Average looksmaxxing hater

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze

"Hey, um... this looksmaxxing thing is like totally dangerous for young men's self esteem, looks isn't everything. Nevermind that I have a pound of makeup on my face which artificially changes my looks far more than any of the men I am publicly bullying"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, boss8055, mathis and 21 others

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
>Looks don't matter it's all about personality
>Btw my preference 6'9" tall billionaire chad and you can't judge me for it tehehe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, watah, DeadTrees and 9 others
criatura ogro de pelo verde

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, boss8055, counterintuitive and 3 others
>Btw my preference 6'9" tall billionaire chad and you can't judge me for it tehehe
Everything you said is true.

It is all about personality, not looks.

Why should you criticise 2 people for being together?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and the_nextDavidLaid

The average girl, has far more artifice in altering her looks than the average .org user. Our real crime to them, is that we are nerdy guys who improved our station in life and climbed the totem pole of SMV. We didn't accept our lot in life like we were supposed to.

The average girl, has far more artifice in altering her looks than the average .org user. Our real crime to them, is that we are nerdy guys who improved our station in life and climbed the totem pole of SMV. We didn't accept our lot in life like we were supposed to.
guys get roasted when they post pictures wearing a little foundation to hide a few pimples.

women post pictures with 7 filters on them, on top of make-up, and get no questions at all.

I get photoshop accusations because the settings of my lens increase the contrast and shadows by 15%, and they do this for every photo, even those I take of food.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, DeadTrees and WrathOfOlives
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Very true. Looks don't matter to women. Personality is the main factor behind their attraction, which is the reason young men should be advised to improve their character and behavior, not mere physical flaws. Even my 6'4" jacked Scandinavian boyfriend agrees.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, NumbThePain, the_nextDavidLaid and 1 other person
wtf is this transformation pure leanmaxxing/ softmaxxing or you got surgeries as well ?

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain
I don't care about height it's just a coincidence that all my bfs are 6'1+

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees
wtf is this transformation pure leanmaxxing/ softmaxxing or you got surgeries as well ?
View attachment 3011636

Hardmaxxing: I got ptsosis corrective surgery, and some filler in undereye area, nothing major. Softmaxxing, the usual stuff like getting leaner, skincare routine, etc.

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and 5.5psl
View attachment 3011606

"Hey, um... this looksmaxxing thing is like totally dangerous for young men's self esteem, looks isn't everything. Nevermind that I have a pound of makeup on my face which artificially changes my looks far more than any of the men I am publicly bullying"
"Your looks don't matter just be yourself"
Ok date him then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back