Average modern day nurse now

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Nurses nowadays: She touched my Paki 14 yo boy (cousin) balls after having pain. His strict Muslim dad took him to hospital so she checks it out. While touching her balls she lifted his penis without wearing ANY gloves… She came skin to skin contact with her bare hands by touching his cock and balls. Brutal

While I rot on this forum.

@TRUE_CEL @Bojack @ascension @5’7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Gengar, Gonthar and 1 other person
Nurses nowadays: She touched my Paki 14 yo boy (cousin) balls after having pain. His strict Muslim dad took him to hospital so she checks it out. While touching her balls she lifted his penis without wearing ANY gloves… She came skin to skin contact with her bare hands by touching his cock and balls. Brutal

There's no way this is real jfl. Was the nurse young?

• So Sad
Reactions: flippasav
What's the problem?

I could have been a nurse. I could have 700k in the bank right now.

I could have been a nurse. I could have 700k in the bank right now.
Good luck touching kids knobs’s if your a nurse

Day money doh
In my school class there were rumours that 2 boys 14 yo and 15 yo blew the back of a hot nurse out.

Damn I wish my nurse woulda fondled my balls when I was in hospital

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Gonthar
In my school class there were rumours that 2 boys 14 yo and 15 yo blew the back of a hot nurse out.
Fek man I cant cope with this

• +1
Where is this hospital and nurse where they check your cock and balls?

Where is this hospital and nurse where they check your cock and balls?
All of them obviously if you have pain what do you think?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
All of them obviously if you have pain what do you think?
I doubt it, otherwise all men will go to have their balls touched by female nurses...

I doubt it, otherwise all men will go to have their balls touched by female nurses...
Your unlucky if you get one touched by dudes

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Your unlucky if you get one touched by dudes
Exactly, and this is in fact more likely to happen, if you go to an urologist or doctor specialized in male problems, it's very likely it will be a man.
There might be some exceptions like in an emergency or something - you go to the emergency room if your genitals got injured, and there's a higher chance there will be a woman there to check you, all young medical students and fresh doctors are required first to do emergency duty before becoming full doctors.

• +1
Average nurse in 2023:
iu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and Gonthar

While I rot on this forum.

@TRUE_CEL @Bojack @ascension @5’7 zoomer

I thought you were black or some shit. ☠️

Always thought you were a nigga for some reason. You aren’t black?
Turkish Iranian I have told you 6000 many times more than creating 5000 posts

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Crazy how she didn’t wear any gloves. You’re supposed to wear gloves. I went to a nursing school so I know. JFL.

Crazy how she didn’t wear any gloves. You’re supposed to wear gloves. I went to a nursing school so I know. JFL.
Bit jealous ngl doing that to an ethnic kid full of raging hormones like testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Bit jealous ngl doing that to an ethnic kid full of raging hormones like testosterone
Trust me he’s jerking off to that moment, it replays over and over in his head. Good for him.

• So Sad