Average Teenagers in Dubai

Levant women absolutely mog

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214
Those are slav… eh erm, I mean indentured servants :feelsgood:
Paki Arabs call the curry bunnies over then take their passports and work them like slaves.
Serves them right, eveybody knows Arabs are the most demonic race on earth devoid of all human emotions. Common fucking sense
They should rebel and ask for their rights, they outnumber Arabs in Dubai, imagine if they would riot, take over the city and make it a Hindu republic!

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and currylightskin
They should rebel and ask for their rights, they outnumber Arabs in Dubai, imagine if they would riot, take over the city and make it a Hindu republic!
Not going to work, Arabs are so dark triad they will laughter burn genocide Pour boils cats of larva on curries basically the brutality Arabs will fish out will quell any uprising the curries could take. Literally Arabs dgaf they are the true dark looks dark triad bad boys

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Not going to work, Arabs are so dark triad they will laughter burn genocide Pour boils cats of larva on curries basically the brutality Arabs will fish out will quell any uprising the curries could take. Literally Arabs dgaf they are the true dark looks dark triad bad boys
Not if the government of India will intervene to protect its citizens.
They could start by preparing a special operation, sending Indian workers there who also have military training, smuggle weapons in Dubai, etc...Then some carefully staged riots could be initiated, forcing Dubai to become violent with the Indians. India will immediately jump to protect them, bomb the shit out of Dubai, and prepare an invasion. They could then take over and make Dubai a puppet state of India.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 18045 and currylightskin
Not if the government of India will intervene to protect its citizens.
They could start by preparing a special operation, sending Indian workers there who also have military training, smuggle weapons in Dubai, etc...Then some carefully staged riots could be initiated, forcing Dubai to become violent with the Indians. India will immediately jump to protect them, bomb the shit out of Dubai, and prepare an invasion. They could then take over and make Dubai a puppet state of India.
Cope, india won’t give a flying fuck if they did then curries wouldn’t be stranded in Ukraine rn as we speak lmfao. India will let their people be literally slaves to Arabs same way not one single nigger nation gives a fuck about their people being enslaved in Libya.

Arap are evil dark triad COCKasioids neanderthal cavemonkeys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, johncruz12345 and currylightskin
Moneymogging only matters if you're ugly/LTN.. Would suck that women don't find you sexually appealing and are only with you for your money (take it from someone who actually makes good money $80k+/year)..

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Cope, india won’t give a flying fuck if they did then curries wouldn’t be stranded in Ukraine rn as we speak lmfao. India will let their people be literally slaves to Arabs same way not one single nigger nation gives a fuck about their people being enslaved in Libya.
No, the Indians were the first to flee Ukraine, they weren't stopped since they aren't citizens, invading Dubai will also be opportunity for India to expand and acquire lots of resources.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
Moneymogging only matters if you're ugly/LTN.. Would suck that women don't find you sexually appealing and are only with you for your money (take it from someone who actually makes good money $80k+/year)..
Arabs make 100k dollars a month. Copeeee

Arabs make 100k dollars a month. Copeeee
how is this cope? lmfao. You're literally proving my point.. why does money matter if you're GL? It's because you recognize that you cannot pull women based on your looks alone. If anything, this is depressing because you have to go above and beyond just to pull women.. meanwhile a broke chad in college can pull prime aged women and have threesomes for free.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Money status and looks altogether Mogs. Imagine thinking opry gets more dates than elon musk
how is this cope? lmfao. You're literally proving my point.. why does money matter if you're GL? It's because you recognize that you cannot pull women based on your looks alone. If anything, this is depressing because you have to go above and beyond just to pull women.. meanwhile a broke chad in college can pull prime aged women and have threesomes for free.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and johncruz12345
Not everyone is good looking.

And chad eventually ages and descends.

• +1
No, the Indians were the first to flee Ukraine, they weren't stopped since they aren't citizens, invading Dubai will also be opportunity for India to expand and acquire lots of resources.
Which is why many were “stranded” yeah fucking right. Also most curries in Dubai are Bengali @FailedNormieManlet on Sui watch

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Which is why many were “stranded” yeah fucking right. Also most curries in Dubai are Bengali @FailedNormieManlet on Sui watch
I'm fucked in dubai JFL. I'm moving to singapore and fuck gooks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Money status and looks altogether Mogs. Imagine thinking opry gets more dates than elon musk
I love how you're comparing the extremes. A Chad is less rare than a billionaire. Even chadlites (I'm a tyronelite so I should know) mogs a moneymaxxed dude. And, at that, the threshold is lower. Even if I wasn't making the money I was, I'd still slay. While normies gotta go outta their way to careermaxx and make good money just to get the same amount of pussy. It's sad, if anything.

• +1
We all pay for pussy, just use differnt currencies. Chad pays in genetics, normies pay is money, some pay in status.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
No most are indian.
Most slaves In Dubai are bangalis not Indians. Still proves my point Arabs are lying fucks and the onyl race it should be acceptable to be racist against due to their evil nature.

• +1
Most slaves In Dubai are bangalis not Indians. Still proves my point Arabs are lying fucks and the onyl race it should be acceptable to be racist against due to their evil nature.
Depends. If you are rich, NT curry you are ok.

In school. Arabs were more likely to be friends with curries than whites tbh.

Especially paki cuz they share the religion and some kinda look arab.

• +1
Depends. If you are rich, NT curry you are ok.

In school. Arabs were more likely to be friends with curries than whites tbh.

Especially paki cuz they share the religion and some kinda look arab.
Pakis and iranics look like Arabs (some pakis lmfao I dated one that could larp as Arab esp with makeup). Arabs respect power above all else I agree, still though my point stands they are evil they still allow slavery and won’t help their fellow brothers in Yemen and Syria and Iraq. Yemenis and Leventines are the best Arabs and the only human ones and they are suffering due to being good people inshallah things get better

• +1
dubai is crazy. they have so much money they basically built new york city in the middle of a fucking desert.

• +1
Imagine living in Dubai and not owning a supercar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Nope. And yes they have a massive halo. It’s disgusting how much they get worshipped sometimes
This is fax I have first hand experience. I was in dubai for holiday, I am ethnically Turkish but born in UK and when I went there I bought a proper emirati white thobe just for lols, and its a night and day experience wearing it vs not wearing it. I got more respect, more smiles, got free samples from deli shop, always approached in stores and clothing shops for help. I also experienced a emirati women hurrying up a indian bagger and being condescending to him.

• +1