AVERAGE PENIS IS 5 INCHES

Yeah I've seen men struggling with sex even when they're 6 BP, they would hit the woman's cervix if they weren't careful enough (maybe the women isn't aroused enough???) 7 inches BP can guarantee that you'll always hit her cervix if you pound her as hard as you can
I mean im 7 inches BP, it doesnt fucking matter though 5.5BP and 7BP, we are in the same boat, You only just start hitting the cervix at 7-8 inches so its fucking over. Only 8x6 cockmoggers like @asdvek win in this shit life.

manlet cope, height > dick

specifically a big height opens doors to females, the dick keeps them.
Yeah height all day if you have an average penis at least

Yeah I've seen men struggling with sex even when they're 6 BP, they would hit the woman's cervix if they weren't careful enough (maybe the women isn't aroused enough???) 7 inches BP can guarantee that you'll always hit her cervix if you pound her as hard as you can
Imagine me 7.5 inch bp going balls deep to a girl that is either a virgin or took small ass dicks, that's tough but I feel like having to be careful not to hit the cervix is high t.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
manlet cope, height > dick

specifically a big height opens doors to females, the dick keeps them.
anyone can wear a mask, wear stilts, shoulder pads and become chad. Have a big dick with sensations? No surgery for that, all surgery and PEmaxxing does not have erectile quality to pleasure a foid. So everything is cope in comparison.

i believe they did a study once in NY excluding asians it was 6”
That study was old lmao and had a small sample

The most recent one, a megastudy (had like 15K+ participants, NOT self reported) concluded that the average penis size was 5.1-5.5 BP

(Inb4 ASIANS!!! it was done in europe and had  some middle eastern guys, also they were cleared out for ED)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
anyone can wear a mask, wear stilts, shoulder pads and become chad. Have a big dick with sensations? No surgery for that, all surgery and PEmaxxing does not have erectile quality to pleasure a foid. So everything is cope in comparison.

The importance of something depends on your priorities, dick > height if your dick is 4 inches but youre 6'3, height > dick if ur a 5'1 bitch and so on, so what you do is say okay if you want to know which one is generally more important you look at the average, average height is 5'10-5'10.5, average penis is 5 inches nbp, and then now you form an opinion okay which one is better being 5'10 or having a 5 inch dick, you may say dick if you think 5 inches is pathetic or height if 5'10 is a bitch ass height

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and HTN_Mentalcel
Imagine taking off your 4" lifts with a big ass boot that adds like 2" when you're trying to bang a chick :feelshaha::feelshaha:

From 6 foot to 5'6 :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Because a lot of people here have adhd and autism, these both link to high prenal t which causes big dicks. Its not larp.
ur so low IQ its not even funny holy shit bud

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Autismcel

The most recent one, a megastudy (had like 15K+ participants, NOT self reported) concluded that the average penis size was 5.1-5.5 BP

(Inb4 ASIANS!!! it was done in europe and had  some middle eastern guys, also they were cleared out for ED)

There is downsides from all sides, you can make your dick bigger but not have the same sensations, you can increase height with lifts but not be able to claim it once you take your shoes off.

it's nuanced

• JFL
ur so low IQ its not even funny holy shit bud
Not to worry i have data backing up my claims, this proves high prenal t which proves big dick.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Imagine taking off your 4" lifts with a big ass boot that adds like 2" when you're trying to bang a chick :feelshaha::feelshaha:

From 6 foot to 5'6 :feelshaha:
amnesia wears 4 inch lifts and got questioned once. Its not a problem because when you are in bed she cant tell lmao. Just buy slippers with lifts, thick insoles with lifts, sock lifts. Problem solvedx

Not to worry i have data backing up my claims, this proves high prenal t which proves big dick.
u fucking monkey. you just linked autism and adhdh to smaller penile length. Show me articles where either of those two things are directly correlated to penile length.

• JFL
this is

very pleasant news

• +1
amnesia wears 4 inch lifts and got questioned once. Its not a problem because when you are in bed she cant tell lmao. Just buy slippers with lifts, thick insoles with lifts, sock lifts. Problem solvedx
"she can't tell"

yes dawg she can if hes 6'4 in those lifts he looks near gigantic to her assuming shes like 5'5, if ur 6 foot youre tall but you dont give the same energy

Bro ong normies can sense whether you're wearing lifts or not

Max you can fraud is 1" or else you're gonna have some staring

(They're not IOIs btw)

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and HTN_Mentalcel
u fucking monkey. you just linked autism and adhdh to smaller penile length. Show me articles where either of those two things are directly correlated to penile length.
real im autistic i have 8 inches

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
"According to researchers, a main theory as to the cause of ADHD in children born from mothers with PCOS, is exposure to increased testosterone levels in pregnancy. Testosterone does pass through the placenta and exposure to elevated androgens in utero might adversely influence brain development.

Prenatal exposure to elevated androgens may cause “permanent alterations (organizational effects) of neural systems leading to ‘hyper-masculine’ behavioral and cognitive traits, thereby increasing the risk for the development of neurodevelopmental and psychiatric disorders (NPD) predominantly found in males such as ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).”

"Like digit development, penile growth is influenced by prenatal testosterone"

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Postnatal penile length and growth rate correlate to serum testosterone levels: a longitudinal study of 1962 normal boys - PubMed

We found that endogenous testosterone was significantly associated with penile size and growth rate in infant boys. Thus, the postnatal surge in reproductive hormones appears to be important for genital growth. Our data may serve as an updated reference for normal penile length in Caucasian boys...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

"Penile length increased from birth (3.49+/-0.4 cm) to 3 years of age (4.53+/-0.51 cm) with the highest growth velocity from birth to 3 months (1.0 mm/month). Penile length and growth were significantly, positively correlated to serum testosterone (r = 0.31 and 0.076, P = 0.006 and 0.001 respectively) and to free testosterone index (r = 0.385 and 0.094, P = 0.0001 and 0.0001 respectively)."

no I'm 6'3, 6'7 is a meme to peter jones who is 6'7, white and rich
I literally said im 6'3 when I posted my eyes to you you must be fucking moronic

• JFL
I literally said im 6'3 when I posted my eyes to you you must be fucking moronic
well you said your 6"3 and 6"7 i didnt know which to believe fucking retard