average male zoomer height in Belgeade Serbia is 188cm or more

Panzram

Panzram

Iron
How am I supposed to not rope when I am the average height of a zoomer girl in my country? I am 176 or 177 cm and feel like the shortest man in Belgrade. In my shitty swamp village it's average for a man but one visit to the city and its pure sucicide fuel.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, sportsmogger, twojei and 3 others
Y
How am I supposed to not rope when I am the average height of a zoomer girl in my country? I am 176 or 177 cm and feel like the shortest man in Belgrade. In my shitty swamp village it's average for a man but one visit to the city and its pure sucicide fuel.
Yes in villages you are fine but for the city to not be height outshined you need at least 6’4 , still mogged by 6’6’s

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Panzram
You need to focus on getting out of ur shithole country dude not height

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Panzram
You need to focus on getting out of ur shithole country dude not height
Which is crazy cuz my late dad was a Canadian citizen but here I am rotting in Serbia even though I think by law I could get a passport. What is the point though since I am poor as fuck?

• +1
Reactions: watah
I've heard Bosnians and Serbians are subhuman looking so you can face mog them. @Dendoni is also a balkancel

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, NotoriousLoser and Panzram
typical retard GrAY thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, noonespecial, lemonnz and 1 other person
I've heard Bosnians and Serbians are subhuman looking so you can face mog them. @Dendoni is also a balkancel
That is not true bruh. They are masc looking and I am not good-looking either.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Thank god I live in JewSA where average height is tanked by Mexicans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, watah, Whatever and 2 others
That is not true bruh. They are masc looking and I am not good-looking either.
Masc but not GL

4200616 images   2024 06 18T213630752 4200617 images   2024 06 18T215254005 4200622 images   2024 06 18T215319996 4200619 Dinaric Mountain Gheg Albanian 1 Carleton Coon 1929Cropped

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins and 6PSLcel
balkanites are tall but they look so fucking ugly, just be mtn is law over there

• Hmm...
Average 19 year old zoomer height in europe. Serbia is 180cm or 5'11 in freedom units.

Europe male height

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and lemonnz
balkanites are tall but they look so fucking ugly, just be mtn is law over there
Not all balkans as a whole but most people along the adriatic coast are tall.
Montenegro Herzegovina Dalmatia = giraffeland.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and 6PSLcel
You guys are laboring under the misapprehension that pretty boys get the most pussy here no its guys like this. Big and strong and thugmaxxed. We are obsessed with criminals and worship them here. The most slaying guys look like this.

Attachments

• serbs.jpg
    serbs.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, perpetuallytired and Henry Rollins
You guys are laboring under the misapprehension that pretty boys get the most pussy here no its guys like this. Big and strong and thugmaxxed. We are obsessed with criminals and worship them here. The most slaying guys look like this.
Wow they are ugly. Only third guy from the left sitting looks decent.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
These guys look just like your average car washers in russia

"White people"

Average 19 year old zoomer height in europe. Serbia is 180cm or 5'11 in freedom units.

View attachment 3125519

Cope.
lmao belgarde is half montenegriers by origin. Srem, where I live is short but some areas are very tall. Ask anyone who has been in Belgrade.

I'm from eastern europe (some say central, others say eastern), but near slovak, living near czech republic, quite close to it tho and it is more known, so i usually just say i'm from eastern europe or czech

There are quite a lot of moggers here 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ew brown

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I'm from eastern europe (some say central, others say eastern), but near slovak, living near czech republic, quite close to it tho and it is more known, so i usually just say i'm from eastern europe or czech

There are quite a lot of moggers here 😔
I thought slavland looks didn't matter and it was all about status and money because everyone is an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Belgrade, Sarajevo, etc. seem like honestly the mogging capitals of the planet, I’m 188 cm and big robust skull yet when I meet a guy from the Balkans I feel so fucking mogged.

• +1
If that was the case I wouldn’t be an incel here. Guys are attractive, masculine and tall here. HTN or chadlite is required to get a girlfriend here. It’s one of the most hypergamous places in the planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, borntosuffer, Whatever and 2 others
Belgrade, Sarajevo, etc. seem like honestly the mogging capitals of the planet, I’m 188 cm and big robust skull yet when I meet a guy from the Balkans I feel so fucking mogged.
i mean i havent been anywhere else to have to compare but people from abroad I have met here tend to agree

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I thought slavland looks didn't matter and it was all about status and money because everyone is an ogre.
Wish it was the case, many justin biebercrls here
Slav starterpack v0 ypc57lfo86hb1

This meme is right, most people look a bit like this, pheno, but now they have better cars and buildings look nicer

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
How am I supposed to not rope when I am the average height of a zoomer girl in my country? I am 176 or 177 cm and feel like the shortest man in Belgrade.
So Belgrade is spawner for tall women? :oops:

If that was the case I wouldn’t be an incel here. Guys are attractive, masculine and tall here. HTN or chadlite is required to get a girlfriend here. It’s one of the most hypergamous places in the planet.
Being small here is fucking brutal. Where are you from?

In USA all the Zoomers are short. I'm only 5'11 and I'm taller than most of them.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Whatever and STAMPEDE
cope, London, Stockholm, cali and nyc are not some shitty serbian village with a bunch of undetonated mines.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, EdgyFashionist and Jason Voorhees
cope, London, Stockholm, cali and nyc are not some shitty serbian village with a bunch of undetonated mines.
Undetonated mines part was hilarious

• Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Petition your govt to allow 5'5 Indians to invade your country.

Although aside from women, nothing is of value in Belgrade tbh...

Being small here is fucking brutal. Where are you from?
Im from kosovo, which is still very brutal, and people here are only 1cm shorter than Bosnians and Montegrins, so basically we’re still some of the tallest people in the planet. I feel manlet and short here.

lmao belgarde is half montenegriers by origin. Srem, where I live is short but some areas are very tall. Ask anyone who has been in Belgrade.

Montenegrin diaspora worldwide is 600K people and you claim half of the belgrade have Montenegrin background. Half of Belgrades population itself is 700K, How is this possible?

Im from kosovo, which is still very brutal, and people here are only 1cm shorter than Bosnians and Montegrins, so basically we’re still some of the tallest people in the planet. I feel manlet and short here.
Lmao Kosovo must be even more thugmaxxed than Serbia. How tall are you?

Wish it was the case, many justin biebercrls here
View attachment 3125549
This meme is right, most people look a bit like this, pheno, but now they have better cars and buildings look nicer
lol my parents lived in a similar building and the same car , my mom was pregnant with my brother

Except my mom was htb and my dad Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Dendoni
lol my parents lived in a similar building and the same car , my mom was pregnant with my brother

Except my mom was htb and my dad Chadlite
Yeah, almost the same here brother, but we had no car 😔

• +1
Reactions: gigell
We’re talking about balkan cities, not villages. There’s not a single young balkan person living in villages these days.

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
186cm.

• +1
Reactions: Panzram
Average Indian height is 198cm in deli how can we cope?

View attachment 3125599
Source of this map?
4339920 IMG 8668

In much smaller geographical areas, the reliability of data is reduced.

OP talks about Belgrade btw. Average 19 year old male Serbian is 5'11. Speaking facts.

• Hmm...
pure bred balkans always have good heights, also upbringing is much diff from west

pure bred balkans always have good heights, also upbringing is much diff from west
The distribution curve is a bitch. Someone has got to be short too. It sucks that it's me.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
  • +1
Reactions: Panzram
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro and silently_said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back