Average looksmaxxer grocery shopping

D

Deleted

Lurker
Just got hired for work in the town i own a winter cabin. Life is good :feelsez:
1E2504F2 B416 4F23 9493 8CB3FF0DEA89

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, justinzayn, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Rich ass nigga
I’m gonna cry in my Tesla now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Mashallah nice car yakhi 😻😻🤙🤙👌. Too bad you take it in your ass yakhi 😹😹🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Sigmamale, El Ñero and 3 others
I got hired to work in the ski resort where i have property and the pay is 2100$ a month with 0 expenses as i don't pay for the house.

How tf can you only make 700$ are u lazy cel or something? I only have a high school degree rn.
700$ is average wage for my south european balkan country. tbh it has nothing to do with being lazy, average doctor's wage here is 1000$/month.
its simply a lack of the draw, you have lucked in life and rolled a lucky dice. golden handsome boy in a rich family who lives in a developed rich country and at young age drives a mercedes that costs like one decently sized house in my country

:feelsrope:

• JFL
I got hired to work in the ski resort where i have property and the pay is 2100$ a month with 0 expenses as i don't pay for the house.

How tf can you only make 700$ are u lazy cel or something? I only have a high school degree rn.
2100 for a ski resort worker? Do you know what the average salary is after graduating university in Sweden?

2100 for a ski resort worker? Do you know what the average salary is after graduating university in Sweden?
Average salary is going to vary a shit ton depending if you get a useless degree like phycology or arts related majors compared to if you do stem or accounting.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 12002
700$ is average wage for my south european balkan country. tbh it has nothing to do with being lazy, average doctor's wage here is 1000$/month.
its simply a lack of the draw, you have lucked in life and rolled a lucky dice. golden handsome boy in a rich family who lives in a developed rich country and at young age drives a mercedes that costs like one decently sized house in my country

Why dont you move to Switzerland or Norway or another rich country?

DUDE

there are refugees out there, coming to west europe from far away
you are in balkan country.. just ride your bicycle and come to west europe
then you can earn 1500-2500€ and fuck hookers or buy a car

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and MikeMew'sBitch
Can you translate that image with the jew?
Something like "jews run the world"
Why dont you move to Switzerland or Norway or another rich country?
Need to have a job there and housing for them to accept me. Only way i can migrate is to come there without documents and pretend im from afganistan or something but i look obviously white and have blue eyes (im slav) so they not going to believe me

Average salary is going to vary a shit ton depending if you get a useless degree like phycology or arts related majors compared to if you do stem or accounting.
How about for real degrees like engineering / math / comp sci / economics etc?

Driving merc at 19,
Why won't my grandfather let me drive his bmw car

Last edited:
  • JFL
How about for real degrees like engineering / math / comp sci / economics etc?
engineering is 4-6k 10 years after graduation but keep in mind you lose 50% of that to tax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
engineering is 4-6k 10 years after graduation but keep in mind you lose 50% of that to tax.
But what about right after graduation? Because in the UK it’s about 2k euros per month, which you’re getting at a ski resort where you probably need no qualifications

But what about right after graduation? Because in the UK it’s about 2k euros per month, which you’re getting at a ski resort where you probably need no qualifications
I have connections which influence my wage. My dad is a CEO of a major finance company where i live.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 14774
I have connections which influence my wage. My dad is a CEO of a major finance company where i live.
I need your dad to give me a job, i want to move to Norway.

• JFL
Something like "jews run the world"

Need to have a job there and housing for them to accept me. Only way i can migrate is to come there without documents and pretend im from afganistan or something but i look obviously white and have blue eyes (im slav) so they not going to believe me
Cant you just move there with your car and start asking for jobs?

I'm more jealous of your youth and 5psl face then the car arvid

• JFL