and you should try growing out your hair. Chadsexual isn't a lie but at the same time NT is more determining to getting in relationships and it obviously isn't over lookswise.

Even if we were CL, we'd still get fucking nuked by our height which would put us back to MTN SMV which is INVISIBLE
skill issue nigger. close this webpage and do something. we dont care

Am almost cl facially after I do I my surgeries after that I can get LL or some 5 years down the line

I haven’t given up personally but I can understand why you would, just not been the type to give up tbh