• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Shrek2OnDvD, subhuman incel and 4 others
Dubai niggas are very rich

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Marsiere214, Deleted member 18032 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Very few are rich, the majority are poor, from 3rd world countries who came there to work and live in poor conditions...
5c0d766f293b71404368e004
20200425_MAP002_0.jpg
AUEKJ5KNQ4UHXUPPIIRS56ZMQ4.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Marsiere214, Deleted member 18032 and 11 others
Very few are rich, the majority are poor, from 3rd world countries who came there to work and live in poor conditions...
5c0d766f293b71404368e004
20200425_MAP002_0.jpg
I'm taking about average college going students

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Many Rich Indians relocate to Dubai. Taxes are way less so they can spend on cars and other luxury stuff.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 18045, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I'm taking about average college going students
Sir, there are 2 million Indians living in Dubai, more than Arabs, many don't have much education, that's how the average teens live in Dubai...

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Marsiere214, Deleted member 12234 and 5 others
Sir, there are 2 million Indians living in Dubai, more than Arabs, many don't have much education, that's how the average teens live in Dubai...

Ik . I've been living in uae for years now. I'm talking about the kids that go to uni here

Nigga I was in AD for most of my life jfl literal sheikhs kids pulled up in rolls Royce at my school :lul:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Why is dubai curry land nowadays?

Don't yhe natives complain?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and currylightskin
Nigga I was in AD for most of my life jfl literal sheikhs kids pulled up in rolls Royce at my school :lul:
I've stayed in madinat zayed for around 2 years. Can confirm

• Woah
Reactions: Laflame and House Lannister
Why is dubai curry land nowadays?

Don't yhe natives complain?
No you think arabs will work. Asking an arab to work is like asking a fish to walk. Uae gonna collapse in 30 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
No you think arabs will work. Asking an arab to work is like asking a fish to walk. Uae gonna collapse in 30 years
Exactly. No Emirati kid did jack shit in my school except trying to fuck white girls or messing around in class

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
Exactly. No Emirati kid did jack shit in my school except trying to fuck white girls or messing around in class
Are you white ? Whites kinda have halo in ae

@AlexBrown84 you money mog these guys ?

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
hey you owe me 2$ son
Mannnn take the top off let the sun come in

For all my dawgs that stayed down we up again

I had dirt on my name, I had white on my beard, I had debt on my books, it’s been a shaky ass year

But let me make this clear, so all y’all see, I don’t take advice from people less successful than me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

they chose that life. shouldve stuck with programming and youtube tutorials (y)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, currylightskin and Gonthar
Getting ready to start the day at 1pm xD

I think my acne scars getting better?

Attachments

• D5E1CE3B-D8F6-498D-A2B3-1278CB84A58A.jpeg
    D5E1CE3B-D8F6-498D-A2B3-1278CB84A58A.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 80FBB941-7EB7-4B19-8379-D9D673E323A6.jpeg
    80FBB941-7EB7-4B19-8379-D9D673E323A6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kroker
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
  • Hmm...
They have universities in Dubai?

Not everyone can do those...
i dont care yes you fucking can. Become a knuckle breaker, if they manage to get trapped in dubai (which is a large feat in of itself) i dont doubt them going to sweden to fucking spend next 8 months in an internet cafe broke and dying

• +1
Nope. And yes they have a massive halo. It’s disgusting how much they get worshipped sometimes
Thats cope. Whites don't get worshipped at all in the uae.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • +1
5c0d766f293b71404368e004
20200425_MAP002_0.jpg
Those are slav… eh erm, I mean indentured servants :feelsgood:

Paki Arabs call the curry bunnies over then take their passports and work them like slaves. @gamma the badboy is using the war in Ukraine to get Slav(e)s to work in their tomato factories, Italy is jsut like the Roman republic 😍😍😍😍 so diverse you can get a black,Arab,curry and now Slavic slave to work on your plantation for 1 penny a day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18032, gamma and 1 other person

Serves them right, eveybody knows Arabs are the most demonic race on earth devoid of all human emotions. Common fucking sense

• Hmm...
No amount of money can fix Arabic bug eyes tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 17291 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Most people who go to university in Dubai are extremely low iq. Not a single person in my year stayed and went to uni in Dubai.

Only for kids who failed classes and dumb emiratis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Gonthar and currylightskin
  • +1
Most people who go to university in Dubai are extremely low iq. Not a single person in my year stayed and went to uni in Dubai.

Only for kids who failed classes and dumb emiratis.
True

They do in dubai where I live
I mean for people who grew up in Dubai, they don't. Maybe they have some sort of halo if they are like french or something.

• +1
Gulf arabs

They have long eyelashes to compensate
*all Arabs are obessed with slavery be it NAFRI Gulf Or leveantine jfl Your cope the one race I legit feel nothing for when they are blown up a race of literal demonic subhumans

• +1
*all Arabs are obessed with slavery be it NAFRI Gulf Or leveantine jfl Your cope the one race I legit feel nothing for when they are blown up a race of literal demonic subhumans
Nafris, gulf arabs, and levant arabs are totally different groups though, genetically. You never hear about levant arabs or nafris owning indian or Indonesian slaves, it's only the rich gulf arabs.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., johncruz12345 and currylightskin
Nafris, gulf arabs, and levant arabs are totally different groups though, genetically. You never hear about levant arabs or nafris owning indian or Indonesian slaves, it's only the rich gulf arabs.
NAFRIS are mutts from nigger Euro and gulf extraction sure they are Berbers but they are mongrelised now and look identical to Arabs so they are the same thing. Levels times look like MEDs sometimes but most still look identical to Arabs they are also mutts but with less black genes. Gulf are real Arabs but have nigger genes

Point is all are the same MENA race and love slavery the thilthy brown dogs they are they. Go
Libya in North Africa you can by a nigger to roleplay as a nigger slave for 300-3k go Dubai you can buy a curry for 10 dollars to work for free

• +1
NAFRIS are mutts from nigger Euro and gulf extraction sure they are Berbers but they are mongrelised now and look identical to Arabs so they are the same thing. Levels times look like MEDs sometimes but most still look identical to Arabs they are also mutts but with less black genes. Gulf are real Arabs but have nigger genes

Point is all are the same MENA race and love slavery the thilthy brown dogs they are they. Go
Libya in North Africa you can by a nigger to roleplay as a nigger slave for 300-3k go Dubai you can buy a curry for 10 dollars to work for free
Average nafri faces
Images 249
Images 250
Images 248

average levant faces
Images 252
Averagelebanesewoman
Images 251

average gulf faces

Average omani male
Average yemini male
Images 253