Average men on the street thinks they need ripped body to attract women but what they really need is $5000 to ascend.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
Once again I repeat:

Chin on an average men is pathetic.
I rarely see a forward projected chin that comes close to the lips (easily fixable by sliding genioplasty).
I see plenty of wide chin but unfortunately they lack symmetry - harmony is still brutal pill (easily fixable by 1ml of filler).

Chin is literally responsible for:

Eliminating double chin
Make your lower third more angular
Increase your madibular length
Achieve straight profile
Balance lip profile - eliminate protruding lower lip
Wide chin is very dimorphic and it ascends your 3/4 and angular profile hard (look Sean’O Pry in motion)
Makes you look mature, intimidating and dominating
Girls are less likely to call you cute - just can’t imagine a guy with broad, forward projected chin getting called cute (def hot in women eyes).

We keep talking about the bridcel side profile but guess what lack of forward projection from chin is hugely responsible in creating that look and most people aren’t that recessed.

In short:
Take the Chinpill. It’s brutal on men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, subhuman incel, RoyaleWithCheese and 21 others
I rarely see a forward projected chin that comes close to the lips (easily fixable by sliding genioplasty).
In which subhuman shithole do you live jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14984 and 3 others
Bro what? I have a good chin yet I dont get any attention from even children get the hell out.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5892
I've noticed the opposite.
Most guys I see IRL have normal strong chins, strong jaws, etc
But I never see ''pretty'' guys. The vast majority of men lack pretty features: skin elasticity, lips, nose, eye area, general skull shape, phenotype
(which is basically what makes someone good looking)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, MakinMogReturns, Blackgymmax and 9 others
But I never see ''pretty'' guys. The vast majority of men lack pretty features: skin elasticity, lips, nose, eye area, general skull shape, phenotype
Exactly :blackpill::blackpill:

I have ok chin projection so this is super weird to me. Literally just beardfraud or get genio or nuke all your jaw problems with chin wing, such an easily fixable failo

cope, meeks has a normal chin projection and he's top tier model/chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
chin lives matter.

But how the whole face looks like, matters more

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
chin is irrelevant in comparison to things such as ramus, gonial angle, maxilla etc.. small chinned slayers are ten a penny. it should be the last area of concern, and even then, only for those who want a highly masc look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lorsss and sibience
Once again I repeat:

I see plenty of wide chin but unfortunately they lack symmetry - harmony is still brutal pill (easily fixable by 1ml of filler).

Eliminating double chin
Achieve straight profile
Wide chin is very dimorphic and it ascends your 3/4 and angular profile hard (look Sean’O Pry in motion)
Girls are less likely to call you cute - just can’t imagine a guy with broad, forward projected chin getting called cute (def hot in women eyes).

We keep talking about the bridcel side profile but guess what lack of forward projection from chin is hugely responsible in creating that look and most people aren’t that recessed.

In short:
Chin is more important than jaw tbh, (from front which is more important than side irl)

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and sibience
chin is irrelevant in comparison to things such as ramus, gonial angle, maxilla etc.. small chinned slayers are ten a penny. it should be the last area of concern, and even then, only for those who want a highly masc look.
Gonial angle is just PSL thing, there is nothing wrong to have high gonial angle

finally someone gets it isnt all about bones. Its both soft and hard features

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Yerico7, sibience and 1 other person

Chin is literally one of the most important things for sexual dimorphism and aesthetics on both genders but more for males.

A good ramus creates a good chin that is not too short. A good gonial angle also creates one not too short while not too tall with not enough projection. So yes these things are very important. But they mean nothing if your chin is still bad.

That is why chin is the most important feature for males.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and LightSkinNoob
Very true, that's literally me. My dating life improved beyond reasoning with a better chin.

Greycell moment

Just get a genio and filler bro.

Meanwhile the 5"5 pajeet will still be hardmogged by anyone even with that.

Also filler for chin is very looksmin on the long term.

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Oberyn
What are pretty lips, nose, eye area, skull shape and pheno?

What are pretty lips, nose, eye area, skull shape and pheno?
Lips - color, shape, proportions
Nose - shape, proportions
Skull shape - Shape and dimension of the orbitals, gonial shape, maxillary shape (the whole skull really)

There's not a single ideal, bc it's how all the features fit together as well. But you know it when you see it

Pheno - How all the features fit together to create something harmonious (something genetic that can<t be fixed with surgeries)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lips - color, shape, proportions
Nose - shape, proportions
Skull shape - Shape and dimension of the orbitals, gonial shape, maxillary shape (the whole skull really)

There's not a single ideal, bc it's how all the features fit together as well. But you know it when you see it

Pheno - How all the features fit together to create something harmonious (something genetic that can<t be fixed with surgeries)
Does race affect rating?

Does race affect rating?
yeah of course. But you can find at least decent phenos in every race, and some are worse than others

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
True I look like a different person after mewing for past 6 months
8A77F768 B98A 4DAB B05B ED8A28B039B4
7AAA6C0B DB4A 4B7A 9C0F A92F4918AEA6

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
chin i
s way more important than ramus

Once again I repeat:

Eliminating double chin
Achieve straight profile

In short:
Its good i chin mog the world

Wrong. you need fluffy dense thick hair with wavy texture to attract girls. Fluffy hair is the thing attractive in female gaze, while chin is less relevant. These tiktokers receive plenty of compliments from girls depsite often lacking PSL features.

Hair blackpill concerns the fact that fluffy hairs of handsome tiktokers are genetical and these tutorials are cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Wrong. you need fluffy dense thick hair with wavy texture to attract girls. Fluffy hair is the thing attractive in female gaze, while chin is less relevant. These tiktokers receive plenty of compliments from girls depsite often lacking PSL features.

Hair blackpill concerns the fact that fluffy hairs of handsome tiktokers are genetical and these tutorials are cope

the fluffy hair pill destroyed me

I expected a bad bluepill topic but you are right. Chin and jawline just make up so much of your physical attractiveness it'd be dumb not to alter it if you have money.

The best bang for buck operation for sure.

I also agree with the hair post above. If you don't have thick, nw1 hair, you will never be ON material to most young women.

P.s. don't get fillers unless you are already at very low body fat or you'll waste money. Male aesthetics are only visible at sub 15% bf

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 20368
Yeah most guys i see are masc never see any blend of masc and female features

I expected a bad bluepill topic but you are right. Chin and jawline just make up so much of your physical attractiveness it'd be dumb not to alter it if you have money.

The best bang for buck operation for sure.

I also agree with the hair post above. If you don't have thick, nw1 hair, you will never be ON material to most young women.

P.s. don't get fillers unless you are already at very low body fat or you'll waste money. Male aesthetics are only visible at sub 15% bf

Yeah man chin is so important

Agree with the chinpill. Genio gave me at least a full point of attractiveness. Getting jacked was another point. Now working on skincare.

Agree with the chinpill. Genio gave me at least a full point of attractiveness. Getting jacked was another point. Now working on skincare.

Yup chin pill is brutal I have done powerlifting shows but don't have a strong chin I get zero women.

No way do you see strong bones regularly. That's cap. The rest I agree with

How much height was added during genio? Did u get widening and projection added as well?