Average looking girls are the biggest sluts

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
These are the girls with the highest laycount among women. They sleep around with chads but get depressed that chads only want to commit to Stacie’s, so they seek out more sex as a coping mechanism. Girls in the 7-8 psl range are usually a lot more relaxed and far less bitchy than the 4-6s. They tend to rotate between a few chads and eventually settle with one. They sleep around but nowhere near the amount of the 4-6s.

Of course those 4-6 girls who have super high lay counts will victimize a betabuxxer at 30 when they’re fat and look bad and make his life a living hell. Feminism destroyed this world. Women weren’t supposed to have this degree of sexual liberation. If most of you were born a lot earlier, you wouldn’t be incel. Money and status always defined a man until very recently.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21620, MissLexotan6MG and 12 others
water

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and thecel
*below average looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Constantin Denis and Curry Suicide
How do you know this? Do you actually know women IRL or are you talking out of your ass?

I'm not saying that you're right or wrong just curious how you came up with this conclusion

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 21620, Chadeep and 4 others
I find average looking girls with good bodies the hottest tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
These are the girls with the highest laycount among women. They sleep around with chads but get depressed that chads only want to commit to Stacie’s, so they seek out more sex as a coping mechanism. Girls in the 7-8 psl range are usually a lot more relaxed and far less bitchy than the 4-6s. They tend to rotate between a few chads and eventually settle with one. They sleep around but nowhere near the amount of the 4-6s.

Of course those 4-6 girls who have super high lay counts will victimize a betabuxxer at 30 when they’re fat and look bad and make his life a living hell. Feminism destroyed this world. Women weren’t supposed to have this degree of sexual liberation. If most of you were born a lot earlier, you wouldn’t be incel. Money and status always defined a man until very recently.
Ugly girls*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, BoneDensity and Curry Suicide
water beckies are the worst

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 21620, BoneDensity and 2 others
How do you know this? Do you actually know women IRL or are you talking out of your ass?

I'm not saying that you're right or wrong just curious how you came up with this conclusion
Just speaking from what i have heard and seen over the years I'm khhv btw

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Curry Suicide
yes if chad believes in personality being all that matters :feelskek:
I legit believe a chad can genuinely love a average or even ugly girl

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Dumb PSL fuck you think money > race :feelsuhh:

FACE > HEIGHT > RACE > SOCIAL SKILLS > STATUS > BODY > MONEY

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, owlofathena, BoneDensity and 3 others

There are still women out there who want betabux you know. I got ghosted by a noodlewhore who found me really attractive and went on second base with me on the first date because I wouldn't drop her off at a friend's house. Her friend's house is 20 minutes from her place and 18 minutes from mine. Fuck that shit. Trying to use me as a free taxi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Curry Suicide
Such a bluepilled cope, But the reason why you think this is a part of the blackpill is because Stacy is goodlooking therefore you think she has less bodies. Studies have shown that most people apply positive traits to good looking people and negative to ugly people, So much for "First impressions"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21620, Looks234 and 4 others
True brother, I have money but don't know how to use it to get puss :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thecel and Curry Suicide

high IQ

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19036 and Curry Suicide
Such a bluepilled cope, But the reason why you think this is a part of the blackpill is because Stacy is goodlooking therefore you think she has less bodies. Studies have shown that most people apply positive traits to good looking people and negative to ugly people, So much for "First impressions"
its not because many women use sex as a validation tool where as stacy will not have such a need. the biggest known sluts are never the hot girls. you think theyre finding a billion giga chads in their city and fucking them all? absolutely not. its the lesser tier women trying to fuck with every htn chadlite+ to feel good about her shit looking self

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21620 and Looks234

legit

physiognomy is correct. Good looking people are superior inside and out.

Ugly people have evil nature.:Comfy:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
its not because many women use sex as a validation tool where as stacy will not have such a need. the biggest known sluts are never the hot girls. you think theyre finding a billion giga chads in their city and fucking them all? absolutely not. its the lesser tier women trying to fuck with every htn chadlite+ to feel good about her shit looking self
yeah, it's the same with men. Every chad I know was pretty chill with dating, it's the sub chadlites that are obsessed with slaying

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
yeah, it's the same with men. Every chad I know was pretty chill with dating, it's the sub chadlites that are obsessed with slaying
not the same but i get what youre saying as sub chads do it for validation but guys actually have a higher sex drive so sometimes they slay just cuz they want sex from fresh women (women are like this too sometimes but not as much due to lower sex drive). and women do have a much lower sex drive as i ftms always report having a ridiculous sex drive after taking test when thats just how it is being a normal guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
not the same but i get what youre saying as sub chads do it for validation but guys actually have a higher sex drive so sometimes they slay just cuz they want sex from fresh women (women are like this too sometimes but not as much due to lower sex drive). and women do have a much lower sex drive as i ftms always report having a ridiculous sex drive after taking test when thats just how it is being a normal guy
I agree. The bar would have to be set higher for men we're just horny fucks. So even men with validation would still want to fuck for the sake of it

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I was thinking of this the other day actually. Stacies, the high self esteem women, already get more than enough male attention
Beckies, with low self esteem, are constantly trying to reach the level of stacy, and will sleep around to get it.
I've often complimented women to get them to like me, but I think this only works on low self esteem women.. over!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 21620
I agree. The bar would have to be set higher for men we're just horny fucks. So even men with validation would still want to fuck for the sake of it
you know how many dudes will cheat on their better looking gf just for some fresh pussy with a worse looking woman? its ridiculous and something that isnt spoken about on here for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Yeah my best looking friend has unlimited opportunities for sex but rejects pretty much everything because he wants a girl above his looks level which would be like staceylite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17791
you know how many dudes will cheat on their better looking gf just for some fresh pussy with a worse looking woman? its ridiculous and something that isnt spoken about on here for some reason
That's crazy man. Men are held back by their sex drive tbh. It's way too high.

Yeah my best looking friend has unlimited opportunities for sex but rejects pretty much everything because he wants a girl above his looks level which would be like staceylite.
Im like that, my sex drive is very low. I'm practically a eugenicist when looking at women, I'd only even think of reproducing with my ideal:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21620 and Matthias8272
That's crazy man. Men are held back by their sex drive tbh. It's way too high.

Im like that, my sex drive is very low. I'm practically a eugenicist when looking at women, I'd only even think of reproducing with my ideal:Comfy:
Random blackpill his little sister when she was like 14 got offered money to do lots of different things eg money to kiss her, sex etc from a guy in her class. They have pretty good genes though so it's not like she's ugly but still brual

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17791
Random blackpill his little sister when she was like 14 got offered money to do lots of different things eg money to kiss her, sex etc from a guy in her class. They have pretty good genes though so it's not like she's ugly but still brual
Damn, that's crazy.:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 21620
I’ve asked many women in the 4-7/10 looks scale their body count, consistently women between 19-23 only have 3-5 bodies

physiognomy is correct. Good looking people are superior inside and out.

Ugly people have evil nature.:Comfy:
I'd argue ugly people are more evil because of their looks only because of how they were treated, I doubt hitler was evil until he realized how subhuman he was

JFL at this redpilled cope, Every hot girl knows they can go for the best of the best, and they do. You're coping to hell and back if you think any woman in a western country fucks hot guys for only validation. They simply do it because they can. You don't see any women in non western with as high as a body count as women in western countries because they know the consequences

I'd argue ugly people are more evil because of their looks only because of how they were treated, I doubt hitler was evil until he realized how subhuman he was
hitler was normie tier

hitler was normie tier
HELL NO, not compared to the good looking germans he isn't. Hitler has 0 features that are above average, not to mention his shitty frame

HELL NO, not compared to the good looking germans he isn't. Hitler has 0 features that are above average, not to mention his shitty frame
Sounds like cope. He was a prettyboylite in his youth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16853