Average .org tiktokcel in 2024

I’ve been obsessed with looks and beauty my whole life and grew up ugly 11-15 do I classify as stone-cold truecel?
If you interacted with Blackpill content yea. Anybody blackpilled from this forum pre tiktok is abused dog truecel including the chads
Okay tiktokcel
Dude you joined in 2024 just give up already

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and nword49
If you interacted with Blackpill content yea. Anybody blackpilled from this forum pre tiktok is abused dog truecel including the chads
I’m definitely an abused dog mentally and I discovered the blackpill off of a normie forum that was strangely populated by 4chinny incels that couldn’t talk to girls IRL and had discord girlfriends. I think that was 2018-2020, but I wasn’t sentient and I’m still not fully aware of my existence so I don’t count it in anyway.

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel

Dude you joined in 2024 just give up already
Registered on 8th of dec, but got denied, technically a 2023cel

Also lurked back in aug, like you

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Registered on 8th of dec, but got denied, technically a 2023cel

Also lurked back in aug, like you
The difference is I joined the forums since 2021 you joined none of the forums until 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and Autismcel
Basically
We’re all here now. Regardless of our current life positions, upbringing, quality of physical appearance or join date we’re all the same.

Abused dog truecels that suffer from self hatred and social isolation, and I’m NOT assuming.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Autismcel
We’re all here now. Regardless of our current life positions, upbringing, quality of physical appearance or join date we’re all the same.

Abused dog truecels that suffer from self hatred and social isolation, and I’m NOT assuming.
He was the one who brung it up first jfl

I miss when this site wasn't a shitflinging contest between newfaggots and newfaggots

literally, anyone after 2020 is NEW. I don't make the rules

tiktokcels are fine as long as they contribute.

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
I miss when this site wasn't a shitflinging contest between newfaggots and newfaggots

literally, anyone after 2020 is NEW. I don't make the rules

tiktokcels are fine as long as they contribute.
And you're still grey. I'm a newfag but atleast I'm not this dude

wasn't grey on my other acc

anyways, this site ended in 2021. Not my problem
The blackpill and all related content is a joke past 2016. I’m just here to troll. I wasn’t even aware that .net got a recursion until a year or two ago. Nobody cares about .org, .is, .net, sluth8, puah8, reddit, or any blackpill stone-cold incel website anymore. Not my problem, it’s over for all of us

The blackpill and all related content is a joke past 2016. I’m just here to troll. I wasn’t even aware that .net got a recursion until a year or two ago. Nobody cares about .org, .is, .net, sluth8, puah8, reddit, or any blackpill stone-cold incel website anymore. Not my problem, it’s over for all of us
I meant looksmaxxing content you spastic

site was just great back then

also, not my problem.

I meant looksmaxxing content you spastic

site was just great back then

also, not my problem.
The blackpill and lookism or the idea of maximizing of your looks because therefore the quality of your life with maximize go hand in fucking hand you braindead retard. Cry about it or not it’s still over. No one really cares except you, LOL, it is not anyone’s problem

The blackpill and lookism or the idea of maximizing of your looks because therefore the quality of your life with maximize go hand in fucking hand you braindead retard. Cry about it or not it’s still over. No one really cares except you, LOL, it is not anyone’s problem
You're so retarded it's unreal

when did I ever deny that looksmaxxing and lookism/blackpilll (cage at this term) go hand in hand?

I have no problem with people enjoying this site but I do have a problem with colossal faggots that feel the need to gatekeep something so unbelievably mainstream. It's newfags and newfags flinging shit at each other and I love to ragebait them (you) because you're so insecure about the fact that you're new. It's hilarious

anyway, not my problem.

You're so retarded it's unreal

when did I ever deny that looksmaxxing and lookism/blackpilll (cage at this term) go hand in hand?

I have no problem with people enjoying this site but I do have a problem with colossal faggots that feel the need to gatekeep something so unbelievably mainstream. It's newfags and newfags flinging shit at each other and I love to ragebait them (you) because you're so insecure about the fact that you're new. It's hilarious

anyway, not my problem.
Dnr not my problem.

You read every molecule newcunt
I saw words. And I did not read. Your block of text of nothing is not my problem, because I know it’s just you crying, over again, nothing

Every single molecule sissy slut
IMG 1731

• +1
Reactions: fuse
just low at the light speed of your reply. You must be spamming the refresh page
I’m literally speedrunning baiting you into replying + not reading. I dnr your grave when your incel life comes to an end, and you just end up another name on a headstone.