average man vs average woman

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
Let's settle this.Who mogs? The average man or the average woman?

In my opinion in western cultures I see the average woman at a slim feminine weight mogging the average untrained male (body wise and facially).Since in reality you have more landwhales than obese men especially in the West I have to say the average man mogs the average woman as of now.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6402, gamma and 2 others
average man fogs Stacy without fakeup

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5180 and 15 others
male>female in essence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 2403, Albeacho and 3 others
Easily Males! we sexy asf no homo. Have you seen some of these niggas in here with fraud 😍😍😳imagine if niggas like @MakinItHappen wore makeup too! Men are way sexier and I swear I’m not gay. We lowkey have Better butts too no homo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11705, brainded and 9 others
Easily Males! we sexy asf no homo. Have you seen some of these niggas in here with fraud 😍😍😳imagine if niggas like @MakinItHappen wore makeup too! Men are way sexier and I swear I’m not gay. We lowkey have Better butts too no homo
male>female in essence
average man fogs Stacy without fakeup

very based responses.
Maybe I just have the idea of the average woman being better looking but would you say bodywise male body is more aesthetic too? At a young and mature age like 25, both untrained and at a healthy weight as mentioned slim for females and whst you would consider slim but not too slim for males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, Deleted member 3043 and Pubertymaxxer3
since this is a homosexual forum, men will win.

Despite the fact that 99% of men see going to the gym 3x a week and using a 2-in-1 shampoo conditioner as the only beauty care that they need

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10516 and 4 others

Despite the fact that 99% of men see going to the gym 3x a week and using a 2-in-1 shampoo conditioner as the only beauty care that they need
I think PSL wise men will always win since they are prone to having stronger features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Pubertymaxxer3
Maybe I just have the idea of the average woman being better looking but would you say bodywise male body is more aesthetic too? At a young and mature age like 25, both untrained and at a healthy weight as mentioned slim for females and whst you would consider slim but not too slim for males
woman body>male body if both untrained, we'r more "bestial"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, everythingisacope and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 3043
I think PSL wise men will always win since they are prone to having stronger features
it's 100x harder for a male to be gl, than for a woman to be considered gl. men mog in complexity as always.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Lmao and everythingisacope
male body benefits more from weight training too IMO
exactly that's why body halo is even more legit for males, and that you have autist saying "no gym for ur face bro". once you'r average, body matters more than a shiton, if it's top tier.
A top tier woman body? don't exist, and men don't care.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
exactly that's why body halo is even more legit for males, and that you have autist saying "no gym for ur face bro". once you'r average, body matters more than a shiton, if it's top tier.
A top tier woman body? don't exist, and men don't care.
Yes.Ignore threads like height doesn't matter and body does not matter at all costs.You must be like at least 4,5/10 but they halo regardless of what "blackpilled guys" say.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516 and Deleted member 3043
No woman comes close to this aesthetically.

naked-david-gandy-nude-jpg.970005

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lmao, Deleted member 10516 and 2 others

Brutal "blackpill" is that the only beauty regiment you need is to not smoke,don't drink alcohol,no drugs,low stress,good sleep and healthy food plus sports.This and your genes will largely determine the way you age.Skincare products, Retin A, supps and small things like that ammount only for 5% max imo

very based responses.
Average male body slight mogs too

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Theyre both the same but women expect men way more gl. Women will discount men for even little things like minor asymmetry where the males wont care that much for the woman lmao. The avg woman body doesnt mog at all either its just that dudes will smash anything. Being fat makes women less attractive but even obese 900lb women have infinité smv. Even jacked women have infinite smv which is funny. Women have infinite smv even if they objectively rank low amongst their own since the male sex drive has no bounds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Lmao, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
male, foids fraud so much

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
And its not like there isnt an objective standard that men like too. Even when women deviate extremely far from it and have 0 facial averageness theyll still be bangable jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and everythingisacope
Theyre both the same but women expect men way more gl. Women will discount men for even little things like minor asymmetry where the males wont care that much for the woman lmao. The avg woman body doesnt mog at all either its just that dudes will smash anything. Being fat makes women less attractive but even obese 900lb women have infinité smv. Even jacked women have infinite smv which is funny. Women have infinite smv even if they objectively rank low amongst their own since the male sex drive has no bounds
the male gender unironically kind of gets cucked by testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Blackgymmax
women are only so picky as their choices if men would not touch anything way below their looksmatch there would be no hypergamy

But then again today's culture promoting sex for fun plays a huge role in the discrepancy

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Its like we dont even care about attractiveness. We really dont care about looks since basically all women are bangable. Even deformed women. Only women are extremely shallow

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and everythingisacope
With make-up, average female mogs.

Without make-up, average male mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11326, Lmao and everythingisacope
Its like we dont even care about attractiveness. We really dont care about looks since basically all women are bangable. Even deformed women. Only women are extremely shallow
It is true.But this shallowness combined with the side effects of testosterone (shallowness which may have also resulted from the side effects of test) are the true reasons many people feel miserable today.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ofcouse the average women MOGS women have more victrmhood points

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6538
average man hits women, so based

What ????
i meant by that, that men don't care about a woman body, even a bit overweight, as long as it's not skinny.
while men need top tier body to be loved for their bodies by women.
do you ever saw a top tier female body? it doesn't even make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
i meant by that, that men don't care about a woman body, even a bit overweight, as long as it's not skinny.
while men need top tier body to be loved for their bodies by women.
do you ever saw a top tier female body? it doesn't even make sense.
I tought you talked about abilities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Insecure faggots who want to fit in will say "women because I'm not gay" or something along those lines.

Truth is, across all mammalian species, men are the ornamented sex, as it is the sex on which breeding pressure is placed, the sex that has to compete.

Numerous threads have been made about this "but muh homo"

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 9072
Average man mogs after 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back