Average person is extremely bluepilled

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir
The average person is so bluepilled it hurts to have a conversation with them. It’s so obvious that looks are the primary factor for relationships but they cope with muh rizz. When I talk about girls with any of my family they always talk about personality despite praising looks and shitting on ugly people.

Just look at this YouTube comment section where everyone feels the need to cope and virtue signal about how height doesn’t matter.

IMG 1934

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
They are right

It's all about how much of a good person you are, trust me bro
F47d176edba5775bcfa771708fce5a93

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, yen and Gus17
They are right

It's all about how much of a good person you are, trust me bro
View attachment 2879714
Yea every Chad just has a great personality. It’s funny how the chad vs incel meme started off ironic but since the chad was perceived to better looking people took it literally and now bluepillers use it as a compliment for being a good person.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Lol you're retarded, normies know what they're doing, they're conforming to social standards to fit in

Lol you're retarded, normies know what they're doing, they're conforming to social standards to fit in
No they truly believe this. It’s a form of double speak and a coping mechanism. If everyone believed looks mattered the most there wouldn’t be a standard to adhere too.

Yea every Chad just has a great personality. It’s funny how the chad vs incel meme started off ironic but since the chad was perceived to better looking people took it literally and now bluepillers use it as a compliment for being a good person.
Imagine getting used to so much validation and unconditional love growing up as a Chad.
You are guaranteed to have a great personality unironically.

This cannot be faked even if you ascend you will still have trauma and abuse

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
Imagine getting used to so much validation and unconditional love growing up as a Chad.
You are guaranteed to have a great personality unironically.

This cannot be faked even if you ascend you will still have trauma and abuse
Unironically the worst people I’ve known have always been ugly or inadequate in some way while the two nicest guys I know were the best looking in my class. They’re like golden shepherds never knowing hardship which brings out the best out of them while their rest of us are abused dogs fighting for scraps.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Narcissus🥀