"Average" looks will not make the cut in 2019.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Ever since I learnt about the blackpill I immediately thought "Well at least I'm not under 5/10", thing is after all this time I'm starting to believe that "average" or even somewhat above average isn't enough. You do avoid comments about your appearance but being average also renders you invisible to women outside your social circle. Do you agree?

Simple question: have you observed this yourself or are you continuing to live in ur basement

Average looks didn’t make the cut in 2018 either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Simple question: have you observed this yourself or are you continuing to live in ur basement
First of all I don't have a basement. Second of all I'm currently socialcirclemaxxing and I'm receiving more invites to various events that I get to go with both male and female friends. Since the blackpill I tend to observe female behaviour and they just act like fucking 7 year olds giggling ONLY when some chad is in the vicinity, I never saw this happen with the average joe.

First of all I don't have a basement
CvxO78Wl

Since the blackpill I tend to observe female behaviour and they just act like fucking 7 year olds giggling ONLY when some chad is in the vicinity, I never saw this happen with the average joe.
See the problem with incels is not understanding that they'll never be treated like Chad but they can get laid by working a little harder. "Oh I'm not Chad so it's over just LDAR"
That's like saying "yeah I just won't work since I'm not Bill Gates so what's the point of even trying"

Blackpill is inherently low iq

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Coping and Deltoid
View attachment 10580

See the problem with incels is not understanding that they'll never be treated like Chad but they can get laid by working a little harder. "Oh I'm not Chad so it's over just LDAR"
That's like saying "yeah I just won't work since I'm not Bill Gates so what's the point of even trying"

Blackpill is inherently low iq
There are plenty of averagish guys that slay decently even tbh. Like Nibba said it just takes more effort. Not everyone has the same genetics and can just put in 0 effort at all when it comes to getting pussy. It’s never worked that way, females have always went after the most desirable men even though it is much worse now a days but still.

There are plenty of averagish guys that slay decently even tbh. Like Nibba said it just takes more effort. Not everyone has the same genetics and can just put in 0 effort at all when it comes to getting pussy. It’s never worked that way, females have always went after the most desirable men even though it is much worse now a days but still.
There's less competition now since most men's bodies and mannerisms are soft and gay

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
There's less competition now since most men's bodies and mannerisms are soft and gay
Most men aren’t masculine at all and live their life only seeking female validation. People don’t realize it but that makes you extremely undesirable to women. You shouldn’t give a fuck what they think honestly. People can say shit like this doesn’t matter but they are coping.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Nibba
Most men aren’t masculine at all and live their life only seeking female validation. People don’t realize it but that makes you extremely undesirable to women. You shouldn’t give a fuck what they think honestly. People can say shit like this doesn’t matter but they are coping.
Yeah I had a lot more success with women without even trying after looksmaxing to a decent degree. At this point I ignore them completely because they're boring to me