Looks doesn't matter and all you niggas just ignore basic facts tbh

ye bhai i live in the countryside with no one here it's why i rot so much and i have no friends it is brutal. Doesn't matter if you mog if you live in a shit location and have no social life
Yea right now im at my peak definetely . Im like 5 kg away to 12% bodyfat and 2 months ago when i went to beach few random girls started random to come to me and kiss me. SOmething which would never happen like 2 years ago when i was higher bodyfat but i was lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
True, this is my failo. If I wasn't high inhib I probably would have slayed by now. But I don't go out at night anymore. Also because of retarded low IQ shit friendgroup which I dont hang out with anymore. I live in a small town so I can't really find other friends and if I go out I only see people I know and dont like. Can't wait to go to uni in another city and slay

• +1
Reactions: ThomasBart, Moggkrates and WishIwasChico
I'm not lanklet i'm really robust weight 90 kilos. Yeah you Need everything that's water
you must be boring as fuck if you are 6'5 / 6'4 and you dont slay

• +1
I'm not lanklet i'm really robust weight 90 kilos. Yeah you Need everything that's water
Car and shit does help for attracting HQNP girls. Like the girl i'm dating rn has a 24 plate Mercedes and her parents are millionaires and live in this huge house. She tells me she'd never date a guy that was a chav etc. So it helps for attracting girls like that i guess

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Yea right now im at my peak definetely . Im like 5 kg away to 12% bodyfat and 2 months ago when i went to beach few random girls started random to come to me and kiss me. SOmething which would never happen like 2 years ago when i was higher bodyfat but i was lower inhib
mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
you must be boring as fuck if you are 6'5 / 6'4 and you dont slay
I get approached i reject them because i'm not content with my Life. When i Will be roided, have a Mercedes and get 99+ likes on tinder with good pics i Will start Life

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and WishIwasChico
True, this is my failo. If I wasn't high inhib I probably would have slayed by now. But I don't go out at night anymore. Also because of retarded low IQ shit friendgroup which I dont hang out with anymore. I live in a small town so I can't really find other friends and if I go out I only see people I know and dont like. Can't wait to go to uni in another city and slay
I am NT but just not low IQ enough to hang out with goalles retards that just want to drink and smoke.

• +1
good thread i remember i went to this frat party once with my friends

even though they thought i would get something, two of my friends (who were drunk i wasnt) kissed some foids and went back to one of the friends apartment. idt they had sex or anything but it was definitely them being 10x more NT than me

• +1
I get approached i reject them because i'm not content with my Life. When i Will be roided, have a Mercedes and get 99+ likes on tinder with good pics i Will start Life
you won't bro why won't you listen to me?

good thread i remember i went to this frat party once with my friends

even though they thought i would get something, two of my friends (who were drunk i wasnt) kissed some foids and went back to one of the friends apartment. idt they had sex or anything but it was definitely them being 10x more NT than me
ye bro it's water. Every time i go out i have girls come up and say 'holy shit you're gorgeous' and last time i went out a guy stopped me in the club and said 'bro i bet you get so many girls' and i've been rejected by like mtbs them same nights. Looks doesn't matter as much as people think tbh. NT and being socially dominant is more important imo

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
you won't bro why won't you listen to me?
I Will Bro you underestimate me, i have the base Just Need some looksmax and good pics. When i Will date a Stacy from tinder i Will suicide because my Life Will finally be complete

• JFL
You will fiind out that you will be more sad when you got all of those than you are now

• +1
You will fiind out that you will be more sad when you got all of those than you are now
That's water the journey Is more exciting than the destination

I already dated good looking girls from tinder and i was a nobody with basement selfies. Cope
Because a true stacy can get anyone she wants on tinder and i mean legit anyone so unless you're 1 in 30k as that's how many likes she'd probs have in a week in a big city then quit the fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
well you said it’s over for him cuz his dream life is good pics for tinder
That has nothing to do with looking good and once he becomes this 'chad' he thinks he'll become he'll realise that tinder is a meme. No actual really good looking guy would like ever use tinder why tf would they?

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
That has nothing to do with looking good and once he becomes this 'chad' he thinks he'll become he'll realise that tinder is a meme. No actual really good looking guy would like ever use tinder why tf would they?
what would chad do instead then

send me your old pics, you must be gl and have appeal.

Numb

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and the BULL
Because a true stacy can get anyone she wants on tinder and i mean legit anyone so unless you're 1 in 30k as that's how many likes she'd probs have in a week in a big city then quit the fantasies
I'll geomax to eastern Europe if i fail in Italy already dated girls like this anyway
IMG 20240318 055659
kissed her pussy in public Bro shit was good

• JFL
I see lots of girls that look like here in the UK with ltns tbh
one day you fuck everyone's girls one day ltns slay make up your mind it's your fault if i'm wasting my life

• +1
porco dio tonight i break everything. i went to the ward for nothing i thought the world was over
It was never over for you only your shitty rotter mindset

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Yeah lol im literally curry and I go to parties not expecting anything and I can still slay, NT is basically everything

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and WishIwasChico
Oh look, if it’s not Schizo Wars: A New Cope and Schizo Wars: The LARPire Strikes Back.. arguing on a Saturday night in their prime to see who has the biggest iq for highest inhib.

• JFL
I haven’t seen oofy-doofy hit on in clubs yet only looksmatched LTNs but only so far appear betabuxxing on streets.

• Woah
@vinn98 i'm so sorry you are no where near chad you literally slay because you live in Prague and idk why everyone doesn't realise this :/

Prague is a legit tourist hotspot and most of your slays are tourists i.e. Russian, French etc. Legit anyone can slay in places like this so stop bragging. When i was 18 and a virgin I went to Spain to a tourist hotspot and fucked a very hot Dutch girl and had a threesome with two girls from Denmark 2 days later. It was like so easy it was ridiculous.

@Clavicular literally slays because he lives in NYC and is a bouncer. I'm not saying he is not good looking btw, he has a great physique, good height and his face is above average for sure but his slaying is not everything to do with his looks at all. He is extremely low inhib. So, low inhib + bouncer + NYC = easy (then add in his looks and it's terra easy bro has legit everything to slay tbh. Looks, location and job it's impossible to outslay him even if chad for this reason).

@Pneumocyotis is giga NT and clubs a lot and is popular in his uni etc. He is also very good looking but i saw and i've made a post about a guy i saw that looked exactly like him in the club with no social status get blown out all night.

There is a reason why people like @the BULL rot while people like @vinn98 slay and it has nothing and I mean literally nothing to do with looks.

Literally, if @the BULL went out clubbing in a tourist hotspot (i suspect he lives in the countryside) and was low inhib instead of high inhib then he would be a slayer even if he is 5'8 or whatever tbh, it doesn't even matter that much.

Legit every single reason here for slaying is 'chad' 'mogger' NO. It's honestly not.

The reason you're not a slayer is legit probably because you are either not in a good location (like Prague, Madrid, NYC) etc. don't have an ideal job to slay i.e. a bouncer or the most likely one...

You do not have NT friends that are social who go out a lot. Legit the most reasons people here are not slayers or have a good sex live is because they are extremely high inhib, autistic and do not have a good social life or a non existent one. That's literally the only reason tbh.

You actually do not need to even be that good looking to slay at all tbh.

Honestly, a lot of people could legit go out to a club and look mogger but act high inhib and do shit. And they could go out looksminned and act low inhib and slay, you'd be surprised tbh.

Most guys that are slaying the most are just NT maxxed MTN's. And most guys that will be slaying from the club tonight are probably MTN's that don't workout, have never heard of looksmaxxing but are just social. If they posted here they'd be told 'rope subhuman' yet they are fucking hotter girls from clubs etc. than people than objectively mog them.

Mogging only matters for dating apps in clubs and they are a meme (which is why mogging matters).
its funny

so many slays yet no pictures, no videos from the night or anything

could easily make a video of u with the girl without showing ur face, but u dont

crisick exposed ur bitch ass

• +1
Reactions: infini
didn’t you use tinder?