average male zoomer height in Belgeade Serbia is 188cm or more

View attachment 3125599

Source of this map?
View attachment 3125604
In much smaller geographical areas, the reliability of data is reduced.

OP talks about Belgrade btw. Average 19 year old male Serbian is 5'11. Speaking facts.
Serbians are definitely not 5’11 lmaooo even the villagers are 6’0, imagine those in cities and especially those in belgrade lol, 6’2 on average

In USA all the Zoomers are short. I'm only 5'11 and I'm taller than most of them.
True but you live in california which doesn’t count. California Is turbo manlet central even @BrendioEEE a 5’5 turbo manlet felt average there

True but you live in california which doesn’t count. California Is turbo manlet central even @BrendioEEE a 5’5 turbo manlet felt average there
I've been to over 10 states, multiple cities, and even small towns, it's the same, even in 100% white areas.

The height obsession isn't real in reality. Most men don't break 5'7 or 5'8 very often irl.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Serbians are definitely not 5’11 lmaooo even the villagers are 6’0, imagine those in cities and especially those in belgrade lol, 6’2 on average
But this study says so.

Europe male height

Average 19 year old zoomer in serbia is 180 cm or 5'11

i
You can check the source (lower left corner)
It's from 2019 so newer.
I posted the official statistics for average height, the source you showed is not official. You can check the official average height statistics yourself.

So true thank god Manlet USA is the best. (Barely 6’)
Even whites in USA are barely 5’10, Idk if it’s the food they eat or their environment idk what.

Even whites in USA are barely 5’10, Idk if it’s the food they eat or their environment idk what.
I’m not white and I mog most whites I luv it

saar we wuz tall

I've heard Bosnians and Serbians are subhuman looking so you can face mog them. @Dendoni is also a balkancel
Im every summer in bosnia, yeah there r really many tall dudes, taller than me (187cm) but either they r balding or facially giga unattractive or both. I rarely see a good looking 6‘3+ dude there. Same shit in Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
i

I posted the official statistics for average height, the source you showed is not official. You can check the official average height statistics yourself.
There is no such a thing as ''official'' study. LMAO. All studies conducted by different institutions. For example the one you posted measures heights of university of novi sad students and has very small sample size compared to study i posted

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
ugyyuuis skibnidi toilet ttttt sigma eysye ysey yay e!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no such a thing as ''official'' study. LMAO. All studies conducted by different institutions. For example the one you posted measures heights of university of novi sad students and has very small sample size compared to study i posted

Dude, your study is not a real study, it doesn’t show in any official average height statistics, so therefore it’s false. It’s not a real measurement of average height, it’s just a made up source and map, not official. Do you get it now?

Dude, your study is not a real study, it doesn’t show in any official average height statistics, so therefore it’s false. It’s not a real measurement of average height, it’s just a made up source and map, not official. Do you get it now?
Coping at its finest. Let me tell you again. There is not such an ''official'' statistics. And the map above i posted based on the stats of this lancet pub. And way more reliable study than your small sample size ''official'' study.

lmao this thread is still alive

I live in Virginia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back